Five

ko.ma.wo.yo

 

          After finally waking up from another strange dream, I made up my mind that I should talk or at least find where is Jillin and Yoo Seon. I knew deep in my hypothalamus gland that they have the answer to my dilemma and they are the only people that I knew who can help me. I walked on my desk and saw a picture. My eyes couldn’t comprehend on what I’m looking at. But every fangirl cells in my body is already spazzing on the said photo. It was taken a year ago, I guess. CNBlue and the three loyal fans namely Jillin, Yoo Seon and So Eun. ^^ I smiled thinking about the time we took that picture. Tears. Suddenly I felt my tear ducts are doing some exercise, and my tears were the output. I put down the picture and started crying; even I don’t know why I give in to my emotions and just cry. My heart and mind has been in a maelstrom for too long now, and I just can’t take another one this moment. So maybe that’s the reason why I let myself cry. Also, the picture is another puzzle piece that I have to put in its proper place, but the me now couldn't do that.

 Crying is alright, but when you stop crying, you still need to think what you should do. Crying alone can't help you solve your problem…

          Out of the blue, I remember those words. He said those. Jonghyun did. And just like that, I stopped crying. I’m not sure if it’s just me or others feel it too. Whenever I hear words said by Jonghyun, I can’t help but follow him or at least make him at ease that I’m on his side. As I remember Jonghyun’s unforgettable lines towards me, I immediately stopped crying. Now, when did he tell me those words?

            “Are you sure that we can have the approval of the dean to perform outside? Remember, we still have couple of months to wait until the ban is lifted.” a voice from the other side of the door said. Clearly, I know who is the one talking, and curious as a cat, I inched closer to the door. “I already talked to the student council, and they told me that it is possible to get a pass for one day as long as we get back on the premise on the said time.” explained the other guy. I peeked through a small crack in my door and saw Yonghwa and Jonghyun talking in the corridor, both of them having serious look on their faces.

            Minutes later, I heard footsteps going towards the two guys. “Hyung… I have a surprise for you~” Minhyuk said to Yonghwa. And it was my first time to see how lovely Minhyuk looks. (to think I was only looking at him through a little fracture on my bedroom wall) He then handed to the older male a folder. Yonghwa was confounded, he wasn’t sure whether to be happy or surprised by the “present” He opened the folder and saw a paper they exactly need this time. “Nice work Minhyuk!” He patted Minhyuk head and ruffled his hair. In return, Minhyuk smiled sheepishly towards his hyungs.

            “It’s decided! We will start rehearsal tomorrow after class. Tell Jungshin about this,” Yonghwa instructed Minhyuk “Since you are his roommate.” “Hyung…” Jonghyun spoke softly. I almost forgot that he was there, I automatically adjust my view to focus on him. Woah~ it just gave me more reason to like this guy more. He is just… *insert all compliments possible here* “Thank you!!” He shouted gratefully to his band mates. The two just stared at Jonghyun and smiled. “Hey, we also need to thank her. She changed you miraculously. So we all have to do this for her, right?” Yonghwa . He tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder as if to say that everything is alright. Jonghyun turned his head and bowed appreciatively to his hyung. Yonghwa was touched.

            ding~ dong~ ding~ dong~ “All students should be on their bed. Lights off after five minutes. Goodnight.” ding~ dong~ ding~ dong~

            “Is Junghsin the dorm DJ this week?” Jonghyun out of the blue asked, as he distinguished their maknae’s voice on the speaker. “I guess so.” Yonghwa answered, though he didn’t really recognized Jungshin’s voice. “AH! That’s why he’s not in the room. I thought he was going to sleep somewhere else.” Minhyuk stated. After that, they slowly walked down the hall and went to their room. I think, only Jonghyun’s room is not in the same floor. I remembered being in his room this morning. After spying on them, I slumped on the floor, analyzing new information I gathered. My eyes grew tired from peeking through a small hole so I have to rest for a while. Actually I could just listened through their whole conversation, but as a fan, I have to also see them converse in real time. ^^

            Just as I was about to walk to my desk, my vision become blank and my body felt numb. I succumb to the weight of my body and the last thing I saw was my door was being opened by someone.

 

I think I will wake up a different person this time...

 

==========================================================================================

So, how was this going for you guys?

I've been thinking about this fic

and I want to focus on finishing this one before this month ends.

Give me some comments, thanks! 

♥   ♥