New couple

Triangle

Author’s POV

“Noona!” Minho shouted on Yuri’s name while running towards her. He’s holding a mineral water on his right hand and a towel on his left hand.

“Mbwo? You need something?” Said Yuri while staring at Minho’s mineral water. She’s thristy because she have practiced for SMTOWN’s dance battle one week later on LA.”

“I just want to tell you that Yunho hyung is waiting for you in the practice room.” Said Minho

“That’s it..?” Yuri sighed.

“Yep. What’s wrong Noona?”

“I thought you’re gonna give me that drinks and towel!” Yuri laughed a little.

“Hahaha sorry noona, this is for my yeoja chingu!” Minho answered with a proud tone.

“Oh, you’re new girl friend huh? Sulli? Now my little boy is all grown up!” Yuri starts pinching Minho’s check.

“Noona! Kajima! If sulli see us like this, she probably will be jealous!” Minho softly removed her hands.

“ya! I’m not gonna be jealous!” suddenly Sulli appeared behind Minho. She quickly grabbed the mineral water and towel from minho’s hand and gave it to her unnie. “Yuri Unnie! This is for you, take it!” she handed the mineral water and towel with aegyo to her favorite unnie. Sulli likes her, because she’s a great dancer beside hyeoyeon.

“aww that’s so nice! Gomawo ssul!” Yuri patted sulli’s head while squeezing her check. Yuri also likes Sulli, even Sulli is her favorite dongsaeng in f(x). “see? She won’t get jealous to you!” Yuri continued her words.

“yaa, how could you do this to me? T_T” now Minho is making his duck-mouth to sulli. She and her unnie are just laughing until Yuri’s phone is suddenly ringing. It’s a call from his boy friend, Yunho.

Immediately Yuri answered the phone. “Yeoboseo?... Ne… Ne Mianhe! Arasso arasso. I’ll be there in 1 minutes baby. Byee” she put her phone in her pocket. “Minho, ssul, I have to go now or I’ll missed the practice! Yunho is going to kill me.  That nappun namja chingu!” said her jokely. “I told you Yunho hyung is looking for you!” Said Minho from distance because Yuri is already running to the practice room, leaving this two love birds alone in the corridor.

Sulli leaned her body on the wall while Minho is standing in front of her, resting his left hand on the wall. They keep on silence, because they were shy. Minho and Sulli is a new couple just 3 days ago.

15 seconds… 30 seconds… 1 minute on silence but then Minho breaks it and start the talk. “How can you be not jealous?” He said jokely. “Um…wae? You want me to be jealous?” said his cute girl friend. “O…of course! If you’re jealous, it proves me that you love me.” Suddenly his check turns red. He knows that his check turns red because he can feel the nervousness that he feel right now. ‘damn, what did I said? Did I said the words..love? What will happen next?! I should’ve not said that! Ugh. But I have to stay calm to look cool.’

Sulli is laughing looking at Minho like this because she knows that her new boy friend is nervous. Minho usually talked and joke a lot with everybody  but when it comes for just two of them, Minho turns into a totally different guy which is very-shy-guy and very-don’t-know-what-to-say-guy.

“why did you laughed?” He is confused, He look at his girlfriend who is laughing hardly while holding her stomach. “Oppa, you are nervous aren’t you?” Minho quickly turns his head and looking at the corridor, avoiding sulli’s face. He knows that his heartbeat is getting faster and his check is getting more red. “Ya oppa! Don’t avoid me, im not that scary!” Sulli is happy seeing her boyfriend nervous. ‘oh my God Minho oppa is so cute like this!’

“Im not avoiding you my little princess” He bravely pinch her check and after that he pinch her nose. “Ya oppa! It hurts! Yuri unnie is already pinched my check so hard you know.” She make her duck face with aegyo which is so cute, Minho fell for it. “Sorry ssul” He apologize to his girlfriend while touching and rubbing her check softly.

Their face are getting closer, really really really close. Their nose are touched and then their heartbeat are getting faster. ‘Ssul… why are you so attractive..’ said minho on his head. He could scent Sulli’s parfume which he likes it a lot. Its just 3 cm apart from their lips but suddenly…

“YA!!!! YA MINHO YA!!!!!” Heechul appeared from distance, yelling at minho while running towards them. Minho and Sulli are shocked seeing their sunbaenim running towards them really fast. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY SULLI?” Heechul grabbed Sulli’s arm, pulling her into his embrace. Minho sighed and said, “Hyung, sulli is my girl friend! She will be save with me! Trust me!” He then pulled sulli from Heechul, he puts his arm around sulli’s neck and he can see that his girl friend is blushing. He smiled proudly.

“Ya, I saw you tried to kiss my baby ssul!!” Heechul raised his voice. “Oppa!! Don’t say such kind of things, others can hear you! Anyway I’m okay oppa” Said sulli to Heechul, she add a little bit of a laughter. Sulli is Heechul’s favorite dongsaeng all the time. He loves Sulli like his own little sister although he already have a girl friend, Jessica. Heechul seems like didn’t care what sulli said, he keeps looking at minho with his death gaze until he opened up his hand and said “Give me my favorite dongsaeng. N o w”

Minho sighed and then release his arm around sulli’s neck. Heechul immediately hugged Sulli with a dramatic face and seeing that, Minho rolled his eyes. “Sulli-ya, geonchana? Oppa is worry” said heechul to sulli with a little bit aegyo voice while rubbing sulli’s long hair. “Ne oppa, I’m perfectly fine!”

Minho’s POV                                 

“for Godsake  this hyung is really disturbing. Please just go back to your army thingy. I understand that he and Sulli are so close, he even made his selca with sulli as a screen saver on his phone. I once saw it. I know that he want her as his little sister so bad, but please, she is my girl friend. Get your hands off of my girlfriend will ya!” that is my personal thought while seeing heechul hugging my girlfriend right now. Im so pissed so I decided to leave now.

“Ssul, I’m leaving.. I don’t want to disturb you two.” Im about to leave but suddenly Heechul hyung grabbed my arms while laughing. “Don’t be mad Minho, I just want to tease you” he let go of Sulli and continue to laugh. Aish this hyung! I tried to calm and laugh as I can, so sulli won’t think that I’m mad. I love her so much, I don’t want her to see me in my angry mode, believe me its scary. Taemin said that as well.

“Heechul oppa, Minho oppa, I have to get back to my practice. Will you accompany me to the practice room, oppa?” Sulli asked. “Sure, let’s..” I’m about to answer her but suddenly heechul hyung interrupt me “Kajja Ssul baby!” he said. Aish jinjja. He makes me pissed of twice! “Ani Oppa, not you but Minho oppa.” I’m so glad to hear that from my sulli. She then wrapped my arms and smile widely, teasing heechul hyung with a little aegyo again. Gosh, although she’s only wearing over-sized shirt and legging, she is still cute!

Sulli dragged me, escaping heechul hyung. She laughed and I heard heechul hyung yelled a couple words, “ya!! I’m now free from the military, Choi Minho I’ll be watching you!” I sighed. Geez, it has been a years since he back from military and guess what, he’s attending next week’s SMTOWN concert on LA. I hope he won’t disturb me with sulli on the stage. Aish, jeongmal!