The locked room

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai and Kyungsoo had been bestfriends since 4th Grade. Since Kai had no one to rely, he lived with Kyungsoo at Kyungsoo's inherited mansion. From the first time he lived there, Kyungsoo had warned him about a locked room in the mansion. He forbade Kai from going there but being a stone-headed, one day Kai sneaked into the room when Kyungsoo was gone.

He tried to unlock the room by using a short wire but he failed. Attempt by attempt, he finally gave up.

"Ugh. How am I going to unlock this?" he questioned himself and leaned against the door but suddenly, he was threw aback when the door suddenly cracked.

"It's not even locked." Kai muttered under his breath as he explored the room. The room was strange. It was dark, no lamp and even windows. And full of dust, as if never opened since 100 years! But Kai didn't get it why  Kyungsoo forbade him to enter the room.

Kai explored the whole room. Suddenly he stepped onto frame.He frowned while picking the odd frame.

"What is this?" he asks himself after seeing the weird painting and handwriting at the frame picture.

 

"Even if you open the door, don't ever touch a frame that you stepped."

"Wae?"

"Aish, just follow!"

 

Kai didn't get why Kyungsoo said like that at him. That's why he decided to invade the room once Kyungsoo was gone.

"Kai.." a voice fainted behind, causing Kai to look back. He saw Kyungsoo, flashin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter