Eight

ko.ma.wo.yo

          "So Eun? Your friends will be here later so please wake up. Last night, I felt you grabbed my hand. I know you did that." A middle-aged mother smiled. She's looking at her daughter who is lying unconciously on the bed. "Today is your special day so I prepared seaweed soup and your friends will bring other food you would like to eat." She said while touching her daughter's face. She is still holding back her tears. She hold her daughter's hand and gave it a kiss, and she saw how her daughter's hand twitched to react. "So Eun? Honey? You felt my kiss, right?" She can't hold it anymore and she just let her tears flow.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

          Going out the campus premise is quite strange for the four guys of CNBlue. They haven't been out for 6 months. It was their punishment for not informing the Campus' Admin of their performance outside the prmise. The Campus' Admin knew they were idols but they are still under their supervision so they should follow the rules, rules every students in the campus follow. 

          "Jillin do you have the picture?" Yoo Seon asked. Jillin looked at her and hand the picture she was referring to. Yoo Seon stared at the picture and sighed. Jungshin heard her and peeked at what made her sigh. "Woah~ It was us. I didn't know you still have that copy. Haha~ Look at Jonghyun's face. He's too cold then I mean, his expression and attitude is like an ice. Haha!" Both of them laughed and made the other people inside the van more curious. "We took this photo after your... ahmm.. maybe third debut performance. We met up at So Eun's favorite coffee shop. She said she never imagine the four of you inside her favorite haven. She's so simple and innocent. That's why I don't know why she chose Jonghyun as her bias." Jonghyun blushed knowing this. Yonghwa smiled teasing the younger. "Just drive hyung", he whispered to Yonghwa.

          "Ah! I forgot!" Jillin shouted that made Yonghwa stepped on the brake abruptly. Everyone in the van was surprised. Jillin bowed to apologize. "Sorry to surprise everyone... I just remebered, we should stop by the coffee shop. We forgot the cake. So Eun's favorite." She smiled shyly knowing she made a fuss about forgeting the cake.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

          "So Eun's mother? Your daughter is getting better. Her bruises and scars from the accident have already been healed. Now it's only So Eun's choice to wake up. She showed signs of consciousness. But it's still her will if she will wake up or not. So for now, rest assure that she is far from danger." the doctor said to Mrs. Shin. She was just listening to the doctor but not actually paying attention to him. Her full attention is with her daughter. My daughter... you have to wake up... she thought. "Thank you doc. You've been kind to me and most especially to my daughter." "That is nothing. Ah! By the way..." the doctor pulled out a nicely wrapped present. "I heard from the nurses that today is So Eun's birthday. I hope she'll get up and open this herself." She smiled. So Eun's mother did, too. "See? Everyone's worried. Everyone's waiting for you to come back." She sniifed, knowing the tears will follow after.