In The Middle

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJnZD1UbA8 (can't help it,love the song)

 

"What am I going to do...." I kept asking myself while making strawls in my house.I had completely no idea what to do.Would I return to my ex-boyfriend with whom I had been through so many things, or forget everything and begin something new with a complete stranger whom I slept with and cannot get him off my mind?

I just tried to forget everything and I got in the bathtub.I was trying to relax and forget about everything,even if it was for a few minutes.When I was finished I got out and wore my underwear,then a loose,long shirt."Aish.." I mumbled,laying on my bed.Suddenly my mobile rang.When I saw who was calling,my heart began beatting really fast.

"Y-Yoboseyo?" I mumbled."Jae Lee,it's me Myungsoo.I hope you still have my number.." He mumbled sadly."O-Of course,oppa!" I said coughing."Oh,that's great to hear..Um,I was wondering..would you like to come over?" I gulped."Right now?" I asked."Nae..My parents are away..Only if you want and I promise I won't take advantage of it!" I bit my lips.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was still 4 pm."Alright oppa,but only for two hours,I have to meet Y-Yejin later.." I said lying."Alright,I'll be waiting!" He said in a happy tone and hang up.I began getting dressed while thinking of what I should do.I took a deep breath and began my way to Myungsoo's place.I knew this route by heart since I had gone over 50 times there.

I knocked on his door and he immediatly opened,with a wide smile on his lips.I gulped and faked a smile,then entered his house."So,do you want us to sit in the living room,or to go in my room?" He suggested."Um,l-let's stay in the living room.." I said trying to smile.He nodded and we began walking to his living room.

"Wait right here,I'm going to bring some juice!" He said and rushed to the kitchen.I was trying to make myself comfortable,something that was nearly impossible right now."Should I tell him?" I whispered to myself confused.I huffed.Suddenly my gaze fell on a photo on the coffee table.I grabbed it,to see it since it looked familiar.

When I saw it,I almost got a heartattack.It was a photo of me and Myungsoo,lying on his bed.I was in his arms and he was holding me tightly.We were both covered with his huge,white blanket and I had also covered my face with it.He was hiding his face behind my back and we were both smiling happily.

I turned it around and there was something written there.'Together Forever,Until Death Seperate Us...16.8.2011' A tear rolled down my cheek,not knowing how I would tell him the truth."It's already been two years..." I thought,wipping my tears.I let the photo down and tried to pull myself together,as Myungsoo was approaching me.

I faked a smile and grabbed my glass of juice from his hands.I drank some,trying to relax and took a deep breath."L-Look,M-Myungsoo.." I decided to tell him the truth."I-I--" Suddenly my phone rang.It was JaeJoong."What is it?!" I asked frustrated.Myungsoo seemed confused from my sudden attitude.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget our date." He answered in a sweet tone."It's not a dat--I didn't,okay?" I assured him huffing."Jae Lee,why do you should so shocked?" He asked confused."What?I'm not shocked!" I said angrily."Yeah right.I'll comfort you later~" He said in a y tone."Don't you even dare!" I warned him.

I realised i was having a freaking relationship-like-chit-chat with JaeJoong right in front of Myungsoo."JaeJoong-ah,I gotta hang up.." Then I realised I had said his name and my eyes goggled,as Myungsoo's as well.I immediatly hang up and turned my gaze away.I think he got the point."I'm sorry Myungsoo.." I mumbled sadly.

He smiled."Don't be." He whispered.I got completely shocked and looked at him confused."What?" I asked."It's all my fault.I shouldn't have let you go in the first place.If I hadn't been such a fool,we would still be together.I don't blame you for finding someone else,I really don't...It's all my fault.." He explained mumbling.

"Aniya!Oppa,don't say such things!It's all my fault,I'm the only guilty here.It was completely wrong for me to find another man right after we broke up..I'm just a..a slu--" He cut my speech."No!Don't say that word!I know you better than anyone else and I know who you really are.Now...go,you wouldn't like to leave him waiting,huh?" he smiled.

"Just promise me you'll be okay.." He added.I nodded."I promise,oppa." i answered and we embraced each other."And remember,I'll always be here for you.." he whispered,obviously trying to hide his hurt heart and to stop his tears from falling.I stood up waved and then left,to the park.As I was walking,everything felt different.

I don't know if this was good or not,but I know that it was different.Completely different.I just...never expected Myungsoo to act so calmly and take all the blame...