Chapter 4-B

Diary of his love

 

(3rd POV)

“I need to go back home, Hannie.” Heechul whispered as he was trying to hold back his tears and avoid pitying Jaejoong. The Chinese guy looked at him and sighed. “Chullie, i-“

“I am not going to force you to come with me. I can take care of myself. Those kids back there are too precious to me. I just can’t let them be drowned in the sea of hurtness.”

Hangeng stood up from his seat and went inside their room. He picked up his phone in the lamp table as he sits in the edge of the comfy bed. He flipped his phone and dialed his dad’s number.

 

“Dad, I have something to ask you…. Can I go back to Korea for a mean time?... Remember the kids back there? They were on depths now… Accident… Thanks Dad”

 

He hung up and about to get up from his seat when he saw a pair of doe eyes looking at him.

“Are you ing kidding me? You can’t just leave Hannie. I can go by myself; you don’t have to accompany me. Have you forgotten that I’m older than you? I’m not a baby to be taking cared.”

 

(Hangeng’s POV)

 

“Are you ing kidding me? You can’t just leave Hannie. I can go by myself; you don’t have to accompany me. Have you forgotten that I’m older than you? I’m not a baby to be taking cared.”

I walked towards to him and roughly hugged him. I gently cupped his face and supple a kiss to his forehead.

“We’ve known them for decade or more. They are also important to me. I’ll definitely come with you no matter what you say.”

 

-end f/b-

 

I’m worried about these kids. How come they still didn’t confess to each other? In their peer group, the two them are the only singles left. How come they didn’t realize that? Both of them have this feeling for each other for a long time and it will end up like this. When will Jaejoong realize that Heechul is no longer the person that Yunho cherished? I hope Ji-hye’s plan works.

(3rd Person)

 

The darkness fell but the guys are still waiting for the progress in Yunho’s condition. Earlier that hour, Mr and Mrs. Jung went to to take care of Ji-hye. The eldest is still asleep due to too much stress and depression.

 

“We have to go home now, hyungdeul. The kids are reall hard to wake up if they sleep late.” Onew informed them while Minho, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun are standing beside him. The older three just nod and daze back to Jaejoong.

The younger guys stepped out of the room and leave the lament three. Yoochun sat down with Junsu at the sofa to ease their tiredness. Changmin pulled out a chair and place it beside Karam who’s gently caressing the tired Jaejoong.

“We should go home and take a rest. We still have classes’ tomorrow.” The dandy guy breaks the ice, eyeing the younger ones.

“Who will accompany Yunho-hyung?” Junsu worriedly asked.

“I know that. But we must go home. Exams are fast approaching; we can go visit him after class.”

 

“If we’re going now…” Karam paused and looked back to the older ones. “We have to take Jaejoong-hyung too. Look how distress he is. If we left him here, I’m sure he will turn into e.”

 

 

“YUNHO!”

All of them widen their eyes as they hear their hyung shout out of his senses.

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

 

The moment I open my eyes, I can actually tell that it was already evening. I lazily tried to open my eyes so wide so I can fully wake up but then I saw him. I saw his figure. He was smiling. His smile is so authentic. He seems so…happy. I carefully lift my arms to reach the smiling figure in front of me. Fingertips are inches away from him when his figure is slowly fading away, like ashes. Our fingers are about to touch when the last blew of wind, blows him strongly. Leaving me hanging, wanting to reach him.

 

“YUNHO!”

I burst in cry when I Yunho still lying in his bulky bed, comatose.

“Why?”

 

(3rd Person)

 

Everyone is taken aback with their hyung’s action. Jaejoong is crying while his hands are hanging like he is reaching for something. Junsu quickly went to his side and hugged him. Karam cuddled in Changmin’s arm and quietly whimpers. Yoochun pats Junsu and Jaejoong’s back.

“Yunhooo!” Jaejoong keep screaming the stupor’s name while crying. The taller guy thought that his hyung is now in terrible state.

“Hyung~” Junsu whined while never letting go his hyung in his embrace. The room was filled with heavy sobs of Jaejoong. He can’t believe that Yunho was taken away from him like a dust.

 

 

 

(Yoochun POV)

 

I feel downcast to Jae-hyung. Until when he will be like this? How long does Yunho-hyung have to be comatose?

“We all need to go home now.” I blabbed out without thinking. Everyone nodded except Jaejoong-hyung. He looked at me sternly and asked. “Are you out of your mind? I can’t leave Yunho here.” River of tears fell out from his eyes due to anger, I guess.

“We are expected to be there, hyung. Mostly you since you are a honor student. Exams are approaching, same with more events.” Changmin reasoned out.

“I don’t give a damn!” he shouts back and lock his hands to Yunho. Everyone shook their heads in disappointment.

“Hyung we have to go home now.” I held Jaejoong-hyung’s shoulder but he swept it away.

“No, I can’t. I –“

“We can’t stay here forever, hyung!” Changmin shrieked making hyung surprised.

“I will not go home. You can go home. I’ll stay here.” Hyung mumbled, looking pissed off to Changmin who is having the same aura to him. Hyung turned his body, facing Yunho-hyung when Changmin forcefully held him.

“If you stay; do you think he will wake up and stand in front of you saying “Hey guys, I’m fine!”? That is simply ridicilou-“

Changmin was cut off with a punch to his face. Hyung punched the maknae’s face hard. I hold back hyung away from Changmin to avoid more violence. Astonished of what happen, he broke down and cried in my arms.

