Chapter Four: Reality

Unpredictable Life

 

Suujis POV

 

Ever since I'm a child, all I know is I have cousin's in America, an Aunt in Europe, my grandparents (mother's side) are in Las Vegas, and my mom of course is with me. They are the only family I know. And I'm half-American, half-Korean living in the Philippines. I never asked why. NEVER I did.

I'm fixing my things now, I'll be leaving tomorrow around  2pm and I can't believe it, I obediently said yes to my mom. I'll be leaving. 

I don't have to be sad anyway, I traveled already with my P.A for almost I don't know how many times now, so it's not really new to me. It's just that, I'm meeting my father. MY REAL FATHER. I'm just wondering, what is he like? Will he like me? Uhmm. I'm scared. I'm nervous. But I should not be. My mom said, dad is so excited to see me and all the other relatives there. 

And mom said I'll be staying for summer, so I guess I'll have to endure two months of being there, and besides, I've always wanted this right? I've always wanted to meet my father. So? I should not be worried. My father will surely be okay and, and, and I DON'T KNOW.

I think should back out, I can't go without mom, this is a serious matter. 

NOOOOO! I should go, whether I'm alone or not. I'll go. I can do this. Yes, I can.

I'm stuck in my couch, been thinking for almost 24hrs now. Staring at my luggage. I'm leaving later at 2pm and it's already morning. 

 


 

Suuji did not sleep that night. She was too nervous, that she wanted to back out. But she did not, her P.A's going with her anyway. 

She went downstairs and as expected her mom is not there already. 

Is she not worried about me leaving? Is she not sending me later? I don't get her at times. 

 

"Miss, are your luggage ready?" her P.A asked.

"Yes! Yours?" Suuji asked back.

"It's all set. I have our tickets too. Madam said that if we get there, someone will fetch us and everything is set." she murmured.

"Ohhh, I see, thanks" she said lowly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They drove to the airport, and to Suuji's surprise her mom's car is there already waiting for her. 

She went out of the car and met her mom. 

 

"Remember what I told you Suuji, mom love's you so much, you take care there and enjoy your stay." Her mom said.

 

Suuji was staring at her mom blank! 

She didn't even mention anything about dad.

"I will mom! I'll call you everyday." she answered in very low voice.

 

"P.A San! You take care of my daughter. Okay?" her mom ordered to Suuji's P.A

 

"Yes Madam, I will surely do everything for your daughter" she answered in reply.

 


Suuji's mom waved goodbye and Suuji was also ready to check-in.

 

This is reality huh? I'm meeting my dad later. Just wow. I'm not really expecting this to happen. Nevertheless, I can handle this. Yeah, later I'll be in Korea!