Chapter 2

Diary of his love

 

(Yoochun’s POV) [6pm]

 

            A heavy feeling sulked in my heart. I don’t why but I feel there is something wrong. I look at to my Su and he looks like something is bothering him.

“Chunnie, I feel uneasy. I think there is something wrong” He whined and hugs my arms tightly. I look at him and caress his hair. It really bothers me also but I don’t to scare my angel so I didn’t tell him a thing.

“What do you want me to do to ease the heavy feeling?” I worriedly asked him while landing a soft kiss in his forehead.

“Could you call Yunho-hyung or Jaejoong-hyung? There is something I need to know.” Su mumbled while intertwining his fingers since he can’t control himself.

I let out a sigh and pick up my phone from the table right in front of me. I searched for Yunho-hyung’s name and hit the call button.

 

‘The number you are dialing is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later’

 

“Su baby, Hyung’s phone is off and-“

“Please Chunnie, call him again” he cut me off and tears are over rushing in his precious eyes. I redial the number of Yunho-hyung again and it rings.

 

“Yunho-hyung, where are-WHAT?....How come? Is he with someone?....Okay we’re coming there.” I hung up the call and look at to Su who’s curiously looking at me.

“Chunnie, what happen?” he asks me but then I didn’t give a reply. I quickly went to our room to get jacket and Su’s jacket.

“We have to go” I told him and close the door of our room. He didn’t move an inch. I signaled him that we have to go but he just looked at me.

“What the heck is going on, Chunnie? We are not going to leave until you tell me what is happening.” He said while raising his eyebrow. I let out a sigh and gave his jacket.

“What? You don’t have plans to tell me what did Yunho-hyung said on the other line?” Junsu’s voice is getting pitchy. I can sense that his getting mad at me already. With no other choice, I pulled him out of the house and went to the car. As soon as we entered the car, I start the engine and pull over.

“Yunho-hyung is in hospital. He got involved with a car accident” I told weakly to Su while I’m driving. He stared at me and a tear fell down in his eyes.

“H-h-how? W-w-where’s Jaejoong-hyung?” he asked in stuttered, trying to hold back his tears. I stop the car at the street and hug Su. He broke down and cry over my sleeves.

 

“Jaejoong-hyung is not with him and I wonder where is he.”

 

 

 

 

 

(3rd Person)

 

Everyone in the operation room is in hurry. They have to save the young man lying in the stretcher right now. They don’t have so much time.

“Doctor, the patient’s pulse is going down” one of the nurses informed the doctor.

“His head has hit multiple times. It’s impossible for him to make it alive” another nurse said. The doctor just shook his head, disagreeing the nurses.

“Connect the medical ventilator and life support” the doctor command the nurses that surrounds Yunho. As he quickly gets the things he need, he starts trying to save him.

“1000 beats. Clear!” the doctor shout

“Clear!”

“1000 beats. Clear!”

“Clear!”

 

*beep..beep..beep..beep..beeep..beeeeep….beeeeep…beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

 

“Doctor” one of nurses worriedly looked at the doctor.

“No, 1000 beats. Clear!

“Clear!”

 

 

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

 

 

(Junsu POV)

 

“We are Jung Yunho’s companion. Where the hell is he?” Chunnie asked to the information table as soon as we’ve arrive the Seoul Medical Hospital. I am shaking myself from too much nausea.

“C’mon Su, He’s still in operating room” he grab my hand and walk but suddenly I felt someone grip my wrist. I turn around and find a nurse holding a bag. She hand the bag at me and nod. I hesitate to get but then I realized it was Yunho-hyung’s bag.

“We’ve found this on the car. Everything is there including his cell phone that fell of under his seat” she said and leaves. I quickly open the bag but a purple flower petal caught my attention. I gently pick up the petal and place it on my other hand.

“It’s a Forget-me-not isn’t?” Chun asked as he takes the petal from my hand. I just nod and open widely the bag of Yunho-hyung.

Yes it is. It’s Jaejoong-hyung’s favorite flower. How come there is a petal here in his bag?

Inside the bag of Hyung, I found his phone and his precious notebook. It was his notebook where he puts his secrets as he said. Chunnie look at me and the phone that I was holding.

“Su, Call Jae-hyung.” I widened my eyes in disbelief. Chunnie wants me to call Jaejoong-hyung? Is he insane? I can’t just tell to Jae-hyung that Yunho-hyung is here right now, fighting for his life.

“Chunnie, you know that I can’t” I response to him undertone. I’m afraid of the consequences that everyone will face if Jaejoong-hyung will not accept this accident.

