Chapter Three

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol!!" you whined, "I told you my problem."

He started chuckling and said, "Doesn't mean I have to tell you mine."

You glared at him and didn't talk to him. You felt that it was unfair of him. So to make him suffer, you ignored him when he wanted to talk to you. Instead, you looked around as if he wasn't there. After a while, he sighed in defeat and slumped his shoulders.

"She's sits with me in one of my lectures,"he confessed.

You blinked thinking of who it was. So far, you were the only one you knew that he sat with. However, you remembered him mentioning someone last time. As if on cue, a girl walked passed your table and started talking to him.

"Hello Chanyeol," the girl greeted, "Have you done the assignment? I swear it was the hardest thing I ever did in my life!"

You hid your grin behind your mouth and stared down on your food. You waited for Chanyeol's response.

"Hello, Soomi," he greeted calmly, "Hmm, yeah. I think it was fine though."

You  raised an eyebrow at his tone which was not even nervous. 

"Ah, I see,"she said, "Well, see ya later!"

He smiled at her and when she went away, he knuckled your shoulders, "Ya! You almost blown up my cover."

You bursted out laughing and said,  "She's the one, right?"

He smiled softly and nodded. You squealed in delight and shook his shoulder vidorously. Meanwhile, he was trying to shake your hands away.

"Stop! You're making want to puke," he complained.

You stopped and bit your bottom lips. A smile crept on your face, "I think she likes you."

He stared at you with a smug face.

"Right."

You slapped his face lightly and exclaimed, "Hey! Don't doubt it. I saw her blush when I glanced at her after you greeted her."

He rolled his eyes not wanting to believe what you were saying.

"Wanna prove it?" you asked him.

He tilted his head side to side and shrugged, "Yeah, whatever."

You made a face at his unenthusiastic face and told him your plan, "Let's pretend we just got together together because you confessed to me and stuff like that. And invite her to study later with you."

"As if that's gonna work," he muttered, "And if Soomi and I go alone, we might be awkward."

"It's just to see if she gets jealous!" you explained, "You'll be coming with me to the cafe I always go to later."

"Are you sure?" he queried.

You nodded with your fist in the air. You were determined to get your friend the girl he'd been admiring.

===

"She looks awkward with us," Chanyeol whispered in your ears.

You were holding hands with him as the three of you walked towards the cafe. Soomi was on the left of Chanyeol who looks very stiff. You noticed that she kept glancing at your intertwined hands with Chanyeol. She look so dejected but she was hiding it well but not well enough. You bit back a grin as you knew the answer you and your friend have been wondering in lunch. 

When you entered the cafe, you immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter