Made Up My Mind. . .

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

 

I was running to the park,I wanted to get there as fast as possible.I knew I had made up my mind and I knew what I wanted.As long as I had reached the park,I saw JaeJoong waiting for me,standing against a tree.I ran towards him and when he finally saw me he smiled brightly.I flew into his arms and emraced him tightly.He hugged me as well, a bit shocked though.

"Woah,what's with the love so suddenly?" He asked confused."JaeJoong-ah.." I mumbled."Yes?" He asked.Words wouldn't come out of my mouth so I just tip toed and gave him the sweetest kiss I had ever given to anyone.He got surprised but he returned the kiss happily."Nado saranghae." He mumbled smiling and kissed me for once again.

We decided to go for a walk,hand-in-hand."JaeJoong-ah...I don't mean to be rude or anything..how old are you ?" I asked gulping."Oh,I'm 21." he answered calmly."21?!" I almost shouted and let go of his hand."Wae?How old are you?" He asked and I gulped."17...If the school knows that I'm dating an adult they will all say things for me.." I mumbled sadly.

JaeJoong wrapped his arms around me tightly."I won't let them." He assured me."And they don't have to know my age." He added."But you don't go to school." I mumbled."Well,we can say I'm 19.It's not a big deal." He suggested and I nodded."Ara-araseo.." I answred and smiled.He lowered his head and kissed me.

 

~2 Months Later~

 

"JaeJoong-ah~" I called his name,waving.He was standing at the gates of my school,as everyday of course.He smiled and began walking towards me.He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we began walking away,to his place.He said he had something special for me today and I couldnt wait to see what it was.

When we reached his place,I left my schoolbag on the couch and he led me to the kitchen.He brought a plate of Buldak (Spicy Chicken) in front of me.It was my favourite food and he had promised to cook it for me long ago.I was looking at him shocked and smiling.He brought his plate as well and we began eating.

"Omo!JaeJoong it's delicious!" I said swallowing my spoonfull."Really?It's my first time cooking Buldak and I was quite nervous to be honest." he admitted chuckling."Seriously,I love it." I said and continued eating.Once we had both eaten,I said I would wash the plates with no other words from JaeJoong,who was refusing as usual.

Suddenly he appeared behind me,embracing me."Jae Lee~" He said in a y voice."Hm?" I asked huffing."Do you wanna...mmm" He mumbled giggling.I huffed and turned around."JaeJoong,I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me." i said.He seemed confused and nodded."What is it,baby?" He asked.

"Do you really like me?Or do you just want me for...that?" I asked trembling.He laughed and face palmed himself."Yah,you silly girl!If I just wanted that I could have it no matter if I was with you or not..I just want it with you,can you understand the difference baby?" He explained and began kissing my neck."Well,you got a point.." i mumbled.

"B-But you know it's still a little awkward!" I said pushing him."Wae?We've already done it many times since we were together.." He seemed puzzled."Well,it will always be awkward for me!" I explained tossing my hair.He raised me in the air and began walking to his room."I'll make you feel comfortable baby,don't worry~" He said and closed the door behind him...

 

"Why didn’t come my way?

Isn’t it too late?

Inside my silence, my away

At the narrowed crossroads, you put wings on me

You showed me the way to go to heaven"

 

I woke up in JaeJoong's angelic voice singing for me.I slightly opened my eyes and smiled,finding myself in his arms.He kissed my forehead and held me a little bit tighter."Saranghamnida." He whispered in my ear.I giggled and gave him a peck,being too tired to reply.He kissed me back and then I relaxed on his lap.

"Remember the first time you woke up here?" He suddenly asked.I bit my lips,remembering the vases I was throwing on him."M-Mianhe.." I mumbled.He chuckled."About the vases?Don't worry~" he assured me and kissed the top of my head."Go take a shower,you need it.I'll just relax a little more,araso?" He suggested and I nodded.

I went to take a shower and  relax from the exhausting day...