My Life

☆╮Wish Upon a Star

chapter two; 

                 my life

 

page-divider-105.gif

 
» 5:00 p.m.:
 
» kwangmin's pov;
 

 

 
 
 
 
"K-K-Kwangmin!?" a girl gasped in surprise. I fluttered my eyes open and found a beautiful pikachu next to me. "Pikachu?" I asked confused with my head tilted to the side. What was Pikachu doing here? ...Does it want me to be its Pokémon trainor!? I blinked a few times and saw that the little Pikachu slowly evolved into a school girl. "Pikachu?" the girl asked worriedly. "He must have hit his head... Hard..." (a/n;   LOL Kwangmin's obsession with Pikachu c;)

 


 
 
 
 
The girl helped pull my body off the ground and got me into a sitting position next to the wall. I rubbed my head softly and the flash of multiple images rushed into my head. Donghyun telling me to hand out the flyers, the group of fan girls chasing me down the street, and the sparkly classroom floor. "Are you okay, Kwangmin?" she asked with concern, as she seated herself across from me.
 


 
 
 
 
A smirk tugged on my lips. She must know me from Boyfriend! In your face, Youngmin! You might not be the popular twin after all! I nodded brightly and noticed that the color of her cheeks turned from milky white into two red pepperonis. "Oh! You dropped your flyers," the school girl pointed out as she picked the rolled up flyers that were scattered on the floor beside me. I forgot that Donghyun told us to hand these out... "Kamsamnida!" I beamed as she handed me the papers and offered to pull me up from the floor to stand with her. 

 



 
 
 
 
"Here, you can take one." I said, giving her one of the copies when she gave me the whole stack. A questionable look appeared on her face and she asked curiously, "Wae?"
 
"Well... Because Boyfriend has a dance competition! We're about to make a comeback soon, and we're looking for a fan to participate in our Music Video." I sang, grinning. Her face brightened and she said with genuine politeness, "Wow! Chukahamnida!" (a/n;   Congratulations!) 
 



 
 
 
 
The same happy grin spread across my face, "Kamsamnida! I hope you can come –" I managed to say before being interrupted with both of our phones' ringtones. We both turned around, facing away from each other, and slid our devices from our pockets answering in unison, "Yeobosayo?" (a/n;   Hello?)
 


 
 
 
 
"Yah! Kwangmin! Eodiyah!? I've been waiting here for you since you left! It's been 30 minutes!" (a/n;   Hey! Where are you!?) Youngmin snickered with annoyance through the phone. My face fell and I rolled my eyes. "Arraso... I'm coming!!" (a/n;   Alright) we both wailed in irritation. What...? Why is she saying the same thing as I am?

 




 
 
 

» yoo Ara's pov; 

 

 
 
 

"Yoo Ara! Where have you been? Come home right now! It's an emergency. Palli!" my mom hissed from the other end of the line. "Arraso... I'm coming!!" (a/n;   Alright) I exclaimed, hearing the same sentence coming out of Kwangmin's mouth. He's... saying the same thing as I am... o__o I opened my mouth to say more to her, but, to my devastation, she simply hung up with no hesitation. (a/n;   Oh. my. gosh. That rhymed!! :D) I frowned in frustration, "Aish...." (a/n;   Gosh...) I turned around to face Kwangmin and felt my cheeks turning into flames again. AIGO... WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME? 

 

 
 
 

"Well it was nice to meet you," I mused, bowing politely. He smiled warmly at me and bowed before jumping out of the window. On his way out, he said, "I'll see you at the dance competition... Pikachu." ...And there goes my heart bursting into millions of fireworks. He. Just. Called. Me. Pikachu!!! AHH! I touched my flaming hot cheeks and walked to my bag mindlessly with thoughts clouding inside my head. Is that my nickname? Why did he call me Pikachu? He's so cute... Where is he going? Does he give nicknames to other girls like me? I put the flyer that he handed to me inside my bag and giggled softly.

 

 

 

I started to twirl the string that was attatched to my bag and gaze into space... until I realized... Why am I still standing here?

tumblr_mhcbacDdTi1rizv14o1_250.gif

"Oh shoot! Why did my mom need me?!" I groaned with my eyebrows furrowed. I ran out of the school rapidly like I was some super hero like 'The Flash' and accidentally bumped harshly into a tall guy on the way, making him fall. *cling*  (a/n;   LOL can you guess what the cling is?) "Yah!! Watch where you're going!" an agitated deep voice complained from the ground. I turned around quickly, not making eye-contact with him and slowly backed away. 

 


 
 
 

"Jwesonghamnida!!" I huffed out of breath. I bowed a couple of times and turned back around without a backwards glance of who it was. I ran to the bus stop that was already loading people on. "I'm going to be late!" I cried in a high pitched voice.

 

 

 

» narrator's pov;

(a/n;   yessss! finally my point of view! keke)

 


 
 
 

Yoo Ara bit her lip nervously as she ran to the bus, leaving the person she bumped into scoffing in disbelief. "Tch... Jja Jung Na!!" (a/n;   I'm mad...) the mysterious person hissed, getting up from the ground and dusting himself off. "Hyung!" his brother mused, walking up to him, "Did you wait long?"

 

"Of course I waited for a long time! Why couldn't you come here faster, just walking around like you own the place. Wan Jeon ja jung na..." (a/n;   I'm so angry...) The mysterious guy shook his head in disapproval and noticed something shining on the floor. Careless girl.

 

 
 

» 25 minutes later:

 




"How. Long. Is it going to take you. TO USE THE RESTROOM!?" Yoo Ara wailed, holding onto her stomach and pounding the bathroom door after every word that she emphasized. "Waaait... I have a stomach-ache!" her brother, Seung Jo, grunted on the toilet. "AISH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG..." She complained, letting out a beastly sigh. It . To have only one bathroom with a total of 8 people in your family (including me). 
 



 
 
 

"Dinnner!!" Yoo Ara's dad hollered from the kitchen. Eun Jo, Yoo Ri, and Min Ji pushed to get through and ran to the kitchen like animals. Yoo Ara cursed under her breath as the bathroom door opened revealing Seung Jo popping in the button on his jeans, "Eottoke... Should I just go in the bathroom and get it over with? No wait... I shouldn't... What if they eat all the food?!" She frowned angrily and stomped into the kitchen.


 

 

» yoo ara's pov;

 




 
 
 

Everyone was already seated around the table getting ready to pull out their chopsticks and start a war. I took my seat and everyone exchanged deadly glares at each other before 16 pairs of chopsticks started to attack and steal the vegetables and main dish on the table. All right, lemme tell you this. Do you know hard it is to have this food battle everyday with these kids? They. Are. Monsters. So, I trained myself to stuff my mouth with rice and the main dishes and keep them around my cheeks so it could store more. Then, I quickly swallow and eat more! With the 17 years of training for this, I can proudly say that I am officially a professional eater. (¬‿¬)

 

 

 

 

This is my life. A slightly noisy and complicated life.

 

page-divider-105.gif

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES;

Oh my gosh. So... It's been a month since I've updated... Heh... LOL Well I totally made it up with this update right? hahahaha. I'll try to update more for you guys before school starts! Staybeautiful! xoxo

 

 

GIFS; 

Wait for meee~ ^^!

tumblr_mas45rfwHl1r5ejquo1_500.gif

Until the next update c;

tumblr_mdzwfeRkqz1r9pyya.gif