Minho's fears

Triangle

MINHO’S POV

When sulli said hyun woo, i kinda pissed off a little bit. Sulli is close to him especially during To the beautiful you drama. I know hyun woo once have a crush on her that time but fortunately he didn’t have the courage to say it to Sulli until now so Sulli doesn’t know it. I don’t know if he still likes her, I’m worried..

“did you tell him?” I asked her.

“mbwo? Tell what?” she asked me back with a dumb-face looks. She’s still cute.

“that we are dating.” I looked her in the eyes.

“um…” she bite her lips. “Not yet, I’m just so happy to see him again I even forgot to buy the drink oppa.”

Her innocent tone. I love it, but not this time. “Ssul are you that happy?” I asked her.

“are you jealous?”  she asked me back again for the 2nd time.

“Yes” I nodded.

“mbwo??? Oppa, me and him are only friends. I don’t have a feelings for him. Just like heechul oppa!” she patted my back.

Just like heechul oppa? Dude, so hyun woo is gonna be the second-most-annoying-guy-that-close-to-sulli? Aish jinjja. I sighed. “okay..”

“beside, you’re close to him too, right?”

“I can’t deny that we are close ssul, I know that he’s a nice guy.. but remember don’t be too close with a guy. You already have me..okay? I’m scared.” I looked her in the eye while holding her hands.

 

SULLI’S POV

I can’t believe minho oppa is so scared like this. I just told him that I met hyun woo oppa and I’m so happy, what’s the big deal? What’s the main reason actually? My mind kept wondering and wondering until minho oppa called my name.

“Ssul..?”

“Ne? Oppa, don’t worry okay? I love you, only you” I calm him down and I give him a huge smile on my face. He smiled back, but I can see him hiding something, I know he’s still worried.

“Oppa, believe me.” I hug him this time.

“Yes I do believe you..” he hug me back.

**

45 minutes passed. All of the artist now gathered for a final briefing for the flights, I sat with f(x) members, while waiting all the staffs are checking our stuff and else. Minho oppa sat with SHINee sunbaenim as well. As usual, he talks a lot with s. I’m glad because he smiled a lot there.

15 minutes left till our flights, I have already entered the plane. I search my seat number, and found my manager hyung already seat next to my seat number. Seeing me, he stand up and said, “Sulli-ya you want me to exchange seat with minho ssi, right?” “Yes, thank you I’ll……” im about to continue my words but suddenly I remember my promised with hyun woo oppa.

“Ani, Can you exchange with someone else?” I asked him.

“No problem. Nugu? Heechul ssi?”

“Aniyo, exchange with someone else..”

“Arasso arasso, who?”

“with me!” suddenly hyun woo came from behind.

He hugged me. oh no hyun woo oppa, not now. If minho oppa sees this, you’ll be dead!

 

 

P.S Please comment guys! and sorry for the short update >< i'll update soon!