Wolf or Beauty

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He knew that walking alone at midnight isn't a very jolly option when rumor has it that a werewolf was roaming freely on the streets , yet h didn't stop.

He didn't have any other option he missed his last bus and there was no other vehicle moving around.

The eerie aura did creep him out but he still kept on walking. But suddenly he stopped on his tracks.

A weird sound from the left side bushes was heard.

A cold sweat ran down his forehead. He wasn't expecting the rumors to be true....

Once again weird sound echoed all over the empty streets and the sound was coming from behind the bushes.

His fear commanded him to run away but his curiosity didn't let him move.

Suddenly a sort of movement was felt from the bushes and he clearly noticed it.

It was as if like someone was coming out of the bushes.

His mind kept on commanding him to run for his life but his body didn't cooperate,he stood their rooted to the ground.

The movements from the bushes got more visible and he knew that any moment an attack is going to strike on him.

And suddenly the bush was separated into two...he thought the werewolf is going to pound on him and so he covered his face with his hands...1...2...3..

Nothing happened.

He opened his eyes only to see a guy standing infront of him smiling rather awkwardly.

"Hey don't be scared." the mysterious guy spoke.

"whew...I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter