One

ko.ma.wo.yo

          The corridors seem a little noisy these days. Out of curiosity, I went out to take a peek. Everyone's busy. No one even cares to enlighten me what's going on. So, I continue to walk through the hallway. Finally! A poster.

 

*** MAESTRO KYOUNG-GYU LIVE! ***

NOW I KNOW ! enlightened

These students are all music major and they're preparing for this event. Interesting!

But will they come?

 

          I tried finding them. There are many people who look and dress like them. Is it a trend nowadays? I'm beginning to be dizzy. I took a rest under a tree. I really love how this school was built, with many greens. The landscape I mean.

 

          "Are you all set Minhyuk? We don't want to leave even a single equipment behind", a tall guy with a slight-long hair said.

          "Yeah. He's all set, Jungshin. So stop bullying him around", said a guy with a cute smile.

          "I just want to check Yonghwa-hyung", answered the guy named Jungshin.

          "Jonghyun-hyung!! Can you help me/ Jungshin made me bring ALL of these. I can't even carry one more", a guy with a face of a child complained. He's calling out this guy beside me. WHOA~! He's lying next to where I am! I didn't even notice him there. Maybe I'm just too busy looking for them. By the way, this is the group I mentioned a while ago. the group i can't help but looked at. They're so mysterious.

Especially the quiet one...

          I watched how they move. Their bodies that look like it will break anytime soon. They are all skinny! But what bothers me is the way they ignore people... like they did to me. They all look friendly but people tend to have an "intimidation complex" towards them. And maybe I also got that disease.

 

          They arrived at a place where I think appropriate for all these equipment. The auditorium. The stage was all set. Many people are working together to make this place look good for the coming of Maestro. He is a popular musician. He was once called the new Mozart for his skills. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him perform. This would be the first time.

          I remembered one performance that made me like music an inch deeper. It was from them. They call themselves differently when they are outside the school premises.

FANGIRLS SCREAMING~ 

"Good evening! We are CNBlue!!"

          And with that, everybody screamed even louder. CNBlue were playing with their hearts and singing with their souls. They made me cling unto their music. Every sound of their instrument was magical for me. They made a fangirl out of me.

And after that night, everything has changed. Everything...

 

          As I was watching them prepare for their performance at Maestro's concert, I saw a familiar face, but it's difficult to recall her name. She was talking to the baby face. I believe his name was Minhyuk. It seems that this girl has an interest on him.

enlightened I will go near. ^^

 

          "...but I'm already busy this week Jillin. I have to prepare for our finals and many more. I'm sorry. I can't." After that he left the girl on the side of the stage. She was a little upset about Minhyuk had said. She just sighed heavily and walked away. I think she's very brave for asking him out. If that is what's happening.

          My whole day was spent by watching them work and prepare for the event. I was happy because I felt I was with them while they were doing their chores. Which is true, I was with them.

 

I just hope I could talk to them and get to know them even more...