Chapter Nine: Not a Mistake

Unpredictable Life

SUUJI'S POV

 

"HEEEEYYYY!" I shouted!

But then I was not noticed by the group of boys who was with that guy who stole my scarf!

Then again, group of girls were following them bringing some food. 

WHO THE HELL ARE THEY? Why are those girls so up to them? 

They have the looks anyway, I don't have to ask that. But............... ANNOYING! I must ask that guy before this day ends.

While I was walking in the hallway, three girls blocked my way.

"So? You're the new girl huh?" The girl in a pink skirt asked.

"Yes! That's the y girl who made her way to the seats of our oppas!" The girl in her right answered.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Brave one?" The girl in pink shouted.

"I don't know what you girls are talking about" I replied.

The girl in her left was about to grab me but I dodge.  

"You're NEW OKAY? Remember that! You're nothing but a loser! Get out of our way you stupid girl." She shouted. 

WHAT THE ? WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE? THIS GIRLS! I'M GONG TO GRAB THEIR HAIRS NOWWW....

But then someone grab my hand! What? Who the hell!

 

"Anyeong! You should not be involving yourself with them, you know!" a girl suddenly appeared in front of me. "I'm Choi Seol Ri, and you are Yoon Suuji? We're on the same class!" she continued. 

"Hi! Ughh? It was nice meeting you" I replied.

"They're the Queenkas of this school. The girl in pink skirt is Suzy their leader" she explained.

"Quuenkas?" I asked blankly.

"Yes! Quuenkas! You know, those popular pretty girls! Their the Queenkas of the school" she answered. "Pretty tough you know, it's your first day yet, they caught you already. They think you're flirting with their oppas! Well, I don't think you're not." she continued. 

"Uhhm? I don't really get it" I said honestly.

 

"Let me explain it to you but maybe we should eat first. Let's be friends!" she said happily.

"O-okay?" I said plainly.


 

The two girls made their way to the Cafeteria where all girls are staring in only one direction: A GROUP OF BOYS!

Suuji and Seol Ri found there selves some seat.

"Hey Choi Seol ??" she asked doubting if she got the name right.

"You can call me Seol Ri" she cut her off.

"Okay"

"Are you going to ask something?"

"Ughh? Yuh? It's about the Queenkas!"

"Ohh. You just have to remember one name, and you should avoid her. The girl in pink  skirt. She's Suzy!" She explained.

"And why should I avoid her? I haven't done anything"

"Oh well, from what I think, maybe she got jealous because you're seated beside the EXO-M"

"WHAAAT? I'm lost, who are those---"?

 

Suuji cut her own question. She saw a boy walking with her black scarf on. She immediately stood up and shouted.

"Heeey! You, you with a black scarf!" She screamed.

Seol Ri's face turned white. She didn't know what to do. Suuji just called Luhan! Suuji the new girl! Oh my goodness!

 

Suuji glared at the boy and went to him to talk. 

Luhan on the other hand was so nervous. He was sweating as if he's exercising.

She's not going to eat me right? Wait? It's the new girl! This familiar face. I really knew her. But where? -Luhan thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" Tao's eyes widened!

All the 10 other boys stared at him blankly then followed where Tao was looking.

"What's happening?" Kris spoke up.

"I don't know Hyung!" Chen replied.

"What did he do this time?" Sehun asked.

"Wait up? That's the new girl in our class right?" Kai butted in.

"New girl?" Suho asked.

"Yeah! There's this new girl in our class who seated in the middle of us" Lay explained.

"WHAT?" Chanyeol, Xiumin and Baekhyun chorused.

"Let's just watch this instead" D.O said.

 


SUUJI'S POV

I'M WALKING TOWARDS AN UNFAMILIAR FACE BUT MY SCARF IS REALLY FAMILIAR.

I'm doing this right? No backing out! Why should I be afraid in the first place? He doesn't look as if he's gonna kill me or what. I'm just going to ask anyway. 

"You!" I said.

"Me? Are you talking to me?" he replied.

"Who else is there with a black scarf? It's only you."

"Ohhh. Why?"

"Where did you get that scarf you're wearing?"

"T-this?"

"Yes! That scarf exactly."

 

This boy is stuttering. But why? I'm not eating him. I stared at him then I just realized those eyes were the eyes I saw in the shop.  This is not a mistake that scarf he's wearing is mine.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUHAN'S POV

 

What the? What the hell is she doing? She walking towards me and she practically called me.

Wait? She's getting closer...........

She's the new girl from our first class! What is it this time? Did she transform into a fangirl right away? I think I should run now. But wait. NO! I'm a man. I'm not going to run. Besides everyone is watching, I won't be harmed or something.

 


 

"Uhmm. I got this from a friend! Yeah, he gave it to me, he said someone gave it to him." Luhan replied proudly.

"Really? Them maybe I can ask you friend personally instead. Can I meet him?" Suuji replied sarcastically.

"H-he's not here right now." Luhan said stuttering.

 

Those eyes are lying you little boy. - Suuji was really looking at him right now. Glaring actually. 

 

Suuji turned around and was about to go back but she stopped.

"Hey, I'll talk to your friend soon." she muttered.