Regrets...

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

 

Jae Lee POV

 

"Why are you so mad?"  I suddenly heard JaeJoong's voice and I let the dryer down.I gathered my hair in a messy bun and stood up,to get my clothes completely ignoring him.He suddenly grabbed my arm."Yah!" He almost shouted."Don't ignore me." He said angrily.I pulled my arm and walked pass him.I grabbed my clothes and I was about to enter the bathroom.

"Y-Yah,Yah!" He shouted and ran to me."Will you let me change?!" I asked almost shouting."No,until you tell me why you're like this!" He answered in a high tone."Your girlfriend,really?!I just met you,did you ask me if I want to be called that?!" I asked shouting and hitting his lap."What did you want me to say?That you're a girl I met last night and that we slept together?Would that be better?" He asked.

To be honest,he was right.It would be completly awkward if he had said this insted of that I was his girlfriend."See?" He mumbled and he pulled me in his arms,against his lap."This whole thing is so awkward!" I pulled myself."J-Just please let me relax.." I asked and got him out of the bathroom to change.I changed and got out of the room and downstairs to the living room,where he was sitting alone.

"I'm leaving.." I mumbled with my gaze on the ground.He immediatly stood up and ran to me."When will I see you again?" He asked in a sad expression.I huffed."I don't know.Maybe you shouldn't." I murmured and I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back,then kissed me.It was a sweet and sincere kiss."When?" he mumbled.

I bit my lips,since I had no idea what to say.He suddenly grabbed my phone from my hand and began dialing a number."W-What are you doing?" I asked with no reply.Then,his mobile rang."Now I have your number." He smiled warmly."I'll call you." He hugged me tightly and I huffed.Then I left and began running like hell,since I would be late for work.

 

 

I entered the coffee shop and ran to the staff room,to get changed.I got changed and got to my post."You're lucky he didn't come early today!" Yejin,a girl who was working with me whispered to me.I nodded."I know.." I mumbled."Why were you late anyway?" She asked and I gulped."I-I slept late last night." I said smiling and she shook her head,obviously not believing me.

I shut my mouth and went to get the costumers' orders.The time was passing quickly and it was already 9 pm.Just another hour before we would close the shop and go to our homes.I wanted to go home so badly that day.Suddenly my mobile rang."Yoboseyo?" I answered it."Jae Lee?" I heard JaeJoong's voice.I huffed."What are you doing now?" He asked."Working."  I mumbled.

"Working?Where?" he asked again."At a coffee shop and I have to hang up because i have orders to take right now!" I was about to hang up."Wait wait don't hang up!" How did he know? "What is it JaeJoong?" I asked."Can we meet tomorrow?" He asked and I huffed.I knew if I wouldn't accept he wouldn't leave me alone."Araso." I mumbled."Where?" I added.

"To the park?" He suggested."Araso,8 pm.Tomorrow I'm free.." I said and hang up."Who's JaeJoong?" Suddenly Yejin appeared in front of me and startled me."Huh?!" I asked shocked."You just broke up,when did you manage to find another boy?I wish so many boys liked me too.." She mumbled sadly."Y-Yah!I'm not dating him!He's just a friend." i tried to explain.

"Arasoo~" She chuckled."You can leave if you want,I'll close the shop." She suggested."You sure?" I asked and she nodded.I got changed and prepared to leave the shop.When I got out of the shop,a familiar voice stopped me."Jae Lee,wait." I turned around and saw Myungsoo,my ex-boyfriend.My eyes goggled.

"M-Myungsoo?What are you doing here?" I asked confused.He walked closer to me."I..came here because I knew you were finished at this hour.." He mumbled and gulped."Look..I came here to apologize.." My heart began beating really fast."I was a complete fool to say such things and to break up with you.I want us to be together again,Jae Lee.." he touched my cheeks.

"I never stopped loving you.." He whispered and brought his lips against mine.When he stopped i was just standing there frozen."What do you say?Can we start again?From the very begining?" He asked smiling."Oppa..." I mumbled.Myungsoo was the only boy I had ever called oppa."Can I please think about it?Just a little..." I asked with my gaze on the ground.

"For as much as you need,Jagiya.Just please think about it well.I miss you and I need you.." he hugged me tightly."Would you mind me sending you home?" He suggested.I couldn't turn him down,so I accepted."Sure.." I mumbled and we began walking to my house.It began getting really cold and I had left my coat to the coffee shop.

Myungsoo suddenly wrapped his coat around me."Y-You'll get cold!" I said worried."Don't worry about me,Jagi." He hugged me tightly."As long as you're by my side I'm alright." He added smiling and we continued walking.When we had reached my house,I was about to give him his coat."Keep it.It's a good reason for us to meet again,right?" He said smiling.

I nodded."Bye oppa.." I mumbled.He strenched himself and kissed me."Bye Jagi.." He said and began walking away...