But..Who The Are You?!

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJnZD1UbA8

 

Jae Lee POV

 

I pushed him back."Yah,yah!You know nothing of me and you don't know what i need!AND STOP KISSING ME!" I shouted angrily."J-Just stop pushing me back and stop acting like that!" he said huffing."How the should I act like?!You ing me!" I said and moved away again.He huffed and tossed his hair.

"I didn't you--" I cut his speech."Then what did you do?!Did I give you my permission?NO!I was drunk and you took advantage of it!" I shouted,punching a wall.He was standing against a wall with his head lowered and he was tossing his hair.He seemed really sad."Okay,you're right.I'm an and it was my fault.Everything was my fault and I'm deeply sorry about this.But what if something changes this whole thing?" I looked at him."What?" I asked.

"The fact that I might be in love with you." I immediatly face-palmed myself."Just HOW can you be in love with me when you just met me YESTERDAY and you don't even know my NAME?!" I asked shouting."Just calm down.It's not always about these stuff you know..." He began approaching me slowly.I began stepping backwards.

He ran to me so that I wouldn't get away and gently grabbed my wrists."It felt different with you." He mumbled.I raised my gaze with my eyebrows lowered."What felt different?" I asked gulping."What could I possibly mean?" He asked huffing.I gulped again."It was completely different.It felt different...For me it wasn't just se--" I shut his mouth with my hand.

"Dont say the word,please!" I begged squinking my eyes from embarrassment."Anyway,what happened happened now.Let's take this from the start,what do you say?" He suggested and cleared his throat.He reached out his hand."Kim JaeJoong.Glad to meet you." I chuckled and shook his hand."Jae Lee.Nice to meet you too,Kim JaeJoong." I decided to play along.

I chuckled again since he acted like we had just met."So,Mrs.Jae Lee since it's your first time here,would you mind If I offered you breakfast with me?" He suggested smiling.I smiled and nodded."Not at all,Mr.Kim JaeJoong." I don't know but I felt like I began changing my idea about him.He seemed to actually want to keep me with him,even though he didn't know me.

He held my hand and lead me downstairs,to the kitchen.He showed me where to sit and began preparing breakfast.He cooked some pancakes and added some nutella on them.I was my lips,since they seemed delicious.We both began eating and a little bit later,JaeJoong was looking at me."W-What's wrong?" I asked.

He smiled."You've got some nutella on your lip."Where?" I asked."Let me help you." He said and strenched himself,kissing me.He the nutella but he kept kissing me and I couldn't resist his lips.He pulled himself smiled awkwardly and continued eating his pancake.I gulped and continued eating mine as well,awkwardly as hell.I was really embarrassed that moment.

When we were finished,I offered to wash the dishes but he immediatly refushed and washed them himself.I was shocked of his actions,you almost never find a man like this.When he was finished washing the dishes,he suggested I took a bath.I agreed since I really needed to relax after this whole shock today.The water was quite hot and you could barely see anything.

I was just relaxing in the huge shower with my eyes closed,taking deep breaths.Suddenly I felt arms around my waist.Before I could even move he had already squeezed me,and he was holding me tightly.Of course you understand of who I'm talking.JaeJoong."W-What are you doing here?!" I asked him shocked and embarrassed.

"I'm showing you my love.." He mumbled."By breaking in while I'm showering?!" I almost shouted but he turned me around and touched my lips with his fingers."Shh.." He said smiling."It's not breaking in,it's joining.Don't tell me you don't like it.." He said giggling.I could tell he was playing with me to tease me.

"It's embarrassing!" I explained almost shouting again."Shh..it is not." He mumbled,caressing my cheeks."Just get the hell out!" I said and pushed him out of the shower,but before I kicked him out,I gave him a peck.I made it look like a mistake though~I wanted to play with him too as he kept playing with me all day long.

When I was finished,I wore his shirt for once again and got to his room,to find a dryer for my hair."JaeJoong-ah!" I called his name but there was no reply."JaeJoong-ah!" I repeated louder.Still nothing.I rushed downstairs to find him but as soon as I had reached the living room,I saw four boys sitting there,staring at me.

I turned to ran back upstairs,but I bumped into JaeJoong.I glared at him."Who are these?!" I whispered."So boys I see you met my new girlfriend!" He said smiling.Me and those boys had the exact reaction " O_O "

"WHO?!" We all shouted in one voice.JaeJoong shut my mouth and hugged me."My girlfriend~" He repeated smiling."What do you want Jae Lee,I heard you calling my name." He said smiling.I glared at him."The dryer.." I mumbled angrily."It's in the bathroom,on the washing machine.." He answered smiling.

I hit his shoulder and ran upstairs.I grabbed the dryer and began drying my hair angrily."Why did I get myself into this?!" I shouted to myself while drying my hair...