We used to be close

Triangle

Sulli’s POV

After all the staffs finished packing, we all go straight to the hotel to take a rest, but after that we have to go to the venue – to prepared.

I’m in the van with f(x) member  -- everyone are sleeping including manager oppa. He seats in the front while Luna unnie, Victoria eomma, and amber unnie are in the middle. Me and soojung are in the back. Soojung leaned her head on my shoulder – she’s comfortably sleeping. Its just me and the driver who didn’t sleep. Well, I tried to sleep but I cant.. I got jet lagged so easily!

I’m looking trough the window until my phone rang – it’s a text message, from Hyun woo oppa, in the plane we have exchange our phone number.


Hyun woo oppa (8745-248-4xx)

13:00 PM

Sulli, it’s me Hyun woo.

How is it going with hyung? Are you ok?

Sorry I don’t have a time to apologize to him..

Anyway, when is your concert?


Hyun woo oppa, he’s still worry? Well, I.. from the first time I met him – I know he’s a kind hearted person.. always caring another person without thinking of himself. However I’m glad that I have friend like him – I quickly texted him back.


Oppa annyeong! Na geonchana,

Don’t worry! Arasso?

Anyway, minho oppa is not mad at you

He’s just in a bad mood earlier.

The concert is tomorrow, starting at 7. Waeyo?


I turn around to krystal who is still sleeping peacefully. I want to wake her up since I don’t have friend to talk to – but I feel bad if I do that.

I was waiting hyun woo oppa’s text message but then my favorite songs, IU – Peach is playing suddenly. I realize it’s my ringtone – it’s a call, from.. taemin oppa?

“yeoboseyoooo?” I answered the phone.

sulli-yah!” someone called my name. nuguchi? It’s so noisy – I bet there are all talking on the van, shinee oppa’s  are sure noisy!

“ne? nuguseyo? Taemin oppaeyo?” I asked him.

“sull! Sulliii yaaaa!” this time the voice is different – I think its minho oppa.

“minho oppa?” I was excited, hearing his voice. “minho oppa is that you?”

“yes this is your minho oppa! Are you – ya! Don’t disturb me!” minho oppa was talking but suddenly someone cut his words. “hyung!! It’s my phone give me back pali!!”

“geonchanayo?” I asked him. Jinjja, boys are so noisy!

“jjankamman, I’ll call you with my phone” he said and hung up.

 

Not even a minute have passed, my phone is ringing again. I immediately looked at my screen – yup, it’s minho oppa!

“oppa!” I answered the phone.

ssul!” he answered me. I’m happy that I could hear his voice. “mianhe for earlier, I borrowed taemin’s phone to call you secretly but then he notice it!”

“ahaha jinjja?” I laughed hearing his story.

yes! What are you doing now, jagiya?” he said, he called me jagiya! I’m about to answer him but then someone cut my words “aigoo, our minho is in love!!” I think it’s onew oppa’s voice. “ya movie aside! Sulli ya, what are you doing now?” minho oppa asked me again.

“hmm nothing, I’m bored. Oppa, we have to meet once we arrived, okay?”

of course! Sull I have to hang up – the hyungs are too noisy!”

“arasso, arasso. Annyeong!”

annyeong yeobo!” he said with a happy tone. I could hear his hyungs are teasing him too!

“mboragu?” I said, pretend to not heard what he said.

ANNYEONG YEOBO-YAAAH!!” he yelled it very clearly – and then he hung up.

 

Minho’s POV

Finally we arrived in the hotel, I can’t even sleep in the van because the hyungs and taemin are so noisy. Even now, they’re still talking.

All the smtown artist have been arrived, and we are all go into our room. SHINee’s room are in front of f(x)’s room – im glad! I have to thank my manager hyung. I haven’t seen sulli or another f(x) member here, I wonder where are they? Already in their room.. maybe?

Im on my way to SHINee’s room with my hyungs except taemin, he’s in the lounge with kai. We arrived in our room now – whoa jinjja daebak, this hotel is very luxury!  I stepped in to the room following my hyungs behind and then I heard someone called my name from behind, I turns around and it’s my little princess, sulli.

“oppa annyeong!” she said.

“annyeong sull!”

“since we arrived here, do you want to take a walk?”

“sure, but you aren’t tired?”

“aniyo.” She smiled, she was excited. Her eyes can tell it. “kajja!”

--

I was dragged by sulli to this beautiful park of this hotel. We’re walking while holding hands, I can feel the warmness in her when she’s happy like this. But I wonder why is this park so quiet? I notice there none on people except us. I started the conversation.

