Dead Body

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

warning :: credit and story taken from here.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris and Chen were good friends for years. They were on their vacation during the semester break and they choose one of the hotels at Seoul to stay in. When they got into their room, they smelled really bad odor and Kris phoned the hotel manager to get a them a new room. But since it was a holiday, the entire hotel's rooms were fully booked. The manager then, promised to clean up the room again.

 

Felt relieved about that, Kris and Chen went to stroll around. Two hours later they got back to their room and still smell the same odor. Again, Kris phoned the hotel manager if the room still didn't get cleaned. However, the manager firmly said that it was cleaned few minutes before they went in. The kind manager however, went to check the room by himself along with maids.

 

They cleaned everything, exchanging everything. Everything, except for the bed and mattress.

 

Kris and Chen were back from their nice lunch and however still, smell that odor.

 

"Do you bathe today, Kris?" Chen playfully asked Kris while Kris shot him a dead glare.

 

"Sorry, just asking." Chen apologised. Kris and Chen decided to not to trouble the manager again and just to endure the smell. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter