He came

Triangle

Sulli’s POV

Minho oppa and I walked to f(x)’s practice room and we met Sica unnie. I want to greet her but it seems that she’s in hurry, so I just bowed to her, followed by Minho oppa. But suddenly, she stopped from running and greet us with a surprise expression. “Minho-ya! Sulli-ya! Aigooo jinjja kyeopta!! You two are dating, im I right?” wow, I don’t expect my relationship with minho oppa will be spread so fast like this! I bet Sica unnie heard from Heechul oppa… or maybe soojungie?

“Ne! that’s right noona!” Minho oppa proudly answered her. I’m a bit shy, but I’m happy that he’s admitting our relationship. “hehehe..” i smiled widely to Sica unnie, and then she pinch my check with her right hands, while her left hands is pinching minho’s. to be truth, it hurts! 3 people pinched my check today. “You two are so adorable! Heechul kept talking about you guys. I believe he bother you a lot, huh?” she said. “You are so right, noona!” I laugh seeing Minho nodded while saying that!

Sica unnie left us after we had that quick talk, and I remember that I have to go practice now! Gosh im so late. Vic umma, Luna unnie, Amber unnie and soojungie must have practice now leaving me behind. “Minho oppa it’s okay I can go alone to the practice room.” Minho oppa nodded and surprisingly he gave me a quick peck on my left check. I smile shyly and ran upstairs to my practice room. I am so happy, I think I am the most happiest person in this building!

Minho’s POV

After she ran to the stairs, I quickly turn away to hide my red face. I can’t believe that I just gave her a peck on her check. I am so happy and I guess it was a good decision back there. Choi Sulli, I love you so much!

Author’s POV

6 days passed, it’s time for SMTOWN Concert on LA. The SMTOWN’s artist are now on the airport, waiting for their flights to LA. Some of them gather on starbucks, some of them gather on Mc Donalds, on lounge, and the rest of them which is SHINee, f(x) and some EXO members gather on dunkin donuts. Sulli is seating beside minho on a sofa, while facing krystal seating beside Kai. On the other table, there is another lovey-dovey couple : onew and luna. together with Victoria, Amber, Sehun, Jonghyun, D.O, Taemin, and Key.

Minho gulped his Americano while Sulli is having her third donut. “Are you that hungry ssul?” asked krystal, wondering why Sulli hasn’t stop eating the donuts. “um.. I didn’t eat the breakfast, jung” sulli answered. Krystal laughed and said “Jinjja? Wah me too! Amber’s cook isn’t that good.” “yeah I know that. I didn’t eat the sandwich that she made instead of putting it into Tupperware. so you haven’t eaten too?” sulli said but then Kai suddenly talk, “soojung-ah, you didn’t eat this morning?” he seems worried, krystal answered his question “No, I have eaten this morning. I bought a bread, don’t worry.” Krystal smiled to Kai and Kai replied her with a smile too “Okay, that’s good.”

Sulli's POV

‘yaah this couple is so sweet, kai is so care to soojongie’ I said to myself. Im just so happy seeing my bestfriend is having her longlasting relationship with kai. It has been  1 year since they’re dating, Kai never get mad at krystal even once, kyrstal must be lucky.

suddenly kyrstal said “ya! Why did you look at us like that huh?” I realized that I have been looking at them nonstop, I must be envy to krystal. She is a very lucky girl to have a guy who never get mad at her. “Nothing! By the way Im thristy, I’m gonna get some drinks.” I answered krystal while getting up from the couch, and then minho pulled me down. “let me buy you the drink” he said. It’s not that I don’t want him to buy me but I’m in the mood to walk so I said to him, “geonchana, I can buy myself beside if I just sit here after I eat those 3 donuts, I could be fat.. I need to walk.” Minho gave me the are-you-sure looks but then he nodded. I get up and went to the nearest super maket to find pocari sweat.

I entered this silent super market and immediately looking for pocari sweat, I’m afraid someone will notice me but I guess it’s safe because there is no one in here except me and the ahjussi on the cashier. So, I take my time and I looked up everywhere, finally I found it on the refregenerator! but unfortunately there is only one left. That means I couldn’t buy for minho oppa too, well… its okay.  I’m about to open it but then someone bounced at me.

He is wearing black sunglasses and a grey t shirt with jeans, plus jacket hanging on his left arm. He looks familiar, I guess. “Sulli-ya!” he said. Uh oh no he notice me. I immediately covered my face, “annyeonghaseo” while bowed to him but weirdly he laugh. I didn’t get this. “Sulli! Remember cha eun gyeol?” I surprised and I remembered something. Cha eun gyeol is one of a character on my drama To The Beautiful You last 3 years. I looked up and I saw him taking off his glasses.

“Hyun woo oppa!!!!!” I screm his name and give him a hug, he hugged me back. Its been so long since we didn’t see each other. Hyun woo oppa and i used to be close, but after To The Beautiful You, he’s getting busy and busier with his schedule.

“what are you doing here?” he asked me while releasing his arm.

“waiting for the flights. We have a concert tomorrow.”

“mbwo? Not just f(x)?”

“Ani, all of the SMTOWN artist. We’ll have our flights in the next 1 hour to LA.” I give him a peace sign.

“LA? Jinjjayo???” he surprised.

“Ne oppa! Wae?”

“I’m going there too! I believe our planes are same because my flight is on the next 1 hour too. Is your plane SQ?” he said with excited tone.

“jinjja??? Ne! Omo oppa! You have to seat beside me.”

“Sure, but ottoke?”

“easy.  I’m gonna ask my manager oppa who will be seated next to me, to exchange with your seats.” I said while gave him a wink.

“Daebak!” He said and then his phone rings. “Oh, my manager hyung is calling! I have to go now. see you on the plane ssul!” he hugged me again and then walks through the door while waving at me. I’m so happy to see hyun woo oppa, what a concidence!

I walk back to dunkin donuts with a smile on my face. On a distance, I could see minho oppa is looking for me. he is standing and leaning his body to a wall, but everyone left.

“Minho oppaaaaa! “I immediately run towards him.

“what took you so long? Everyone is leaving ssul” he grabbed my hands. “huh? You didn’t bring the drink?”

“OH!! I forgot!!” I said. I totally forgot. My thirst throat is gone now anyway.

“how could you forgot?” he asked with a little laugh.

“um… I met hyun woo oppa.” I replied.

“hyun woo?” he said with a cold tone.