“sul, there is no one here. Aren’t you curious?”

“oh, I know why!” she raised her hands. So cute.

“wae?”

“there is a rumor that this park is used to be a graveyard.”

“huh?” I raised my head. My eyes got bigger, little shock actually. “never heard of that. Who told you?”

“krystal told me when we arrived.” She jumped a little and started to walk on this fence made of brick, while I’m just walking on the normal road. “she was shocked after seeing our hotel – she said she’s been here before.”

“I see..” I hold her hands, afraid that she will probably fell down – she’s careless. “but you’re scared of ghost, right?”

“well yes, but since this park is so beautiful.. I’m not scared. Anyway I have asked the bell boy, and he said that it isn’t true! and beside, I have you now.” she smiled. So beautiful. I tighten her hands, but then she stopped and she turned to me.

“oppa.” She said. Still standing on the fence.. and still smiling.

“ne?”

“I’m gonna ask you something, you have to answer it truthfully. Plus, don’t be mad. arasso?”

“arasso arasso, don’t worry. what is that ssul?” I softly pinched her cheek. I’m kinda curious, actually. She released my hands – and then crossed her hands.

“if someone said that you’re a hot tempered guy, do you admit it?” she looked deep in to my eyes.

“hmm…” I started to think. I crossed my arms. “I think I’ll admit it.”

“wae? What’s the reason?” she said.

“well.. I do think that I’m a hot tempered guy especially when it comes to a love problems, which means you.” I answered it straightly – I don’t wanna lie. “beside, I’m a competitive person. Even my fans called me flaming charisma.” I added a little bit of joke to avoid the tension.

“hehehe.” She laughed! I did it. her adorable laugh. “I know, oppa.”

“but ssul… I’m curious, why did you ask me this so sudden?”

“aniyo, geonchanayo!”

“ahh, please… tell mee….” I do a aegyo that she cant even stand for.

“okay okay I’ll tell you oppaaa” she laughed. I did it! again! “don’t be mad.”

“I will not, my princess.”

She started to walk on the fence again – while she started to talk.

“you know… about hyun woo oppa and us..”

I get it. I get why did she asked me.

“we used to be close back there, can we be close to each other again? The three of us?” she looked serious. She grabbed my hands. “can you not be jealous towards me and hyun woo oppa? Can you be…. Friends again with him? Please dear..” she tighten her hands.

I know  that we three are used to be VERY close to each other, but you know.. at that time, I’m still single so does sulli and hyun woo. Hyun woo told me that he likes sulli, and he ask me to help him with her – I agree on that time. But he don’t have the courage, until he left – busy with his schedule around korea. I don’t know, if he still likes sulli or not, but when I see them together on the plane – I can see the way hyun woo looks to sulli – he still likes her.

However, I do want to be friends with him again. I miss him as well... Beside, I have to clear things up so willing or unwilling I have to talk with him… about this. About his feeling towards sulli, and about my relationship with sulli. I swear to God, I don’t want to lose sulli. AT ALL. She’s my goddess.

“of course, dear” I looked into her eyes and smiled, “I really want to be close with him again. I’m being honest right now!”

She hugged me – she still standing on the fence. “oppa, gomawo” I hugged her back.

“and I promise I’ll try to stop being a hot tempered guy.” I smiled to her, releasing her hug. “for you, I promise.”

She smiled again – this time I can see a surprised face on her face. She started to jump and jump and jump on the fence. “gomawo oppa! Gomawo gomawo, goma—“

BRUUKKK!!

I fell. I can feel something hit me before – now it’s on the top of me –  I opened my eyes. sulli fall down. Gladly, I catched her. I looked at her to make sure that she’s ok but her eyes are still close, her body is shaking – I can feel it.

“sulli-yah, geonchana?!” I rubbed her cheek which is so close to my face now. she opened her eyes and then we realize our lips are so close.

Her chest touched my chest and I can feel her heart is beating faster and faster after she opened her eyes – our eyes met. I saw her cheek is blushing, it turned into a pink – almost red. My heart is also beating faster, I bet she knew it too.

I deepen my eyes to her – I started to pull her head closer to me so our lips could touch.. and there we go. I can feel her soft lips - Our lips have touched. which means, we kissed.

I can not easily remove her soft lips, it’s too delicious and priceless so I deepen the kiss, and surprisingly she kissed me back. I moved my right hand around her waist, while the other hand is on her cheek. She put her hands around my neck.

I could feel her smiling between our kiss which made me smile too.

 

 

 

 

Author's note

sorry for the very late update guys ><

don't forget to comment, it helps A LOT :-)