Four

ko.ma.wo.yo

 

          My head is throbbing. It’s like I’m forgetting an important thing, and my mind is trying to recover it, but in a desperate way. Trying to regain my usual self, I walk away from the queue in the auditorium. I guess the hubbub in that place is adding to my confusion. Finally I was away from the crowd. This part of the campus is usually filled with students but not today because of Master’s concert. I sat down on one of the benches, stared blankly in the sky which is turning into color mayhem. It was almost sunset. I thought this day was going to be one of the usual day, but I guessed wrong. One by one, it’s becoming clear to me. Little by little I understand who I am, what I am.

 

          “I know that you still want to make up to them. But you know that we are banned from playing outside the school premise. You know it clearly than anyone else, Jonghyun.” An angry voice from behind said. I was quite sure that it was the four of them. And when I looked around, I was right. All four of them were there, maybe only 10meters away from me. Lucky~~ ^^

          “Jillin… she wanted to make her friend happy on that day… I already finished the song, hyung! I don’t know how the paper end up tucked in my notes, but it was there. Now my song is finished. We have to do this… One last time, for her…” Jonghyun pleaded the others guys.

          “If hyung already finished the song, I think it will be better to perform it. Right? I mean, I saw how hyung made an effort writing that song, so it’ll be a waste if we will not perform that on that day” said Jungshin, he smiled to Jonghyun who is now gaining a bit of confidence that he can convinced their group to perform.

          “Yonghwa? Are your group ready to perform? Five more minutes, and you’re on” one of the stage managers said and by that their conversation was cut. “We continue this later.” Yonghwa simply said.

 

          Another headache. I think I’m getting headache easily nowadays. I tried walking again and decided to head on the dormitories. I was getting scared because it was already dark when I reached the place. Good thing the caretaker of the dorms was still there, she opened the lights while checking each and everyone’s room. Except mine. That’s strange. I didn’t remember giving her a reminder not to go near my room. Anyway, I entered my room and the familiar scent welcomed me. I love how my sheets were washed. AH! That is what I specially asked Ms. Caretaker: to wash my sheets with a flower-scented liquid soap. ^^ I don’t know, it just made me feel calm and relaxed when I smell flowers and grass on my room. My headache slowly subside as I settle on my bed.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Hi I’m a freshman class B, So Eun Shin. Nice to meet you.” a girl introduced herself in a group of boys and girls. “YA So Eun!! Why are you so formal? It’s just ‘them’” a girl . “B-but.. Yoo Seon… They are CNBlue!!” And hearing that, the four guys just laughed in unison. “Yes we are. But we are going in the same university so it’s ok to drop the formalities” Yonghwa explained. In the corner of So Eun’s eye, she can clearly see that her friends are just holding their laughter because she never felt agitated before. “So your major is?” one of the guys asked. So Eun tilted her head to see who spoke, and her eyes doubled its size when she saw the owner of the voce is.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

          Was it my dream? Or have I been eavesdropping on somebody else’s dream? I was so confused. I woke up and instead of lessening my headache by sleeping, I think I made it worse. I need to solve this problem, I need answers and I think I have to follow Jillin Kim.

 

 

But what if I wouldn’t like the outcome?

Would I be able to find answers by myself?

In this form… I do not know...

 

========================================================================

I apologize for updating this TOO LATE!! crying

I try to update this one.. hope you still read this though *begs*

Thanks for subscribing.. heart