Jasmine

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris.. Well, anyone knew who’s Kris right? He’s handsome, tall and smart! He was the college’s best student who the teachers kept relying anything to him.

 

One day, his life wouldn’t be the same again.

 

That night, he decided to stay at the school hostel since it’s school break and he wanna study. There were few students joined him.

 

“Yah, Kyungsoo! I’m going to the library first! See you!” he yelled out loud since his buddy was in washroom.

 

“Alright! Alright!!” Kyungsoo roared from the washroom. Kris made his way to the library, not too far away from the hostel.

 

There were some students who were studying at the reading hut and the flashlight was clearly on so he wasn’t afraid. He opened the library door since it wasn’t locked and took his place near the window. Behind the library block was the school’s mini field and after the fence, there was swamp and few houses.

 

Kris chose few books that were associated with Earth Science and sat carefully at his place. Suddenly a crumpled paper fell down from the book. Kris read what’s written in the paper.

 

Dear soul,
Dear soul,
Please come to me,
Please come to me,
I longed for you,
I want to meet you...

 

Kris frowned.

 

“What the heck is this?” he crumpled the paper back and threw it into the dustbin. He continued to read however he felt a strong smell and sorta of...jasmine fragrance? But yet, he ignored it.

 

He put off the book and was shocked to see a girl standing in front of him.

 

“Who.. who are you?!” eventhough Kris felt scared but he believed that ghost doesn’t exist!!

 

“You said you want to see me...” she muttered a low toned voice. Kris frowned again.

 

“When did I? I don’t even..?!” he denied.

 

“You said you longed for me, you want to meet me...So I came for you..”

 

Just later the reality striked him. He actually was summoning the ‘girl’ when he read that paper!!!

 

“No..way! Who are you!?” Kris began to shout like crazy.

 

That girl approached him, “No.. I mean no harm.. my name is Jasmine. I am lonely..nobody want to talk to me after they saw my scar. This.” When Jasmine brushed her long hair behind, it revealed a long yet red scar across her left cheek.

 

People who saw it screamed but Kris – rather than felt scare he felt sympathized. Yeah, his personality was rare to find.

 

“Ahh.. I am Kris. You have a nice name. You know.. You can chat with me!” if other people ran away, Kris thought the best thing to do is to stay because if you ran away thats mean, it would hunt you forever!

 

“Really? You are a nice person. I have never meet someone like you.” Jasmine exclaimed. She look happy eventhough her tone was still the same.

 

They chat for quite a long time until Kris even forgot that he actually was talking to a ghost!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter