To Infinity And Beyond

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

 

JaeJoong POV

 

'JaeJoong promise me!You won't drink and smoke so much!Do it for me,if you love me as you say!' I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into.Jae Lee really wanted to torture me,she made me promise that I would stop drinking and smoking.It would be so hard,since almost everyday me and the rest of Tohoshinki would drink until we got drunk,together for fun.

But back then I didn't have a girl to love and take care of me.I could see that she was doing all these to protect me because she loved me,and I was more than thankful.It's just...how was I going to make it?!

I mean,everytime me and Tohoshinki would go out I wasn't allowed to drink more than two glasses of alcohol and they would just make fun of me!Changmin wasn't laughing that much,since his fiancee was doing the same thing JaeLee was,since they had met each other and were quite good friends.

"JaeJoong come on,just one more she won't get you!" Yunho said offering me one more glass."Ani,boys.I blew everything once,I'm willing to keep everything in peace now,so no." I answered determinded."Pff,you're such an JaeJoong,you're ruining all the fun!" Yoochun said,obviously drunk.

"Better an than dead." I said and checked my phone.I had a message from Jae Lee. "28+43*5=?" She was trying to test if I was drunk of not.I huffed and replied."Love you~" Chuckling,I pressed the 'send' button and waited for her reply 'you're drunk!' as he would say of course.And not much later I got her reply."Me too" I got quite shocked.

Pleasantly shocked thought,I could see that she had began trusting me and that made me quite happy.I smiled and called her,I got out of the bar to be able to talk."Yoboseyo?" I heard her cute voice."Jae Lee-ah?Can you hear me?" I asked."Nae,what's wrong Jae?" She asked worried.She sounded sleepy.

"Are you sleepy?" She yawned."Just a little,wae?" She asked."Well,I was wondering if you'd want me to come by your place..I want to be with you,baby.." I admitted,a little shyly.She giggled."You sure Jae?" I smiled."Nae.I'm on my way then?" I asked and she giggled again."Nae,I'm waiting." She said and we hang up.

I went to say goodbye to the others and got into my car,driving to Jae Lee's place.When I reached my destination,I parked right out of her house and knocked on the door.She immediatly opened and smiled.I went closer to her and leaned to kiss her.She also tip toed to reach my lips and we gave each other a sweet and romantic peck.I,then,entered her house.

"Jongie-ah,how come you decided to come by my place?" she suddenly asked me.I chuckled and hugged her tightly."I wanted to spend some time with my baby!" I said and squeezed her."So what do you want us to do?" she asked."Watch a movie?" I suggested and she nodded."Cool.Wait I just got a new horror movie." She said and ran upstairs to her room.

I chuckled in her sillines and waited for her to come down.I was happy,that's what I always wanted.A happy relationship with a great girl like Jae Lee.While I was waiting,suddenly the lights went off.Not more than 5 seconds later,I heard Jae Lee's crying voice."JAEJOOOONG" I huffed and hurried upstairs.She was always afraid of the darkness.

"I'm here baby.." I was trying to find her.She was standing in a corner,about to cry.I walked towards her and helped her to stand up."Come on,it's alright.." I embraced her and we light up some candles in her room."No movie for us tonight.." I said giggling and she looked at me with puppy eyes.I could see she was really sleepy.

"Do you want to sleep in my arms?" I suggested and she nodded."Don't leave Jongie,I'm scared.." She mumbled shyly.I giggled and hugged her."I won't,I promise." I assured her and she laid down.I laid down as well and we both got covered with her huge blue-colored blanket.She hid in my arms and I held her tightly.

I kissed her forehead."Goodnight,baby." I whispered in her ear and then she immediatly fell asleep.I still couldn't sleep so I was looking around.Then,my gaze fell on a photo on her bedside table.I strenched my hand and grabbed it.

It was a photo of us,in my bed.She was in my arms and I was holding her tightly.We were both covered with my huge,white blanket and she had also covered her face with it.I was hiding my face behind her back and we were both smiling happily.I turned it around and saw something written. '16.8.2013 To infinity and beyond,I will love you forever...' I smiled and let it where it was.

I kissed her nose and fell asleep next to her...

 

 


Did anyone got the irony about the photo ? ahah just wanted to check >.<