Chapter Eight: Finally

Unpredictable Life

NARRATOR'S POV

 

Suuji woke up the next morning kinda feeling sick. She was totally messing this time in Korea and she even agreed to visit an Academy she doesn't even know what about. She wanted to talk to her dad, but as expected, when she went downstairs, her dad was out already which is not new to her anymore. Ms. Moon saw her coming, she bowed right away and greeted Suuji a good morning. Her PA was with her that time. They became partners  being Suuji's Assistant. 

Suuji went to her usual seat and ate her breakfast.

"Madam, Mr. Yoon said that if you're interested with the Academy I can enroll you right away and also you can meet the Director who's a personal friend of your father. He also told me that if you're not interested I can take you to other schools so that you may have something to do this summer." she explained.

"Okay" that was the only word she brought up.

The way to the school was not really long, it's only about 20-30mins drive from their mansion. As they arrived in the school gate, there were bunch of girls waiting already that looked at her head-to-toe. Well, Suuji did not really mind. She always get that.


The next thing she knew, they were murmuring and it's in english! Wow, she cannot believe what she is hearing right now. this Korean people are speaking in english and they're really good. 

I don't think I will be having bad times here, people can speak english and I think it'll be nice. -she thought.

 

Suuji, Ms. Moon and PA San are now inside the school as they waited for the faculty member who will be welcoming and touring Suuji around. The director of the school was already aware of her arrival so he chose a Professor to tour her around since she's a daughter of the Director's friend. As they were seated on the bench, there was a sudden commotion in the school gate. There were two limousines parked in front and the girls started creaming shouting and everyone of them are holding chocolates, flowers, banners and stuffed toys. 

WHAT THE HELL! Another commotion on going? What the . This is scary really. she thought.

Suuji put on her earphones and ignored the crowd. She was not really interested on what's going on.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready guys?" Suho asked the five boys in front of him.

"Do we have a choice?" D.O answered.

"Be ready with some alcohol and plasters Umma Suho" Kai said with some puppy eyes.

"Let's go or we'll be late" Sehun suddenly spoke.

"Wait, wait, what about the M boys?" Chanyeol asked.

"They'll be fine" Baekhyun answered him.

"LET'S GO!" Suho demanded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think, the K boys are ready?" Luhan asked.

"I think they are" Kris answered him.

"Let's go then!" Tao exclaimed.

Chen, Lay and Xiumin was busy eating.

 

As the boys entered the school grounds, as expected, the girls are fainting to death by just seeing their handsome faces. Offering then whatever there is to be offered. They just gave them sour smiles as they go on to their secret place.


The Professor was late for a bit 10-15mins but Suuji did not really mind, she was just checking her facebook and keep on tweeting on how hilarious the people she just witnessed now. The Professor apologized for being late and started the tour right away.

They went to the labs, classrooms, gym, school field, the faculty room, cafeteria and lastly the practice room which really caught Suuji's attention. Right in front of her are boys and girls practicing songs, dance and anything.

This is completely amazing. I'll love this. -she happily thought.

 

The tour made Suuji's day, she sort of felt excited to be in school again. And the fact that it's a korean school. She was really excited.

"I'm interested" those were the first line she told Ms. Moon and PA San who was waiting for her in the Director's Office.

"I'm so glad the the daughter of Mr. Yoon liked the Academy" The director butted in. "I'm Director Jung of SM Academy and I welcome you personally Miss Yoon to our humble school." he continued.

"Thank you!" that's all she said.

"You can freely choose classes now, Ms. Yoon and you can also attend class today" he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went out of the Director's Office together with PA San and Ms. Moon.

"I'll enjoy my stay for one condition! Please don't follow me everywhere. I want to be normal as ever. I'm 18 and I can go to school alone. You can enjoy your day out while waiting for me but please don't stay in the school premises. I don't want to be taking cared off like a child. I'll call you when I need anything. I can eat whatsoever is in the Cafeteria! and lastly, I don't want the car fetching me in front of the school gate. Maybe further will do, then I can walk from the gate or vise versa! Did you get it? No more buts about this! I want to enjoy this" she ended her speech.

