Chapter Seven: Unbelievable

Unpredictable Life

Narrator's POV

 

Suuji got into an unknown place, of course she's never been there since it's her first time in Seoul. She did not know what to do, she doesn't even know the address of the mansion of her dad.

 

She walked, and walked still hoping to see that stupid guy who stole her beautiful scarf. She wanted to ask someone how to get back to their mansion or street instead but she doesn't know how to because she doesn't know where it is. 

What should I do? I don't even know this place, but it's getting darker and darker I can't stay here - she to thought to herself.

 

Suuji's getting nervous now but still, she did not contact her P.A, she's still trying to find out how to go home until she fell tired. It left her with no choice. She needs her P.A as soon as possible.

 

"P.A San, I'm somewhere in Myeong-dong and the bad thing is I don't know how to get home, so maybe you can track my cell phone number now because I'm so tired I might collapse" she said.

 

"Oh my goodness Miss! I was asking everyone here in the mansion where you went, your father is so worried as so as your mother. I should be there by now. Please wait as I track your number." P.A San answered in a very worried voice.

P.A San managed to track her number and saw Suuji in the street waiting to be fetched.

"Miss Suuji, are you alright?" she exclaimed.

"I am as long as I get outta here. Please carry all my shopping bags. I'm so tired I'm gonna die." she answered sarcastically.

The way to the mansion was a bit long because it was traffic already. But Suuji was still in shock of what happened today.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

SUUJI'S POV

 

I just can't believe it. I'm having fun and all then that stupid guy just appeared from nowhere.

And I'm sure I will never see him again. Seoul is too big that it's too impossible that we meet again. 

Just FML!

I slept along the way because I was too tired to carry on and think.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

EXO's-DORM

"WHAT DID YOU THREE DO THIS TIME?" Kris was shouting again. You're not suppose to get out of this dorm unless the guards are around. And where did your feet took you? Myeong-dong? Are you trying to kill yourselves? What were you thinking you three?" he continued.

 

"It was Luhan's idea to drop at Myeong-dong, he needs more face cream and something" Chen answered in a very low voice.

"I thought no one will notice us. Everyone in that place is busy. Why can't we just have a simple life, we're not yet stars/idols, we're just good-looking guys" he answered proudly.

"Thanks to Sehun, D.O, and Suho Hyung that they arrived right away, or else we're dead now" Lay butted in.

 

"It seems to be your not-so-lucky day after all" Xiumin spoke up while eating more baozi.

"What's that Hyung? Did one of your fangirls gave you that scarf?" Chanyeol asked Luhan.

"No, no, no! Where did I got this btw?" Luhan murmured.

 

Everyone laughed by his reaction.

"What's going on here?" Tao appeared from somewhere.

"Nothing! Rest yourselves now. School will be on tomorrow. AGAIN!" Kris ordered all of them.

 


LUHAN'S POV

 

Where did I got this scarf anyway? But this is really nice and fashionable. I don't think I'll be pu into prison by just having this around my neck. And besides, Seoul is too big, it will be impossible that the owner of this scarf will find me.

I wonder where that pretty girl is going, such a lame. I haven't had the time to ask her name. This is just not my lucky day after all.


Back to Yoon's Mansion, everyone was waiting for Suuji's arrival. Her father was in the living room ready to get the police if his daughter was not yet there at 9pm. 

"Good evening Madam!" the maids sang in chorus.

Mr. Yoon stood up right away as soon as he heard that.

 

"Suuji, my dear! Where have you been? Why did you not bring your P.A or the driver with you? You can ask anyone in this house to go with you Suuji." her father explained.

"Ugh-ugh I just want to get out to get some fresh air then suddenly I went to go shopping 'coz it was really a nice day, I forgot to ask my PA to go with me." she answered, her cheeks turning red.

"Don't do that again Suuji, luckily PA San can track your number. I can go with you if you want to roam around the city. I'm sorry my dear, I'm so busy handling the company and the other businesses." her father said.

"Uhm. That's okay, not really new to me. Besides, I'll just enjoy my stay here instead." she replied sadly.

"Do you want to do something Suuji? You can go to school this entire summer, there's this academy my friend is running. It's really nice and I think you're a talented child after all. You can maybe visit it tomorrow and if you're interested I can enroll you there, so that you'll no be bored here." her father offered.

 

I can't believe this. He's offering me something as if we're too close enough. What was he thinking? Don't he feel awkward telling me all those stuff? This guy is unbelievable. - Suuji was shouting inside her mind.

"That'd be great, I won't be stuck here. I'll visit it tomorrow then. Good night!" She answered.

What did I just said? I agreed huh? I'M UNBELIEVABLE!