Chapter Five: My Soul in Korea

Unpredictable Life

I-DONT-KNOW-WHOS-POV (The Narrator)

 

The flight was calm and Suuji slept all the way since she stayed for 24hrs wondering back in the Philippines.

Her P.A and her waited for the person who will fetch them in the airport. 

After 1hr of waiting and Suuji is now not in the mood. A man in black suit approached her P.A and asked instantly for Yoon Suuji.

 

"I'm here." She appeared from nowhere. 

The man gasped. And as Suuji was thinking "He's my dad? Uhhmm should I ask? Or should I wait?" 

I can't wait no more. Outside the airport was a black BMW car waiting. All their luggage was put on the second car waiting also. 

Suuji just cant wait, as soon as she hoped inside the car, she broke the silence right away.

 

"So I came here all the way to Korea to meet you? And you let your daughter wait for almost 1hr in the airport? I can't believe it. I just met you and you see--"

Suuji was cut off by the man seated in the passenger's seat.

 

"Madam, I am not your father. Mr. Yoon is waiting for you in the Mansion." he said calmly.

 

"I-I see." she mumbled.

 

Her P.A chuckled then stopped when she saw Suuji look her way.

 

She glanced at the window and WOW, her eyes is widening and widening....... 

THIS IS KOREA! Ohlalala, I can stay here. I can even live her. This place is just so amazing. Why cant Philippines be more like this? OMGGGG! I'm loving this place. 

 

She scanned every corner of the city and her eyes mesmerizing on what she's seeing. For almost 30mins of travel they reached into a big black gate. Bigger than their gate she thought.

 


The mansion was indeed a mansion. There was a huge garden, 10 cars were almost parked inside, and the swimming pool is just WOW. It's an infinity pool. 

 

P.A San was almost shocked of what she's seeing right now. Suuji's mansion is huge but this mansion is just??? BIGGER and  PRETTIER.

 

Inside were maids lining up. Bowing their heads and greeting Suuji and her P.A. The mansion seems to be having a feast or something. It was kind of Minimalist in some sense. The paintings are just too abstract and color of the mansion is bold. A lady suddenly appeared in front of Suuji, smiling.

Who the hell is this? She thought.

 

"WELCOME MADAM YOON SUUJI!" everyone greeted from the bottom of their hearts.

 

"Madam Suuji, make yourself at home. Mr. Yoon will come down later to officially meet you." the lady said.

She then lead Suuji and her P.A into the garden, the food was overflowing.

 

"Uggh? Where's my things?" she grumpily asked the lady.

"It's in your room madam" the lady answered nicely.

 

WTF? I have a room? Since when did I know?

Suuji suddenly remembered that she had to tell her mom that she's already there. She got her phone and dialed her mom right away.

 

"Hello mommy!' She greeted excitedly.

"Suuji dear. Are you now in Korea? How was your flight so far?"

"Its fine mom. I'm actually here now in the mansion of Mr. Yoon I guess."

"He's your daddy Suuji, you call him daddy now"

"I'm not really fond of it mom, and it's our first time meeting so you don't expect me to call him "Appa" or daddy right away."

"Just enjoy your stay there and be nice okay? You understand me Suuji?"

"Alright mom, I'll call you before I sleep. Just don't sleep yet."

"Okay dear. Goodbye now, I love you"

"I love you more more more and more mom, byeee" 

 


Suuji scanned the food, and to her surprise her favorite mochi is there in the table.

She picked up some five or more mochi and went back to her seat.

What's taking him so long? she thought.

 

Suddenly someone patted her shoulders..............when she turned around, a man was standing behind her, around  50's or 60's, and his eyes, they have the same eyes.

 

"Uhmmm." She murmured.

 

Suuji stood up and bowed to the man. She doesn't really get it why she's doing it, but she's just being nice.

 

"Suuji" the man broke the awkward atmosphere.

"Yes? You are? Not the Chauffeur are you?" she asked.

The man laughed. 

WTF? Why is he laughing? 

"I'm Mr. Yoon, Suuji" he blurted out.

 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Her eyes says it all. She was really surprised that her father is in front of him smiling and laughing to what she just said awhile ago.

 

"Uhmm. Y-you, uhmm." Suuji started stuttering. She couldn't find any words to say.

 

"I'm your father Suuji" the man confessed. "I know you're still shock that you finally met me for almost 18years of not seeing each other. I can't find the exact words to say, my daughter, we're finally together. I'm finally with my only daughter. I've waited for this for so long. Everyday I would pray to meet you and to be with you Suuji." her father continued.

 

 

"I'm glad I met you too finally, I've got questions to ask you. Bunch of question I had for almost 13 years. I've waited for this moment to ask you everything I want to know." Suuji was not able to hold her tears and she broke.

Her father snatched her right away and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry Suuji" her father whispered.

 

The night just ended with tears and not with laughter......