Two

ko.ma.wo.yo

          Many colorful decorations. A lot of booth for students. A festive mood to celebrate this day. It's the foundation day. I have to look for them. It's like a part of my daily life... to stalk them and know where they are. ^^

          I was about to walk to the auditorium when I heard a familiar voice. 'Yoo-Seon!' I suddenly shouted, it was a shock to me that I know her. On the spur of a moment, I actually knew someone! I was with her that night. Maybe she could help me. By the way, she's also a fan of CNBlue, a proud BOICE. She likes all of them (a rather selfish fan). I tried calling her, but she looks busy and just walked away. Maybe all the people today will be preoccupied on their own businesses. Perhaps, I should do the same. Now, I will go to the auditorium and continue looking for them.

          As I was walking, I saw the tall guy talking to the girl named Jillin. Woah~ She really is desperate, yesterday it was Minhyuk and now Jungshin. And same as yesterday, I was curious so that made me go near. ^^

          "...Jillin... I want to but... this week is really not the good time. We aren't allowed to go outside the school or even outside the dorm. I'm sorry..." Jungshin looked at Jillin with full concern though she was not facing him anymore. She was expecting it, so she just bowed and walked away. Another rejection, how could she handle it? I wonder. If I were to be rejected, I might just cry while running away. But Jillin is quite cool. And I was too much concerned with Jillin when I have my own problem. I have to get answers... or even just an answer...

 

          The day was already turning into night. The highlight was just about to start. Everyone was crowding towards the campfire area, where the fireworks and (obviously) campire will be lit. It's one of the school's traditions. Offering some 'thank you' to the guardians and beyond.

 

FIREWORKS BLAZING THROUGH THE NIGHT SKY.

 

          Everybody was still at awe, admiring the fireworks display prepared by the school's Science Club. I was also amazed by the display, but not totally satisfied. I didn't see them!   crying

 

          I was still in my gloomy self until I realized that I was unconsciously bought to my favorite place in the school by my feet... Under my favorite tree. Maybe my body wants to lie down because of all the walking I've done today. I followed what my tired body wanted; I lie down and felt the cold grass underneath. It was refreshing. The view was also perfect; I can clearly see the night sky. The stars are shining brightly, but they looked like pieces of the fireworks display left hanging on the sky. Still, they are all beautiful...

 

I was slowly feeling sleepy... my eyes are closing now...

 

"So Eun?? So Eun?? YA! Wake up..." I heard someone call me. But I'm already awake. "Hey... Wake up will you?? YA! YA! So Eun..." Aissh~ I told you I'm awake!

 

          What was that? A dream? I woke up, found myself still under my favorite tree. Cold... The grass was still cold, and getting colder as the night breeze gently brushes my face. I was lost at a moment. I'm still thinking about that dream. It was all surreal but how come I felt this way? Like I've been in that situation? I'm REALLY tired, that's it! I have to have a real rest. So, I stood up, but abruptly sat down again.

 

          "Jonghyun... Are you alright? We are almost ready to go back to the dorm. Got your things fixed, we'll meet you at the coffee shop. Ok?" the guy with a cute smile said.

          "Hyung... what does it mean? These things I've been receiving, am I really worth it? Those people... To think I've los-"

          "Stop pitying yourself! Instead, we have to say thank you to those who believe in us. Especially to those who still do. We have to be strong. And I think you are worth it Jonghyun. So quit thinking about these things. Now fix yourself." Yonghwa said. He was so cool... With those words, I was inspired. Now I know why he became the leader of this group.

          Now that Yonghwa is out of the picture, and all I see is Jonghyun. It was the perfect opportunity to introduce myself, and let him know that I admired his musical ability; how I was magically attached to their music; how I was turned into a fan girl overnight... I wanted to tell him all of those things and many more... but no! He quickly walked away. He just ignored me, not even glancing over to where I am. At that instant I could've been a hater, instead I just thought that it was already dark and anyone could not have seen me. Quite understanding of me as a fan. ^^

However I'm still bothered...

          I was now going to the school premise when I noticed a paper. It was on the place where Jonghyun stayed. I was really hoping that it was Jonghyun's... But I was not that sure when I read the words on it...

 

Until now, I still can remember your gentle smile...

The meaning of moving forward I can understand it now...

I’ve always think of you...

 

          Jonghyun never write lines like this, he hasn't experienced a heartbreak before (I guess) so clearly it's not his writing. I was about to believe it's not his until...

          "Where is it? I haven't even finished it yet." Jonghyun said while looking for something. "Jungshin, did you see it there? It just a paper, with many scribbles on it. And a line or two on the opposite page."

          As Jonghyun said that I turn to see if the paper I was holding was the one he described... and lucky heavens it was IT!

Now how can I give it to him?