Chapter 1

Diary of his love

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"yoboseyo?"

"Joongie-ah"

"Yunnie?"

"Where are you?

 

 

Jaejoong jump out from shock. He can't believe he forgot that he have to meet Yunho.

 

“Yah! Yunnie, Mianhae~. The practice is still not over. We need to prepare for the year-end celebration"

"Ooh." Yunho sighs

"Mianhae" Jaejoong murmured

"Should i pick you up?" Yunho asked.

'Omo. Yunnie is going to pick me up!’ Jaejoong thought. "Well, It's Okay. I don't mind" He smiled.

"What time should i pick you up?"

"uhhmm....wait.." "SEOHYUN-AH!!! WHAT WE WILL BE FINISH?" Jaejoong shout away from his phone but enough for Yunho to hear it,

"Around 5pm Oppa" Seohyun shout back.

"5pm" Jaejoong whispered in his phone.

"Yea, I heard that" Yunho chuckled.

"Jaejoong oppa~ c'mon" Minzy called Jae as she went to her place.

"Hyung~!!" Jino shout.

"Mr. Kim! We are about to start! Hurry" said by Mr. Lee, their Music teacher.

'Sheesh.Why now? pffft!’ Jae cursed in his mind.

"Yunnie. I have to go"Jaejoong said in disappointment.

"It's Okay Jae, Go Ahead, Bye"

"Yea, Bye" Jaejoong sighed

"I Love You" Yunho said undertone.

"What-?" Jaejoong asked.

"No- N-Nothing" Yunho stuttered.

"Oh okay. Bye ~" Jae hung up.

Yunho sighed. He was almost close to death.

 

(Jaejoong's POV)

 

"I Love You"

"What--?"

"No. N-Nothing"

"Oh okay. Bye~"

 

Did i heart it right? He just say "I Love You." to me or maybe not. Yah Jaejoong you pabo! How come Yunnie likes you?

 

(3rd person)

 

Jaejoong keep slapping himself because of he keep thinking of what Yunho said.

"I swear it is" Jaejoong keep mumbling.

"Hyunjoong-Hyung, Look at Jaejoong-hyung. He was like possessed or something?"Jino asked his hyung and look again to Jaejoong who keeps murmuring and slapping himself.

"Jino, Let him be" Hyungjoong looked at his dongsaeng and ruffles his hair,

"Maybe Oppa is lovesick. He was talking to Yunho-ssi just a couple of minutes ago and after the phone call, he kept acting like that." Yoona joined the conversation.

"I agree with Yoona-unni. Besides, is Jaejoong-oppa likes Yunho-ssi?" Seohyun blurted out.

Everyone in school knows Jaejoong is gay a month after he transfer in their school.

"Oh please guys. Never talk about the life of Jaejoong-hyung" Jino scold his two noonas.

"C'mon dongsaeng. Yoona and Seohyun are right. Since Jaejoong transfered here 3 years from now, Yunho changed. He used to be a bad boy right?" Hyungjoong patted Jino's shoulder and Jino just sighed.

 

"INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT YOUR HYUNG OR OPPA'S LIFE, WHY DON'T YOU START PRACTICING?" Mr. Lee shout near the ears of the four and clap for everyone,signaling to start. But Jaejoong didn't move an inch. He keeps gazing in the window.

"Mr. Kim, We have to start or else I'm going to put F in your 'almost' perfect grades. Do you want that?" Mr. Lee whispered to Jaejoong, and it makes him to jump out in his senses.

"Yes Sir!" he replied and quickly went to his place next to Hyunjoong.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Hyunjoong worriedly ask. Jaejoong didn't respond and kept staring at the air. With nothing left to do, Hyunjoong slammed the back of the head of Jaejoong, hard.

"! What's wrong with you hyung?" Jaejoong angrily asked while touching the back of his head.

"You've been spacing out for the whole day" Hyungjoong raised his tone.

"Mianhae, I'm just thinking about something but hyung you don't have to hit me. The pain stings" Jaejoong lowers his voice and keep rubbing the back of his head.

"Hyungs, cut it out!" Jino whispered to them.

*tak tak tak*

"Okay class, hold your piece. Piano? Check! Violin? Check! Cello? Check!. Now 1,2,3 start" Mr. Lee hums.

 

 

(Yunho's POV)

 

"I Love You"

"What-?"

"No- N-Nothing"

"Oh okay. Bye~" he hungs up.

 

That was close. Jesus thanks. He'll be out around 5pm? It's just 2pm should i go home first and sleep? I guess I can give this necklace to him later.

 

 

(3rd person)

 

After he called Jaejoong, he wrote down what happen to his diary. He put the necklace in an envelope inside his diary and closed it. He put it inside his bag, Yunho stand up from the bench that him and Jae's favorite spot in the park and went to his car to drive home.

 

And then he finally reached home,

 

 

(Yunho's POV)

 

 

"Oppa, why you’re so early? Where's Jae-oppa?" My little sister asked as soon as i open the door.

