Chapter Six: I'm lost

Unpredictable Life

Narrator's POV

 

It was Suuji's first morning in Korea. She did not get up in bed right away, she was still thinking on what happened last night with her father. She kinda felt embarrassed of crying in front of him.

It was almost 10 o'clock in the morning and she's hungry. Her P.A is on the other room. She wanted to call her but her phone is nowhere to be found. 

She sneakingly went out of her room and went down stairs. The maids were waiting for her. 

And the usual she was greeted by everyone with w "good morning face".

The lady from yesterday appeared again and greeted her also.

"Good morning madam. Did you sleep good enough? Mr. Yoon is already out in his office." she said.

"WHAAAT? He's the same with mom. They're both the same. FML" she thought.

 

"Ohh" that's the only reply she gave.

 

"You can eat your breakfast now Madam, we prepared your favorite cereals and milk and also some fruits for your daily diet." she explained.

 

"How did you know what I eat?" she sounded harsh.

"It's your P.A San Madam, she already told us what you eat and what you like." she replied.

"I see, thanks" she said.

 


After eating her breakfast, she stayed in the garden for awhile. One thought was in her mind: WHAT DO I DO TODAY?

 

She went all the way to Korea to find herself having the same dilemma she had in the Philippines. 

Where is P.A San? 

She scanned every corner and she's nowhere to be found.

 

"Did you see my P.A?" she asked one of the maids.

 

"She's fixing your things Madam" they answered in chorus.

 

She was so bored and found nothing to do. The garden was so beautiful but it's not entertaining her. She got up from her seat and rushed to her room.

 

I know what to do today: I'M GOING OUT. YES! I'm GOING OUT ALONE.

 

She asked P.A San to leave her room because she'll be fixing herself. She also requested her to fix her own things and just don't mind Suuji's things.

 


 SUUJI's POV

I'm so excited to see Korea. I'll bring my camera with me and also my credit cards. I dolled myself as if I'm going to somewhere important.

 

I suddenly remembered: HOW WILL I GO OUT? 

FML

What should I do? 

Whatever it takes I must go alone. I want to go ALONE! ALONE!

 


She manage to fool the guards of that mansion. 

She just told them she'll be walking around and be back right away and that her P.A is waiting outside already.

 

SUUJI's POV

 

I'M OUT OF THAT MANSION! Without my P.A following me everywhere. This is so great. 

Now, where should I go first? I searched through my phone where to go. WOW! This is awesome. There's a lot to go to.

I need to see this Gwang-an bridge. Then Bumon Pavilion. SHOPPING! Myeong-dong? This will be exciting! OMGGGG!

I manage to get a taxi and went to the two places I wanted to go. 

Shots were taken. WOW! I just want to live here. Oh my Gawddd! 

 

The first two hours of my freedom tour was really great! Now last thing for today.. I NEED TO GO SHOPPING! I'll spend the rest of my afternoon in Myeong-dong! EXCITEMENT OVERFLOWING OKAAAYYYY?

----------------------------------------------------

 

It was not really traffic going there so I was not bored on the way, and besides my eyes was enjoying everything it sees.

 

After 20mins or more, WOOOOOOW! My eyes are so widening right now. I just want to run everywhere and buy everything I see. OMG! I definitely need everything new today. I need to get some face cream and EVERYTHING.

My eyes was sparkling with joy. I just can buy everything here and I'm in heaven already.

 

I went shopping for almost 3hrs now, but man, I'm not yet tired. I don't get tired when it comes to shopping. 

Swipe here, swipe there, swipe everywhere. I'm the happiest girl right now.

 

-----------------------------------------------

I found some Korean food too, so I tried it. These are authentic Korean food. Yes I'm half-Korean but sadly it's my first time here in Korea. It's really sad. 

I was really having fun eating and eating and drinking when suddenly a group of girls where running. As I can see they were looking for someone and they're screaming.

OMGGGGG! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING? ARE THEY HAVING A RALLY? WAS THERE A FIRE? A SNATCHER OR WHAT? WHAT'S GOING ON? 

 


"OPPAAAAA" a girl shouted.

"Wait for us oppa! Oppa! Where are you oppa?" these fangirls are now going nuts.

 

"Lay? Are they still there?" Chen asked Lay shaking.

 

"We should not have done this? Where the hell are they now?" he continued.

 

"Shhhssssss" Lay whispered. 

 

Another group of girls where running like nuts from North to South, East to West.

 

"What should I do? I can't calm down in this situation. I should think of something or else these girls will eat me alive" Luhan told himself while he was running from the girls who were after him.

 

He went into a small alley and found himself in the other side of the street, he was panting and catching his breath. 

Suddenly, a girl was approaching him and he fell to the ground. He was too nervous that the girl might kiss him or hug him or do whatever to him.

But..... the girl just pass him. She didn't even notice him nor look at him.  He was plainly hallucinating. 

He gazed the girl who completely ignored him. She has long legs, her milky-skin and wow her face is stunning. She's really pretty. 

She did not even look my way? Not even my face? he thought to himself.

 

"OPPAAAAAAAA"! the girls are screaming.

 

Luhan's thoughts were erased right away he needs to run now or else he'll die. He hurriedly back up and started running again.

 

"I need to contact Kris Hyung" he murmured. "I don't want to be eaten alive."

 

"I need to cover my face! I need sunglasses, a cap, and anything to cover my lovely handsome face." he thought.

 

Luhan hurriedly walked inside a store and everyone's eyes was on him now. There were murmurs around. 


 

SUUJI's POV

I need new sunglasses and I think I want a new scarf. Where should I go? Oh well, wherever my feet takes me into. I went inside a not so classy shop but the items are really nice and it caught my attention right away. Why is everyone murmuring here? Is there something wrong or what? Luckily they were not looking at my direction so I suppose it's not me then. 

I was searching for the loveliest scarf and also a pair of sunglasses. Suddenly, a black minimalist scarf appeared right into my eyes. OH GAWDDDDD! I want one of those. I really need one. 

Running like a kid, I brushed right away to get the scarf. I was caressing it and I want to wear it already, it made me totally forgot  about the sunglasses and everything. My attention was on the scarf alone. I went to the cashier right away and paid for it, I did not ask for the sales lady to put it inside a paperbag since I'll be using it already. 

I'm holding it happily when suddenly...............................

 

A man snatched it....I can't believe it, my scarf, MY LOVELY SCARF!

He wrapped it around his face until his eyes were the only one I can see.

 

Wow those eyes, really cute... BUT NO! It's my SCARF HE'S WEARING! 

 

"HEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!" I shouted.

 

He ran out of the shop right away. 

 

I followed him everywhere. I JUST BOUGHT THAT SCARF AND WHAT THE HELL! A MAN JUST SNATCHED IT. I CANT BELIEVE IT. A THIEF HE IS. 

 

I ran and ran and ran. Went through alleys and sorts. Oh my gawd. I'm tired but where the hell is he. ! My scarf, I need it. I need it. I followed and followed............ until

 

 

I'M LOST. JUST !