Drunken Confession

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgTJ9D4Rgg

 

 

 

JaeJoong POV

 

"Another round of shots!" I was at a bar in Seoul,drinking with my friends.We were celebrating Changmin's engagement,although I thought it was pointless since he wasn't the man for a marriage.He would call it off sooner or later.I thought I had already drank enough so I just let them drink as much as they liked and just stood there,laughing at their stupid jokes.

"Man,I have lost count of how many hot chicks I've seen here.." Yunho suddenly said with a smirk on his lips."I just don't know who to choose first.." He added."Did you ask them if they want you?" Junsu asked and everyone laughed.I smiled and turned my look away.To be honest,there were actually many hot girls in the club looking at us,but for an unknown reason,I wasn't intrested in them.

"Oh-oh,what happened to our JaeJoongie?He doesn't seem really intrested in any girl today..are you sick man?" Yoochun said giggling,while drinking some of his whisky.I giggled as well,but suddenly I froze.My smile immediatly dissappeared and my eyes goggled.My gaze was stuck on a girl,a girl in the middle of the club.

It was a beautiful girl.She didn't look Asian.She was really y.She was pretty tall with long brown wavy hair and she was wearing a short black laced dress,alongside with a pair of black high heeled shoes.Her make up was really light,it was hardly even visible.She kept bitting her lips,while blinking slowly as if she was sleepy.

She seemed lost and really drunk.She was stumbling around,while holding her head.She seemed really sick.Some men were trying to get close to her but she would avoid them as if they just didn't exist.I was really confused but it felt like she had something different on her.I didn't mean the fact she didn't look Asian,not at all.

"Yah,JaeJoong what's wrong with you man?" Yunho shook my shoulder trying to wake me up.I swallowed and blinked."What happened man?" He repeated with his eyebrows lowered."N-Nothing.." I mumbled and gulped.Then,I saw her walking our way,she seemed even more sick now and she was stumbling even more.

She was about to pass by me,when she suddenly tripped and fell in my arms.I immediatly grabbed her and all of the boys were shocked."Woah,what's with the girl?!" Junsu said shocked."She must be drunk..really drunk.." I mumbled gazing at her face.She was even more beautiful now and she was barely blinking.

"Are you alright?" I asked gulping.She bit her lips gently and slightly stood up,against my lap." him.." she whispered with her eyes wet and her cheeks were red,as if she was crying.I held her tighter,since she was about to fall down."What are you gonna do with her man?" Changmin asked confused."I'll take care of it.." I mumbled.

They all smirked and giggled."Our man is back!" Yunho said winking."Y-Yah,I'll just put her to sleep.s.." I mumbled chuckling and raised her on my arms.I put her in my car and began driving to my house."Why am I even taking care of her?It's not like I know her.." I mumbled to myself,huffing and continued driving.

When we finally reached my house,I held her in my arms for once more and lead her to my house.I unlocked the door and brought her in the living room,to get some rest from holding her.Once I had taken a few breaths I held her again and lead her to my bedroom.I placed her on my bed and once I tried to stand up,she grabbed me and pulled me towards her.

I giggled."No girl,clam down.." I mumbled and tried to stand up for once more but she pulled me again,this time more harshly."Don't leave me alone..Please not again..I miss you.." She was mumbling in a trembling tone."Who does she think I am?" I mumbled to myself while gazing at her.Suddenly she pulled me and kissed me,I kissed her back.

Well,I couldn't resist her anymore...