“Jaejoong-hyung has the rights to know. If we won’t tell it to him, It will be difficult for us to handle if he finds it out on his own.” Chunnie hold my hand. I know that he’s encouraging me to call Jae-hyung. Withoung nothing left to do, I nod and open the phone of Yunho-hyung. As I open his phone, a two bright smile pops out in his phone. It was Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung smiling brightly under the sun. Tears fell down on my cheeks as I saw Yunho-hyung’s wallpaper. I don’t know why but I feel pity to Jaejoong-hyung. They still don’t know that they love each other. What if Yunho-hyung wouldn’t make it? How can Jaejoong-hyung accept it?

A lips supple in my forehead as soon as I gasped.

“Su. It’s hard and I know that but do you think it will be fair enough to Jaejoong-hyung if we won’t tell him?”

“But Chunnie-“

“Please Su, call him” I just nod and search for Jaejoong-hyung’s name on his phone book. When I already saw hyung’s name, I hit the call button

 

“Hyung, it’s me Su. Yunho-hyung ish in hos…… Yunho-hyung is on hospital right now!...Seoul Medical Hospital…Ok. Hurry!”

 

He hung up and I cried in Chunnie’s arms. It feels so heavy telling those words to Jaejoong-hyung. How can he keep up if he saw Yunho-hyung lying in there now?

“Shhh. Everything will be fine Su. I’ll call the rest okay?” he hugs me tight assuring that everything would be alright.

 

“I hope so, Chunnie, I hope so” I sighed.

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

 

“Here Ahjusshi” I gave the money to the driver and quickly went out to the cab without waiting for the change. Why do I have to? Yunho is more important than those s.

“Miss, where is Jung Yunho?” I hysterically ask the information lady on the desk, trying to control myself from panting hard. “He’s still on the operating room-“

“Thank you” I cut her off and went straight to the operating room but then I start trembling. What if I saw Yunho lifeless? What will I do if he ever leaved me? Jaejoong, you can’t be weak right now. You have to see Yunho, you have to.

 

Not far from my sight, I saw Yoochun waiting impatiently and Junsu who is sitting and hands covered his face. “Where is he?” I asked them undertone. Yoochun stop walking back and forth while Junsu’s hands fell.

“Hyung?” I heard them both chanted. Both of their eyes widened when they saw me, suddenly a tear fell from the left eye of Junsu. I can’t help but to cry too. Please tell me that this is joke please. “Please, You are joking, right?” I tried to smile so they will tell me the truth but I find it hard to do that. Junsu cried even more, Yoochun shook his head “No we are not hyung, “No” tears in my eyes continue rushing and I can’t even stop them “Where is he?” Junsu whimpered, shaking his head. Turning into e, I went to Yoochun and shake his body “Where the is he? Yoochun, I need to see him!” I shake him more until he gripped my hands to stop me. Where the hell is he? Why is he here?

“He’s inside the operating room, hyung” I struggle in his hold but he tighten it. Why it taking so long? What’s happening to Yunnie?

“Calm down, In any minute the Doctor will come out”

 

“Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong!”

 

 

(3rd Person)

 

The guys turn their backs and find Yunho’s mom crying. Junsu quickly went to her and hug her. Ji Hye who’s in the hold of Mrs. Jung quickly went to Jaejoong’s arms and cry “Jae-oppa, Where’s oppa? Is he okay?” As much Jaejoong wants to answer Ji-Hye with ‘Of course princess, everything is going to be fine’ but he can’t. Coz he wants to ask himself also if Yunho is going to be fine. Without any response, he hugged Ji-Hye so tight until the little girl can’t breath “Oppa…Let..go….Can’t..breath” He quickly let go of Ji-Hye and find his princess is panting. He his cheeks and chuckled “Mianhae”

“What happen?” Mrs. Jung asked that mocked Jaejoong. He look at to her and let out a tear “He was hit by a truck.” He paused a bit and find his courage to talk when Ji Hye hold his hand. “When I’m on my way here. I-I saw his car u-under taken by the p-p-police” he tried to explain while controlling his emotions. The flashback of Yunho’s car is occupying his mind, he wants to believe that Yunho is going to make it but he finds it impossible since the car is really wrecked. Small arms crept in his face and wipe away his tears. “Jae-oppa, don’t cry. If oppa finds you crying before me, he’s going to kill me so smile.” The little girl made his way to stretch Jaejoong’s cheeks to form a smile. Jaejoong smiled and brush his nose against Ji-Hye’s

 

“I hope so princess Ji-Hye”

 

 

 

(Inside the operating room)

 

“No AGAIN! 1000 beats CLEAR!”

“Clear!”

“1000 beats CLEAR!”

“Clear!”