"Jaejoong is busy so I will pick him later. Wae?" I asked her curiously. She looked down and bit her lips. "Oppa, is it Jae-oppa is really a guy?" she ask while holding the bear that Jae give to her tightly. I chuckled in Ji Hye's question; she really likes Joongie so much.

"Why my princess asked?" I carry her and I sit on the sofa while she seat on my lap.

"You see oppa, I want him to be my sister. He's great so hurry up and marry him. I want him to stay here" My princess said while pinching my cheeks.

"You really should marry Jaejoong, Yunho" i raise my head up to look who said that. "Umma-ah".

"Ji Hye always bugging your father with that thing, to let you and Jaejoong to get married. But you're father's answer is always the same 'Ji Hye, your oppa and Jaejoong is still young. Here in Korea, homoual couples are not allowed to get married. As much as I want Jaejoong to be Yunho's partner, It takes a long time before they get married" Umma briefly explain, copying the way Appa said those words. A smile creeps in my face not because i find Umma funny but even Appa accept Jae to be my love? That's great! We're near to 18 years old so we can be get married.

"So oppa, Did Jae-oppa knows that you like him?" Ji Hye's question makes me back to sense. It's almost 3 years I've known and love Joongie but i still don't have any courage to tell my feelings to him.

"Well you see I-"

"OPPA! YOU STILL DIDN'T CONFESS? WHERE IS THE NECKLACE THAT I CHOOSE FOR YOU TO GIVE TO JAE-OPPA?" Ji Hye angrily shouts at me and pout. She must really like Joongie to be my wife. Mom chuckled at Ji Eun's actions.

"Don't worry princess. Oppa is going to confess later to Jaejoong and I will the necklace that you choose for him" I hold her face and tried to remove the pout by kissing her forehead. She smiled and hugged me.

"Be sure Yunho, or else, Ji Hye will kill you" mom look at to Ji Hye who is glaring at me and i smile.

"I assure you princess and umma, Jae will be mine"

I put down Ji Hye went up stairs to sleep.

 

 

(3 and half hours. have passed)

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yunho-hyung, How was your date with Jaejoong-hyung? Did you already confess? Tell me you hyung. Karam is dying to know!"

"Changmin, moderate your voice. You're talking too fast. What time is it?

"Sheesh hyung. It's already 5:15 pm"

"BWOOOH? 5:15? SHIIIIT! I'M LATE!"

"Late? Wait hyung, you are not with Jaejoong-hyung?"

"Shut up Changmin. I need to go" i hung up. ! I sleep too much i have to call Joongie now.

"Joongie....Where are you?,...Thank God...I'll pick you up okay?....Bye"

God! I have to get moving. I won’t let Joongie wait.

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

 

“Yoboseyo?....Yunnie….I’m still at school…Why?....Ok….Bye” he hung up.

“Seohyun-ah, I thought we were finish around 5pm? It’s hella 5:20 pm already” I complained.

“Oppa, We doesn’t want this too. Mr. Lee added 1 more hours to our practice” Seohyun’s voice sounds sorry.

“I can’t stay that long!” I whined.

“Okay Mr. Kim, 15 minutes for you” my eyes widened when I heard that I was given a 15 minutes detention.

“Seosangnim, you can’t do that”

“I just did Jaejoong” he chuckled.

“Sir, please” I use my pleading eyes to persuade him. He sighs and I succeed.

“Okay but up to 6pm practice. No buts!”

 

Whaaaaaat? I should just sneak earlier. This old man is so mean. Why the hell practice when we know that no one is interested to come at the ceremony? Shisus! Yunnie, I’m sorry.

 

(3RD person)

 

*ring ring ring *

“yoboseyo?”

“Yunnie”

“oh Joongie. Wae?”

“I’ll be out for 45 minutes. Lee seongsangnim doesn’t want us to leave early. Where are you?

“On the way there at school”

“Wait for me in the usual spot?”

“Eeeh? Okay.”

“Okay, Bye”

“Bye”

 

 

(Yunho’s POV)

 

            He wants me to meet him at the park. Yes! Perfect timing for my confession. Maybe I should buy flowers for him?

 

(3rd Person)

 

            Yunho parked in the front of the flowering shop that where his mom buys her favorite flower.

“Oh, Yunho-ssi. What brings you here?” An old-lady, owner of the flower shop asked him with a smile.

“Ahjumma, I want to buy the flower that mom always buy here” he said to the old-lady

“Ooh, the one that you’re lover wants too?” the old-lady look at to Yunho, grinning.

 

 

(Yunho’s POV)

 

“Ooh, the one that you’re lover wants too?” I widened my eyes in the word ‘lover’. It feels so nice when someone said Joongie is my lover. I want to jump in joy.

“Hahaha. You’re blushing my son. You really like him, don’t you?” Ahjumma walks to the place where Forget-me-not flowers are there. I touch my face and I’m indeed blushing. “How did you know Ahjumma?” I muttured.

“Well, Mrs. Jung brought him here with her. They went here to buy this flower and it seems like he was captivated with it” Ahjumma handed the flower to as she was saying those words. I blushed even more and Ahjumma just smiled when he notice that.