“H-how can you s-say that? H-he will be o-okay. I’m sure of it.” Jaejoong-hyung cried. I looked to Changmin and saw tear fell out from his eyes while he was caressing the part where hyung have punched him. His lover, Karam, went to him and hugged him. I can’t believe in what’s happening because this is the first time that I’ve saw the two of them arguing so serious. Changmin’s eyes darted to the man that I was holding to.

“I’m just stating facts here, Jaejoong. We’re here for you. Obviously we care for you but you are not giving any damn about that.” He quickly dragged Karam with him and left the room. Junsu looked at me and ran out from the room to follow them. This is a big trouble.

 

 

(3rd POV)

 

“Changmin-ah. Wait up!”

The taller man gripped his hold to Karam even tighter, making the young one winced in pain. Junsu run to catch up the two and grabbed them back.

“You know that he was in his terrible state. You shouldn’t act like that!”

“Act like what? Stupid? We should stand feet away from him and watch him in weep until Yunho-hyung dies? Never Junsu! He still has us!”

“I know but please. Please Changmin, understand him… and by the way, you should call me hyung. I’m older than you.” Junsu scowled. The younger one twitched and walked away, never loosening the hold with Karam.

 

“I’ll take you home. You look so tired.” Changmin murmured as they hop in the car. He buckled Karam’s seatbelt and the other one just looked at him.

“How about Jaejoong-hyung?”

The older one sighed when he was done and start the engine. He looked at the hospital once again before he drove away.

“I hope he wakes up already. I want to save Jaejoong-hyung from the pain.”

 

 

 

(Junsu POV)

 

“Where are they?” Yoochun asked me the moment I’ve entered the room. I picked up my jacket and look for my phone.

“They already left. I’m going home too, Chunnie. I’m really tired.” I told him. He drifted his gaze away from me to Jaejoong-hyung whose eyes are only glued to Yunho-hyung alone.

“Wanna go home?” Chunnie asked. Hyung looked at him, emotionless. We both heave a sigh. We’re about to turn around when a pair of arms stopped us.

 

“Can y-you drop me home?”

I looked to Chun and he does the same. Smile plastered in our face and I patted Jae-hyung’s back.

“Sure. You need to rest hyung.”

 

 

 

Seriously, this is the worst ride I’ve ever encounter. Everything is so….dead. Chunnie and I kept looking at the rearview mirror to check out hyung and we will find him staring blankly at the window, teary eyed. I pity him so much. They don’t deserve such happenings like this.

 

We’ve reached his house and still nobody decides to make a conversation. He walked out from the door and waves a goodbye.

 

“Hit the sack as soon as you refresh. See you tomorrow.” I said. He only faked me a smile and nods before he turn around to walk to the building where he was living in an apartment on 5th floor. When he was out of sight, I let out a long breath and hold Chunnie’s hand and he drove away.

 

Yunho-hyung, what do you expect us to do? You know that we can’t handle such things like this. Please come back. I’m begging you, hyung. Come back.

 

 

 

(3rd POV)

 

The moment Jaejoong stepped inside the apartment; he tried to act normal as much as possible. He takes a shower and changed his clothes. Eating didn’t even crossed in his mind as he lays himself on the top of his bed. His eyes were about to shut when the telephone rings wildly. He lazily get up from his bed and walk a meters until he reached the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jae, it’s me.” A soft voice of BoA makes Jaejoong sat at the edge of the table near him and cry. BoA could only weep as he listens to his brother crying, she can’t do anything anyway.

“Dongsaeng-ah, It’s okay.”

“I-I don’t know w-what to do anymore, n-noona. H-he’s now –“

“I know Jae, I know. Be strong. Have a faith on Yunho.” The woman whimpered.

“Why is it happening? Why does it hurt s-so much? I don’t u-u-understand!” he wrecked.

“Jae…” BoA sighed. “Sooner, you will. Go to sleep now. Arraseo?”

Jaejoong pouted when he heard the commanding tone of his sister. He clearly knows that his sister is now referring about school.

“I don’t want t-too!” he whined.

“Jae, Yunho is not there to please you. Take a rest now.”

 

 

BoA hung up and throws himself at the bed when he enters his room. He looked at his left side and saw a two photo frame in the table next to his bed. The first one was his picture with his noona, smiling like there’s no tomorrow. The other one broke his heart. It was their picture, him along with Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and Yunho; arms resting to each other and heavenly smiling.

Tears filled the man’s eyes when his eyes caught the glimpse of Yunho in the picture. He dropped the frame off before the tears fall until he saw the notebook that Ji-Hye gave the other day

 

Flashback

“Oppa, you have read that notebook no matter what.” Ji Hye said as Jaejoong placing her in his lap. The man looked curiously to the kid and asked “What’s inside of it? Maybe I should read it now?”

Jaejoong was about to open his bag when the little girl stop him. Jaejoong tried to move his hand but Ji Hye is shooking her head “You have to read it alone, oppa.” The man can only sighed. He can’t win against her since she’s mocking him with her cuteness. Jaejoong smiled and pinched the cheeks of Ji Hye.

“Okay Princess. I will”

End f/b

 

‘What’s up with this?’ he asked himself. He opened it and found it was dated 3 years ago.

‘Diary? Am I really going to read this?’ 

 

 

 

---

 

Haiii~~~

4-b is now updated lels. 

Next chapter is all about Yunnie's diary.. Ye guys are excited.. me too :DDD

Please wait for the next updaaaaaaaaate~!

FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS. I FRIGGIN' LOVE YOU GUYSSSS~!