 

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

 

“We can’t do anything. Time of de---“

“No Doc, look at his life line!”

 

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep…. Beeeeeeep… beeeeep…. Beeeeeeep….. beeeeeep… beeeep…. Beep.. beep. Beeeep.*

 

 

(Yoochun’s POV)

 

What the heck it was taking so long? We’v been waiting here for almost 3 hours and the doctor is still not coming out. “Yoochun-hyung!” Someone called my name. I turned my back and find Changmin and Karam running towards to me. He pats my back when he reach me while still holding Karam’s hand “Where is Yunho-hyung” he asked me.

“No update! I’ve been standing here for 3 hours and no one is coming out. !” I told him angrily. Karam was taken aback with my words and he stiffs. Changmin glared at me and look at Karam. “Baby, go accompany first Jaejoong-hyung” he said and his lover nod. He quickly went beside Jaejoong-hyung who’s holding Ji-Hye and sleeping. “They felt asleep waiting for the doctor to come out. It feels like forever” I told Changmin. He looked at me worriedly and sighed. “I’m worried hyung.” I gently ruffle his hair “Me too. I’m worried for his pa-”

“No hyung, I’m worried about Jaejoong hyung”

 

(Changmin’s POV)

 

“No hyung, I’m worried about Jaejoong-hyung” I cut Yoochun-hyung off. He’s expression suddenly change. I don’t know but I feel there is something wrong that will happen if this continues. Hyung just shook his head and look at me “I don’t know Min. I don’t know. All we can do now is pray for Yunho-hyung.”

 

“Hyungnims”

Onew along with Taemin, Minho and Key is running towards to us. “Hey guys!” I greeted them weakly while Yoochun-hyung just nod. “Where is Yunho-sunbae? How was he?” Taemin impatiently asked while clinging to Onew. “No news” I respond and look for someone. “Where is Jonghyun?” I asked them. All of them look at to Minho and Key. “He just takes Sekyung-noona home. He’ll be here in any minute” Minho said while hugging Key who is sadly looking to Jaejoong-hyung who is sleeping. “Is he okay?” Key asked not leaving his gaze to Jae-hyung.

“Karam-ssi?

I look around to find out who called the name of my angel and all I saw princess Ji-Hye staring blankly to Karam. “Yes?” my angel happily looked at to Ji-Hye while putting her bangs underneath her ears. Ji-Hye rubbed her eyes roughly that makes Jaejoong-hyung wake up. He gently rubbed his eyes and find all of us are here already. “Guys” he murmured. His eyes are all puffy red, he maybe crying all night. He stretched his arms and smile when he looked at to Ji-Hye in hold of Karam.

“Sons, you are all here” We all look and find Ahjumma walking towards to us. All of us immediately greet her and take a bow. Yoochung-hyung carefully waked up Junsu since we are all here already.

“How was hyung?” Jonghyun asked in pant. “Sorry I’m late.”

“We don’t know. No one is coming out” Yoochun-hyung whispered but loud enough to make Jaejoong-hyung looked at us in fuss.

“WHAT? I’ve been sleeping for 3 hours and still no news? What the heck is wrong with this hospital? Is this how they treat their patients?” Jaejoong hyung went to the Operating room’s door and keep bragging it. I run to him along with Minho to hold him back since he’s getting insane. The younger ones are clinging to each other, scared of what’s happening to Jaejoong-hyung. God! Yunho-hyung, look what have you done!

 

 

(3rd person)

 

Minho and Changmin managed to control Jaejoong even though he was struggling in their hold. When he was already calm, they make him sit beside Karam. As soon as he seated, tears rushing in his eyes continuously. Mrs. Jung went to him and embraced him. She was hurt on how Jaejoong act. He looked at to her and whispered. “What’s wrong with the doctors? Why they won’t come out? What’s wrong with Yunnie?” He leaned in Mrs. Jung’s shoulder and sob harder. Mrs. Jung who is speechless just ruffled the hair of Jaejoong and hugged him tighter. “Pretty Jae” Ji-Hye mumbled as she let go of Karam and went to hug her mom and Jaejoong, crying. Yoochun let go of Junsu, signaling him to comfort them. Junsu quickly went to them and embraced them. The others watched sadly the crying figures who are hugging each other. Karam went up and cuddled in Changmin’s chest. Minho and Onew hugged their boyfriend since they are sensitive with this kind of things while Yoochun stand there fighting back his urge to cry. All of them find it hard to believe that they are gathered here because of the accident that met Yunho. They can’t believe that their good brother and good father are going to take away from them. And there’s another thing that it was hard for them accept. Yunho is going to leave without telling any single thing on how he feels to Jaejoong.