 

"Please call us when you need anything Madam" Ms. Moon said humbly.

"Miss, call me right away if you're troubled or what" P.A San offered.

"I will. Now you can go! Take the car with you" then Suuji left.


Suuji find her first classroom and she was really embarrassed that classes are already starting and she's late.

It's okay, I'm new anyway. she told herself.

The Professor paused and looked at her.

"Class! Please pay attention, you will be meeting a new classmate for this semester" she said. "You can introduce yourself and find a seat for you to suit in." the Professor continued.

 

"He-hello! My name is Yoon Suuji, I'm 18. Thank you!" those were the only words she blurted out.

But everyone was just staring at her without any reactions. Poker faces everywhere. But she just ignored them.

Suuji couldn't find any seat in front so she was left with no choice but to seat in a row where no one was seating. There were seven seats so she just chose the middle chair. Everyone eyed her and started murmuring. 

What's going on? She was feeling nervous now.

Suddenly, six boys arrived from nowhere. Suuji was so shocked that the whole class was now screaming and squeaking. The girls are blushing.

"What's going on this time?" she whispered. Then she pretended to  be copying notes from the blackboard and did not pay any attention.

The six boys made their way to the class and apologized to the Professor because they were late.

The boys eyed her because she was sitting on their chair. But they chose to seat on her right and left. It would be rude of them if they will choo away the girl who was now busy copying notes and did not even pay attention on their  late arrival.

The sitting arrangement went like this:

 

Tao----Xiumin-----Kris-----SUUJI------Luhan------Lay----Kai----Chen

 

Suuji finally lifted up her face, then she face right to left, one thing caught her attention. 

It was the black scarf worn by a guy in her right. Her eyes widened in shockness! IT'S MY SCARF! TOTALLY MINE.


LUHAN'S POV

What a day this is. Ughh. School again and were late. 

I don't want to make a grand entrance anymore.  It's kinda awkward you see. 

What? Someone's seated in our row? Who the hell? Oh she's busy copying notes. How are we supposed to be seated together now? Annoying. 

I went to find myself a NEW seat since this girl popped out from somewhere stole my seat. She must know it's my seat. I mean how come she doesn't know? 

"I know what you're thinking Hyung!" Lay said.

"Find yourself another seat" Kai whispered.

She can't even lift her head up. What the?

The girl in my left kept on copying notes....until.... she finally faced me and Kris Hyung to her left.

Wait up! I think I saw her from somewhere? I can't remember where exactly but I know her! I really do! Not by name tho but by face. I know this girl!


The bell suddenly rang and Luhan's thoughts were scrambled. He was hungry too.

"Should we eat with K boys this time?" Chen asked.

"I guess we should" Lay answered. 

"Wait, wait" Kris stopped them from walking. "Who's the new giril beside me? and Luhan?" he continued.

"Who knows! She's new I guess!" Tao answered.

They made their way to the Cafeteria where they had their special place to that they will not be eaten by the fangirls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUUJI's POV

I'm so puzzled. That's my scarf! But then the bell rang and I was not bale to ask the guy. I rushed outside to find my locker.

That's my scarf! I'm not mistaken! THAT'S MINE! THAT'S REALLY MINE!

But maybe not! I'm not the only one who has that kind of scarf! But wait, I must double check at least. I'm not mistaken, those eyes were the same with what I saw in the shop. 

Should I ask? Or maybe not? OH NO! I WILL! I NEED THAT SCARF and in the first place IT'S MINE! I bought it.

Oh their coming! Should I ask now? Or maybe not. But I should! I must!

 

"HEEEEY!" I shouted in the hallway.

 

Finally, I'll ask this stupid man!