You Got The Wrong Number...

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

 

JaeJoong POV

 

It was finally time for Changmins Bachelor Party before his marriage.I couldn't wait to go,since from when me and Jae Lee became a couple,I didn't really have any opportunities to attend such events.She let me go since it was Changmin's party and she trusted all of my friends,especially Junsu.She had told him to keep an eye on me.

I got ready and left for the club Changmin was throwing the party.I found the guys and we began drinking while saying a lot of things.We were all drunk in no time.All exept Junsu,since he had made a promise.We were drinking more and more without stopping and I,personally,was really really drunk already.

Suddenly a woman came in."Boys she's here~" Yunho said giggling."Who's here?" Changmin asked shocked and we all locked at her with our eyes goggled.Junsu was already glaring at me.I was the one looking at her the most."Go for it,boy!" Yunho said hitting my back."Yah!" Junsu dragged Yunho towards him."Are you insane?We're suppossed to keep him away from such stuff!We promised Jae Lee!" He shouted.

"Well,tell him.." Yoochun said pointing at me.I had already went to the woman and had introduced myself.She introduced herself 'properly' and began dragging me to a room.No need for details,I think everyone can understand what was happening afterwards...

"We need to call her!" Junsu was insisting."Ani!If we do,they'll break up!" Yunho refused calling Jae Lee."Is it better for her to live in a lie?Being cheated by JaeJoong?Maybe they'll find a way if she knows!" Junsu explained and Changmin agreed."I think Junsu's right.Jae Lee is a great girl and they love each other.I'm sure they'll find a way out of this,even if they argue at first." He added."I believe this too." Yoochun agreed and Junsu dialed her number.

 

Jae Lee POV

 

I was at my house,watching a movie.I was waiting for JaeJoong to call me after the party was over,to make sure he's alright.Suddenly my phone rang and I answered."Yoboseyo?Junsu?" I had seen  the number."J-Jae Lee-ah..." He mumbled.He seemed really anxious."Junsu,what happened?" I asked him.

"I think you...should come here.." He explained.No more words were needed.I knew JaeJoong had a problem with drinking and I knew he had done something wrong."I'll be there in a sec." I said and hang up.I got dressed and got in a taxi.When I reached the club,I rushed in and found the boys."Where is he?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"Please Jae Lee don't act carelessly--" I cut Yunho's speech."Where is he?!" I asked angrily.They all lowered their gazes."Tell me where the is he!" I shouted again with wet eyes.Yoochun anxiously raised his hand and pointed at the direction of a door.I began running towards it and they all followed me.

I opened the door and found JaeJoong having with a stranger.I stood there with a disguisted expression on my face.JaeJoong looked at me."I can't believe you.." I mumbled and turned around to leave."What the man?" Junsu said at JaeJoong and they all left.I was running away while crying.That scene was haunting me and I couldn't get it out of my head.

I had already reached my house and I got in,slamming the door behind me.I was so angry and so hurt at the same time.My heart was aching and I felt like I was about to die.I wanted to break everything visible,anything in my sight.I began tossing things down the floor and in the room.I began ripping the pillows apart and breaking everysingle vase in the living room.

The house was a mess and I was a mess myself.I just wanted to die that moment...Then,my mobile rang.It was him,JaeJoong.Without second thought I hang up,but that didn't stop him of course.I hang up again but he called for once more.I answered and shouted."You got the ING wrong number!" and hang up.

I tossed my phone on the ground and laid on the floor crying.I felt so alone and hurt,I couldn't even describe how exactly I felt that moment.It was a moment of pain.

 

JaeJoong POV

 

"!" I shouted hearing her say those words.'You got the ING wrong number!' I couldn't believe what I had just done.I had the perfect relationship and the perfect girlfriend,and in just in a moment I blew everything.I ruined everything."Why won't she ing answer!" I was shouting.

"She is ing right not answering!She did too much just and only by talking to you like that !How the hell could you do this to her?!" Junsu was shouting,since he couldn't take it anymore."Who's side are you on?!" I shouted at him and he stood up."The girl's that made you have a relationship that lasts longer than just a night!" He shouted,shocking me.

He was right.She was the one who completely changed me and she was the one who made me feel what love really is."Who could you hurt such a girl?" He asked in a more quiet tone."She must be sick of you." He added and turned away.I hit the table and grabbed my jacket."Where the hell are you going?!" Yunho asked confused.

"To her house." I mumbled and began running to her house.As long as I had reached my destination,I knew it wouldn't be easy at all convincing her everything was just a misunderstanding.I began knocking on the door."JAE LEE!JAE LEE OPEN THE UP!OPEN THE ING DOOR,JAE LEE!!!" I was shouting while knocking on the door.

"LEAVE RIGHT NOW JAEJOONG I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" She shouted from inside.I could tell she was crying just and only by her trembling voice."You asked for it.." I mumbled and kicked the door,breaking it.I rushed in and saw a complete chaos.Everything was on the floor,broken and ripped.

I got shocked from the scenery and began looking for Jae Lee.She was sitting in a corner holding her hand.I ran towards her to see what was wrong,since I saw blood on the floor and broken glasses everywhere."J-Jae Lee-ah!" I ran towards her but she pushed me back."LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted.I looked at my shirt and there was tons of blood on it.

I looked at her again and saw her holding her hand tightly.I gently grabbed her hand and saw that it was cut,a huge and deep cut causing a lot of blood to run.She pulled her hand and pushed me again."Leave now!" She said crying."Ani!I'm not leaving until you listen to me!Everything was a misunderstanding!I was drunk,too drunk!I didn't know what I was doing!" I began explaining to her."CUT THE CRAP!" She shouted.

I looked at her shocked."Just ing say it!I'm a child for you!You're the freaking big man right?!All you want is right?!I gave my everything to you!And that's how you repay me?By freaking cheating on me ?!" She was talking nonsense."Yah,yah!" I shouted."Stop saying things like that!You know I NEVER wanted you for just !You know I loved and love you!" I explained angrily.

Her words completely hurt me and I had to explain a few things."Jae Lee,listen to me!" She was refusing to listen."ING LISTEN TO ME JAE LEE!" I shouted,obviously scaring her."I'm sorry!You know I hate shouting at you,but please listen to me this once!Have I ever showed you that I only wanted you for ?Have i ever treated you like a child?Haven't I showed you love?Can you understand you're the only girl I managed to have a long relationship and I don't want to ing lose you!" I explained while tears began rolling down my cheeks.

I nearly never cried.Never.Jae Lee was the first girl to make me cry for.I grabbed a tissue from my pocket and cleared her hand from the blood.She pulled her hands and brought them on my face.She wiped the tears away and then she hugged me tightly."I'm so sorry Jae Lee.But I love you too much.." I whispered crying and she was crying as well...