On the plane (2)

Triangle

Sulli's POV

“yes , she’s dating with me.” Omo. Minho oppa’s voice.

I immediately turns around, and I’m right – it’s minho oppa. Seems like he’s on his way to a toilet. Im in a big trouble.

“oh, annyeonghaseyo hyung-nim.” Hyun woo oppa bowed his head and he smiled to minho oppa.

“ne annyeonghaseyo.” He answered it with a cold tone.

“oppa, where are you going?” I tried to act calm.

“toilet. Problem?” he left. Just like that.

‘omo ottoke..’ I’m shocked – I really scared if minho oppa is mad at me. Should I follow him? And what about hyun woo oppa? I turn my body to look at him – he’s not smiling at all. I grabbed his arm and called his name

“hyun woo oppa”

“ne?” he turns his face.

“I forgot to tell you, I’m dating with minho oppa.”

He’s not saying anything. He just starred me.

“hyun woo oppa!!!” I called his name to broke his silence.

“why don’t you tell me before?” he asked with a serious tone.

“because I was so happy to see you – I forgot to tell you.”

“you’re happy to see me? Jinjja?” he looks… happy, I guess.

“ne, of course. Waeyo?” I asked him.

“ani ani. Sulli-yah, no matter what he’s your boyfriend now. He probably get angry because you seated next to me like this.”

“I know… oppa, ottoke? You’ll help me right?”

He dazed for 5 seconds and then he said “…of course! First thing, follow him to the toilet. Apologized to him. After that, I’ll also apologize.. arasso?”

“but… sorry to put you into trouble like this..”

“yaaah geonchana! After all, you are like my sister already.” He rubbed my cheek.

“gomawo, oppa.” I smilled.

“ne. now go, ppali ppali!”

“arasso!” I stand up, unlock the seatbelt and then walks to the toilet. My eyes are searching for minho oppa.

Hyun woo’s POV

I can’t believe what I just heard. She… and minho hyung… are dating? Are you kidding me? I thought minho hyung just want her as his sister, I once even heard in the radio that he’s said that. But however, it’s a very long time ago..

I admit it, I once had a crush with sulli. Especially when To the beautiful you era. Working with her is just… amazing. She’s cute, she’s kind, she’s innocent… all the things she do its just make me love her.

But I don’t have the courage to say it to sulli.. because first, I’m afraid sulli will change her attitude to me. Second, since we’re on the different company I think it will be hard..

Back there, I have ever told minho hyung about this, really really really long time ago. We’re so closed on that day, so I told minho hyung that I love her and what should I do – he said ‘tell her’ but still, in the end I didn’t tell her.

I’m busy with my schedule until now. i completely forgot about my feelings for sulli – since we never contacted each other. But today, I met her. And I realized, my feelings to her still remained.

Minho’s POV

I am heading to the toilet now, believe me I don’t want to pee. I just curious about who is standing behind onew hyung  -- and my bad feeling is correct. It’s hyun woo. Lee hyun woo.

Did you see that hyun woo and my sulli seated together? I was shock. I never imagined that hyun woo is going to LA too plus our plane is the same. Now I understand why did onew hyung blocked me back there – he didn’t want me to see them.

“aish jinjja!” I shouted on the toilet, while kicking the trash bin. I hope people didn’t hear my shouted. ‘why did he come here..? how did he and sulli seat together..?’

“YA! OPEN THE DOOR! PPALI WAAA” someone knocked on the door.

“jjakamann!!” I shouted. I flushed the toilet, pretended that I’ve pee-ing. I opened the door – and it’s heechul hyung. “oh hyung!”

“I want to talk, minho.” He looks serious. He never been serious before, this is the first time.

“about what, hyung?”

“sulli. Did you see her with… nugu? Hyun..hyun..” he tried to remember, ah.. that guy.

“hyun woo.”

“oh, yes. Hyun woo. Didn’t you feel..annoyed? dejected?” he crossed his arms.

“no, since they were best friend…” I lied to myself.

“minho-yah, don’t lie.” He caught me. “what if that guy steal sulli from you?”

“no way!” I raised my voice unconsciously.

“see? You have to protect her, minho-yah. When I saw them back there – you don’t have any idea, sulli’s face is so happy – they laughed a lot, even me and Jessica could hear it.”

“…..arasso, hyung. Thanks for your advice.”

“ne. however, I know sulli loves you a lot. Don’t worry, minho-yah.”

“jinjja gomawo hyung..” I bowed to him. He bowed me back, and then left to his seat. I followed him since I also want to go back and then heechul hyung stopped and someone hit him – I couldn’t see who it is, he’s body is blocking me.

“oh? Sulli yaah!” he said. So, it’s sulli..

“oh oppa! Did you see minho…..” she’s talking but then she saw me standing behind heechul hyung, and the she froze for a second.

“I’ll  leave first. Annyeong!” heechul waved to us, leaving me and sulli behind.

“ I need to talk.” Sulli started the conversation

“arasso, but not here. Go back to your seat, it’s dangerous to walk around like thi---“  suddenly, the plane is shaking for 3 seconds, sulli is about to fall – but I catch her immediately.

Sulli’s POV

The plane is shaking – I scream a little bit. I lost my balance and I fell but fortunately minho oppa catch me. My heart is beating faster.

“Sulli-yah!! Geonchana?!” he asked me, he looks panic. He still holds me.. somehow I feel safe.

“oh.. geonchana.”  I stand up properly. “minho oppa, geonchana?”

“ne… please go back to your seat, dear.”

“arasso.. we’ll talk after we the plane landed, okay oppa?”

“Ne.”

He left. I bet he’s still mad.. ottoke?