Concert day

Triangle

Sulli’s POV

“SULLIII YAAAAA!” I heard someone screamed my name behind me. I looked back, oh it’s heechul oppa..

“oppa! Waeyo?” I asked him, while  smiling, since im on my good mood.

“mbwoo… what are you doing? Get on the stage now, Super Junior has finished the first stage, f(x) have to standby in the backstage now!”

OH. I FORGOT. THE CONCERT IS STARTING!!

“OH RIGHT!! Where are sojungie and my other unnies?” I hurriedly  ask heechul oppa, but he already left me.. since he have to change his next clothes for the next performance, I guess.

I run towards the backstage – im now still in the dressing room. My member left me behind because – well – in the dressing room back there I was day dreaming about the kiss – with minho oppa at the park’s hotel yesterday – uugh I couldn’t handle the butterflies in my stomach! Ok Choi Jinri, focus, it’s concert now. you have to do your job.

Arriving at the backstage, I saw my unnies and sojungie already. They are warming up for the stage, while waiting for exo to finish their stage.

“what  took you so long Ssullll?” asked vic unnie “oh, here is your mic!” she continued.

“hehehe. Gomawo unnie!”

“yaa ssul, don’t do the day-dreaming-of-minho-face on the stage, arasso?” said krystal. She jokes a lot..

“ara ara!” I answered her while kicking her – “anyway, have you guys eat yet? I’m so hungry.. I can starve in the stage hahaha!” I said, while adding a little bit of joke. But I’m hungry, really. I haven’t eat yet.

“huh? We already eaten, manager oppa gave us a huge box of pizza and chicken.. didn’t you grab any of those?” asked Luna unnie while tying her shoe.

“oh? No, I didn’t grab one. When is that?”

“just before we headed to the backstage.” Luna unnie replied.

“oh I see..” I remembered, me and my member got separated at that time, so.. I didn’t got the food. Oh, so hungry.

“Ssul, your face is pale.” Said vic unnie. “haven’t you eat anything?”

“hmm.. no.”

“even a little bit snack of something?”

“I guess no.. but I’m alright” I said.

All of the members are worried, I guess. I think they’re afraid of me will faint on the stage, just like krystal did on last year.

“guys, I’m perfectly fine. Anyway, we have to be on the stage now. the CEO is calling us to the stage.” I said. And then we come up to the stage.

**

“annyeonghaseyo! Sulli imnida!” I said while waving to the audience, and I heard this HUUUUUUUUGGEEEEEE and LOOOOOUUUUDDDD voice from them. 

“and lastly, hello guys! I wanna hear your voice! My name iissss…” said Amber while putting her mic up in the air. And the audience replied “AMBEEER!” whoa, really really loud here. I started to feel headache. This is not good.

The first song is our debut song, La Cha Ta. We sang and dance energeticly. While dancing, I saw this audience sitting on the front in the VIP section – it’s hyun woo oppa! He’s watching!

Seeing him, my mood is increasing. But I still have the headache.

**

Finally, we move on to the second song. It’s pinnochio. The member dance and sang energeticly but me..not this time. My headache is getting stronger and stronger. I’m sweating.

Nan jigeum Danger!”
hanip duip makarongboda dal…”

BRAK!

 

 

 

I fainted.