Solved.

Triangle

Hyunwoo’s POV

I’m still sitting here on the plane – waiting for sulli to comeback. I’m a bit worried, how if minho hyung mad at her? I mean, I want sulli to be sad.. is this all my fault?

I kept thinking and thinking while hearing songs from earphone and eating this dinner on the plane – it’s a fried shrimp and green tea, I looked at my right seeing sulli’s food. She’s not here yet.

I sighed and then drink the green tea while dazing to the sky on the window on my left. Suddenly someone poked me – ah, it’s sulli.

“oppa, why didn’t you eat first?” she said, while sitting.

“I waited for you sul, how’s it going with minho hyung?” I asked her straightly. I’m worried, since her face is pale.

“aah.. geoncha..na…” her eyes are tearing.

“ssul!!!” I grabbed shoulder softly “don’t cry..”

“op..oppa.. ottoke..?” finally she cried. She leaned her head in my shoulder while crying silently so people wouldn’t notice. I knew it.

“did he do something?” I asked while rubbing her hair

“aniyo..” she looked at me and smilled. Her eyes are still wet and tears kept dripping from her eyes, it hurts seeing her like this. “I’m just a cry baby… I’m so weak oppa! Hahaha” she laughed, in pain.

Minho’s POV

I’m on my way back to my seat with onew hyung but then i saw luna was seating in my seat beside onew hyung, she’s disturbing onew hyung who sleeps in peace. Aish, jinjja why did they lovey-dovey-ing on the plane…

I turn around to search a empty seat – I sit on luna’s seat. On my left, there is Yuri noona. She’s alone, usually she’s always around yunho hyung.

“noona, annyeong!” I broke her silent – from looking up through the window.

“oh minho, why did you here?” she asked me. She’s eating her friend shrimp while I eat luna’s fried shrimp, well technically it’s mine because luna took mine already. I saw her eating beside onew hyung back there.

“luna took my place. Why did you seat here? Usually you swap your seats to sit beside yunho hyung”

“yes, but I’m too lazy… this is my seat number anyway.”

“oh yeah.. the seats are random..”

“how about you? Didn’t seat next to your girl friend?” she teased me.

“no, she’s with someone else” I said without putting a smile. “I’m afraid I’ll disturbed her.”

“oh? Nugu? Heechul oppa?”

“ani.”

“Krystal?”

“aniyo, krystal is always seat beside kai”

“oh, you’re right. That couple is on their first year right? So sweet.”

“yep.”

“so who? I’m kinda curious, is it a guy?”

“yes.”

“jinjja? Nugu?”

“Lee hyun woo.” I said with a straight face. I put down my spoon and fork, not in the mood to eat. Imagining sulli and hyun woo laughing together.. driving me crazy.

“don’t be like that minho, they’re friends only right? Beside, sulli is yours.” She patted my back

“I know noona, thank you.” I tried to smile.

**

Sulli’s POV

The plane is already arrived and now we gathered on the lounge. The staffs are all busy checking the property and others. It take 2 – 3 hours. i split up with hyun woo oppa already – he have to go to his hotel and then doing his fan meeting.

I’m kinda tired with this long flight – plus my mind is been thinking about minho oppa. Ottoke? I have to approach him now and talk immediately.. explain why did I seat beside hyun woo oppa. Jinjja, why is he so jealous?

I was standing beside the coffee machine in the corner of the lounge with krystal waiting to brew a coffee. I saw minho oppa is busy talking with yuri unnie + yunho oppa. I starred at minho from distance and surprisingly he sees me and our eyes met.

I’m drowning in his eyes – he starred me very deep. We both starring at each other and suddenly someone hit me – he spilled his own coffee in my blouse.

“jusseoamnida!!” he said and he left, he seems in hurry.

“omo!” krystal looked at my blouse. “sulli-yah, your blouse! Geonchana? Is it hot?” I didn’t answer, my eyes are still stuck at minho’s. “Sulli-yah!!!” krystal bounced my body.

“oh I’m okay..” I answered her but my eyes still locked on him. I even didn’t move an inch.

“what are you looking at? Sulli-yah, your blouse are wet!” she said. I don’t care, what is I care is minho oppa and I are starring at each other. Ottoke? What should I do now?

Minho’s POV

I starred at sulli on a far distance – we starred at each other. Yuri noona and yunho hyung kept talking, but all of my focus is on sulli now.

I’m still starring at her beautiful face but then there is unknown ahjussi spilled his coffee on sulli’s shirt, I’m surprised but I didn’t move for an inch. I still trapped in her eyes – i saw her shirt is wet, and krystal tried to talk to her but she still starring at me. I guess, we both trapped into our eyes.

I realized – I have to help her. I stand up leaving yuri noona and yunho hyung behind without saying anything and just walks trough sulli, I bet yuri noona and yunho hyung are confused why did I left them suddenly. I don’t care – I can explain to them later.

I approach her and she looked at me, while krystal is wiping her shirt. Krystal broke our silent.

“minho oppa you should take care of your girlfriend, she’s so clumsy aish jinjja she’s not even answeri-“

I hugged sulli. Krystal stopped her words. She smiled, and then she left us.

I released the hug and then sulli looked at me. Her eyes is tearing…

“oppa, are you mad at me? Why did you act like that on the plane? I was scared” she said while covering her face with her hands. Did I do wrong? Why did I make her cry like this? Minho-yah, you’re so pabo!!!

“sull..” I tried to calm. I hug her again, thank God no one is watching us since we’re in the corner of the lounge – it’s quite dark here. “I’m not mad, I’m just….” I stopped my word.

“just what?” sulli asked me while uncovering half of her face.

“just… jealous.” Finally, I said it. I’m being truth to myself.

“why did you jealous oppa, he’s only my friend.. you’re the one who I love.” She said. She’s blushing. She’s so cute.. I wipe her tears.

“I know ssul, I’m so sorry.. will you forgive me?” I said while holding her hands

“of course” she said. She smiled, finally. I love seeing her smile – she’s like an angel.

“gomawo.” I smiled back.

.
.
.

“SULLI-YAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!” ah, a very familiar voice comes from behind. It must be--- “geonchana?! Your shirt!! What happened??” yep, I’m right. Heechul hyung.

“hehehe someone accidentally hit me and split his coffee but i’m okay. Beside, I want to change my shirt now” sulli give him a peace sign. I sighed, aisshh jinjjaa this hyung..

“ooh okat then. minho-yah, take care of sulli arasso? Accompany her” heechul hyung said directly to me

“accompany her to change her shirt????” I joked a little bit. I don’t joke often, but I want to see her reaction..

“ANIYO! PABO!” sulli slapped my cheek softly, she’s so cute laughing like that..

“ya minho! You want to have fight with me??” heechul hyung asked me – he posed like a boxing player.

“aniyo hyung~” I smiled to him.

I’m revieled – everything comes back like this again, thank God i can solved this problem..