 

“Who is the companion of Mr. Jung?”

 

 

(Yoochun’s POV)

“Who is the companion of Mr. Jung?” the doctor said as he went out from the operating room. “We are his companion!” I quickly approach him along with Jaejoong-hyung. When the doctor is about to talk, Hyung hold the doctor and shake him furiously “How was he? How was Yunho?” Minhoquickly takes him away from the doctor. “Hyung, Relax” Minhohissed while gripping Jaejoong-hyung since he’s trying to freed himself.

“Calm down Sir, I’m going to deliver all of you a bad news and good news”

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

“Bad news? What bad news?” I ask the doctor and glared to Minho who is holding me tight “Let go of me Minho” I angrily told him but he tighten his hold more. “Not until you calm down hyung. You’re getting paranoid” Why the hell is he doing this? I need to know what’s happening to Yunnie, why he won’t let go?

“The bad news is he has a multiple injuries in his head and he’s bone in left arm is broken. He’s in critical condition now but we can assure you that we will do our best to save him. At first we have to wait for him to show his motives that he’s going to be fine. His blood pressure is eventually going down so we have to check him time to time. So any questions?” the doctor briefly explains to me and to the rest. I let myself calm down and I felt that Minho’s grip loosens. “C-can we s-see him?” I ask the doctor in stutter. Am I ready to see him? In this state? I have to. How will I know if I wouldn’t?

“Yes you can see him now.”

 

Yoochun opened the door for us. He let me in first. I feel like my heart is going to stop beating as I entered. I expect to see Yunnie sleeping soundly and looked very fine. Slowly, I raised my head for a better view but worst. All I see is ECG attached to him, Medical Ventilator, Life machine that shows his dropping life line and a lot of bruises. It feels like my world is going to collapse as soon as I see him. Is this Yunho? Is this him? He’s handsome face was covered with a big wound. This is not true. This is not Yunnie. My knees are trembling. I gather all my strength to walk towards to him. I managed to hold his hand before I broke down. Yunnie, what happen? Why it happen to you? What can I do? What can I do for you to be fine?

“Yunnie” I keep murmuring. Please respond to me.

 

 

(Taemin’s POV)

 

As soon as Yoochun-sunbae open the door for Jaejoong-sunbae. The hope in his face was gone. As far as I can see, Sunbae is gathering his courage to walk up to unconscious Yunho-sunbae. Suddenly Jaejoong-sunbae broke down and cried. He was followed by Ahjumma, Ji-Hye and Junsu-sunbae. The love ones of Yunho-sunbae broke down in the hold of Junsu-sunbae who’s trying to hold back his tears for the girls but Yoochun-sunbae managed to catch Junsu-sunbae before he falls. I looked at to Onew-hyung and his face shows worried ness. I heard Key-hyung whimpered and find him in hold of Minho-hyung. After I saw their reactions, I just froze there, fighting my urge to come inside. “Taemin, you wanna go inside?” Onew-hyung asked me while holding my hand. I was trembling, afraid to see Yunho-sunbae. I just shook my head and hyung seems to understand. He quickly pulled me for a hug and kissed my forehead. “Hyung I’m—“

“It’s okay Taemin-ah. I’m afraid to go inside too.” He whispered and hugged me tight. What will gonna happen if things get worst? How will Jaejoong-sunbae handle the things all by himself?

 

 

(Onew’s POV)

Taemin and I just stay outside since we’re both stiffened in the reactions that we saw. I just hugged him to ease the feeling that he’s having. My sleeves are already wet since he keeps crying in my hold. “Taemin” I whispered to him but he cries even more. I held up his head to make him look at me and gently wiped his tears away. “Sshhh” I hissed. “Let’s just pray for the condition of them, mostly Yunho-hyung. Okay? It’s the best thing that we can do for now.” Lightly, I put his head on my chest and hug him.

Yunho-hyung, why it happen to you? You can’t just leave right now, you still can’t. Not until you tell everything to Jaejoong-hyung all the things that you want to tell him.

 

(Minho’s POV)

I embraced Key as soon as we entered the room. I shouldn’t expose him on this kind of situation. He has a weak spot on the things like this. “Yeobo” I heard him murmured and looked at to Jaejoong-hyung who is crying in his knees while holding the hand of Yunho-hyung. Key let out a silent whimper and turn around to hug me tight. “It’s okay Key. It’s okay” I whispered, caressing his hair. The atmosphere is ponderous. The room is awfully quiet and only sobs can hear. This is not what I expect to happen. This is so wrong. Why it happen to Yunho-hyung? God, Why?

 

“Excuse me everyone, We’re going to move Mr. Jung to a private room as requested by his father.”