“You’re totally inlove with him Son, never let him go. By the way, I’ll give it to you free since you are giving it to pretty Jae. Fighting Yunho-ssi” Ahjumma hugs me and ruffles my hair. I really have the courage to tell Joongie my feelings. Everyone is supporting me and thanks to that. Joongie, If I tell you I love you, wouldn’t you accept it?

 

 

 “Thank You, Ahjumma. He’ll be mine, I promise”

 

 

 

(3rd Person)

 

            Yunho stepped out from the shop and smell the flowers. He looked at his watch and finds out that it was already 5:40 pm.

‘Oh, it’s already 5:40pm. I want to surprise him with this flower and the necklace inside my diary’ Yunho thought. He went inside his car, he start the engine and drove to the park.

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

 

“Seosangnim! I really need to go. I promised to Mrs. Jung to go at their house today.” Is seosangnim is not getting tired of me? It’s already 15th times that I ask him to let me go home. Mr. Lee looked at me and sighed. You can’t tell in his face that he was defeated.

“Okay everyone, practice is done. All of you can go home now.”

“YESSSSSS!” everyone shout.

“God, I spend my Saturday with nothing. I should be dating Seung-ri right now.” Minzy complained and I let out a chuckle. I look at my phone and it was already 6 pm. I hurriedly fix my things Yunho might be waiting for me already.

“Yaaah. Hyung, Wae are you in hurry?” I heard Jino asking me.

“I have to meet Yunnie at the park at 6pm but I’m already late” I answered without looking at him “Yunnie?” he ask curiously. I look at his face and he was staring at me. No one calls Yunho ‘Yunnie’ but me I forgot about that.

“Yunho” I smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Ohh. You have to go now hyung. Yunho-sunbae hates waiting right?” he looked at me and grin like a idiot. Yes, Yunnie is impatient but it doesn’t apply when we’re talking about me. “Okay. Hyunjoong-hyung, Seohyun-ah, Yoona and Minzy I have to go. Take care okay?” I waved and run towards the door not waiting for them to response.

 

Yunnie, I’m on my way there.

 

(3rd Person)

 

*ring ring*

1 text message received

 

From: Yoochun

 

How was the date? (:

 

‘I should really close my phone when I’m with Joongie later’ Yunho thought and sigh. He turned off his phone and put it in his bag. Unfortunately his phone slipped out in his hand and went under his seat. ‘Oh great’ Yunho rolled his eyes and tried to reach his phone. He keeps finding where he’s phone was even though he is driving. After couple of minutes he gave up looking for it. He raised his head and saw that he was about to bump his car to a car who is driving in too much speed. He pulled over his car in the middle of intersection to avoid accident. Yunho open his window and shout “Sir, slow down. You can cause accident”. He closed his window and starts his engine but it didn’t work. He tried It again and it works but the Yunho didn’t notice the man who is trying to warn him that there is a big truck who is not in the right speed and losing his control towards to his car.  It is too late when he saw it; he was already hit by the truck.

 

 

(6:30 pm; Jaejoong’s POV)

 

 

            It’s been 30 minutes since I arrive at our usual spot but Yunnie is still not here. Where the hell are you, Jung Yunhp? It’s Saturday today, I supposed that there’s no traffic since there are not classes. May be there is just something important came up.

 

            Should I confess to Yunnie today? But what if he rejects me? No Jaejoong, Yunnie is your friends, maybe he will turn you down but he will still be your friend.

 

“Aja Jae, Aja!”

 

 

 

(3rd Person)

 

            It’s already 7 pm but still Yunho didn’t come and Jaejoong gets impatient. Jaejoong keeps looking at his phone to check if Yunho will call or text him but he received none. After waiting for almost one and half hour, Jae gives up. He was anticipating of Yunho’s presence today but he didn’t come.

‘Maybe there is something important comes right away’ Jaejoong’s face fell. He was about to stand up when his phone rings in bewilderment. Jaejoong look at his phone and he saw that Yunho is calling him. ‘this man has the guts to call me’ Jaejoong thought but he still pressed the answer button.

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

 

“Yunnie, I’ve been waiting her for almo-WHAT?..... Su, what happen? …. Stop crying and tell me what the hell happen? … BWOH? How? When? Where was it?... Ok. I’m on my way.” I hung up and ran.

This is not happening. Yunho is going to be fine. He will. What the heck happen? Why him? He’s supposed to be with me now.

 

 

(3rd person)

 

            Jaejoong is panting hard. He keeps calling taxi but no one is stopping.

“” He keeps mumbling. Suddenly he saw a glimpse of police that was standing along with the forensics investigating a car that was involved from a car accident. Jaejoong analyzing the car because he thinks it was familiar. When he realized who owns the car, he gasped. “Oh no, Don’t!” Jaejoong whispered. It was Yunho’s car. The way it looks is worst. You would believe that the driver would never make it alive since the car was hit so hard. Jaejoong hailed a cab crazily and fortunately one stopped. He quickly went inside.

 

“Ahjusshi, Seoul Medical Hospital please. Quick!”