Chapter Two

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Right," you scoffed.

You shook your head and smiled, "Get yourself sorted before doing something you'll regret."

He suddenly took a step closer to you, "Suji."

The way his name rolled of his tongue made your heart go crazy. you didn't like what he was starting to do with you. You told yourself that feeling this kind of feelings was forbidden because you knew that you would not get him in the end. Fate always had its ways to destroy your love story's happy endings. 

"I never regretted kissing you," he whispered as he got closer just one more step, he would be able to touch your lips with his.. Again.

You stared at his eyes longer than you expected. His eyes were so captivating. It was like he was holding time as he tried to read you. You had been so focused looking at his eyes that you didn't notice that he took another step and was leaning towards you. Only when he closed his eyes then you knew what was finally going to happen.

Just as he was about to kiss you, there was a sudden itchy feeling that was coming on your nose. 

"Crap," you thought, "I'll get saliva on his face."

You tried your best to hold it in and turned your head away but it was too late, you sneezed on his face. You gasped and covered your mouth.

He stopped in his tracks and smiled with his eyes closed. He looked like he was trying to supress his laughter. Meanwhile, you thanked the heavens that you sneezed because you couldn't take another mindblowing kiss from him that would keep you awake at night. At the same time, you felt so embarrassed. You bit your bottom lips and started to back away from him. As you turned your back on him, he caught your arm and smiled sincerely, "You may not have feelings for me but I'll try my best to make you fall for me."

Your jaw dropped at what he said. You blinked at him as he loosened his grip on you. Luhan kept on smiling as he continued, "I lost a girl I loved once but I'm not gonna lose another girl again."

Your heart thudded crazily and felt like it was gonna explode out of your chest anytime soon.

"Don't talk rubbish," you said with your brows scrunched together.

His eyes widened like a doe's and then he smiled. The smile that made girls swoon and fall head over heels for him. You were sure that Yunji also had feelings for him. She surely should have had even if it was just a little bit.

"I mean she's crazy if she hadn't had the slightest feelings for him," you thought.

"What I feel for you isn't trash," he insisted.

You let out a snort and a laugh at the same time.

"I'm not worth your time," you told him.

He shook his head, "You're worth more than my time."

You pursed your lips as a blush crept your cheeks. You turned your head away from him and started to walk away. Your heart raced as you left him. You felt like the conversation was getting too deep and you wanted no more of it. You were scared that if he say more, you'll fall in love again and suffer a heart break in the end.  You wanted him to give up because you weren't worth it and there was also one thing that was holding you back.

"In the end," you thought, "I'll just be left alone, heartbroken."

You bit the insides of your cheeks and turned your head to him, smiling softly. He had his hands in his pockets and shurgged, grinning at you. When you reached your door, you almost closed it but stopped as you apologised, "I- I'm sorry."

Without looking at him, you shut the door. You snapped your head towards someone who cleared his throat. You saw your father with his night clothes on, looking sleepy. He raised his eyebrows at you and shook your head, praying that he won't ask anything.

"You know," he muttered, "I think he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter