Family Background

☆╮Wish Upon a Star

chapter three; 

                 family backround

 

page-divider-105.gif

 
» 5:30 p.m.:

 

» yoo ara's pov;

 




 
 
 

"YAAAAH!" I shouted loudly, pointing my chopsticks at Seung Jo. Every piece of rice in my mouth was flinging out in every direction,"Fyeee ditchh ouuu jaake tchuh lassh peasssh obb meach!" Min Ji chewed her food with open and wiped the piece of rice that stuck to her face.

"We don't understand your gibberish!"

I locked my gaze on her and scrunched up my nose in irritation. I held my index finger up and concentrated on swallowing everything in my mouth. "I said, WHY DID YOU TAKE THE LAST PIECE OF MEAT!" My index finger that once pointed at the ceiling made its way to Seung Jo's direction. "Caveman." Seung Jo mocked, sticking his dirty tongue out at me.

 

 



 
tumblr_md63rux7451rssuk1o1_1280.gif
 

I clicked my tongue and looked at him up and down in disgust. ...Let's all be real here. I can't really blame him; if I had to sum up the way I acted, I would say I was a caveman too, hands down. "Precisely." Eun Jo teased with a toothy grin, his spoon clean. "....Jugulle?" (a/n;   You wanna die?) I playfully asked with my fist in the air, ready to pound his face on the table. I continued to gobble down more and more of my food before standing up from my chair and wiping the sticky rice from the corner of my lips with my uniform's sleeve.

 



 
 
 

I walked to the sink and placed my empty bowl inside it. "You're done so quickly?" my dad questioned with his lips curled up in amusement. I nodded, "Neh... Besides, I need to go to the restroom reallyyyy bad." Eun Jo shrugged his shoulders and commented before I left the room, "More food for us!" I rolled my eyes and strolled down to the bathroom. All right, I don't want to describe how I poop or anything, so, I'll just tell you about how it's like to live with my 8 crazy adopted siblings.

 




 
 
 

Let's start with my story. I'm not sure why, but, according to my mom, I'm the only child that my parents decided to have. I know, crazy right? But something that's weird about me is I can't remember anything from my past. Usually, when you're a kid you can remember your favorite teacher, your favorite memories that happened, or your best friends. But me, it's like a blur and nothing. Even though I was their only blood-related child, I'm not their favorite (sadly).




 
 
 

Alright. Next in line are my two lame brothers, Seung Jo and Eun Jo. Somehow, I thought that they weren't brothers at first, but look at the Jo's! They always like to tease me for the littlest things because they find the way I react to their shenanigans amusing. But, actually, I don't look at them like they're strangers that entered our family. How they act is exactly how related siblings are supposed to act.

 





 
 

My three beautiful sisters Min Ji, Yoo Ri, and Min Ah are also related to each other. I know... What a loner I am. Just the only one over here (* ̄m ̄). Why meeeee...? They've been adopted just a few days ago and are getting used to our noisy atmosphere. 

 




 
 
 
I turned around and pushed the handle down to flush the remaining waste. I sighed bleakly and walked over to the sparkling sink to wash my hands. "Kwangmin, out of all places... You decide to jump into the classroom that I was in?" I muttered solemnly, tugging the sleeves of my shirt up. My face lit up and I snapped loudly, "It's fate!" with the peaceful sound of dripping water resonating in the background.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, it's fate that you'll be helping Yoo Ri with her math homework after you're done!" My mom hollered behind the bathroom door. I jumped up in surprise and turned off the running water. "Eommaaaaaa.." (a/n;   Moooom...) I whined, pouting lightly and stomping my feet.





 
 
 

» 8:00 p.m.:

» minwoo's pov;.

 



 

I grinned and nudged Donghyun in the arm. "How many posters do you think the other members handed out today?"  I asked. We continued to walk down to our house and he harrumphed after a deep thought, "Hm... I'm not really sure, but I'm hoping they handed all of them out." I definitely handed out more flyers than Youngmin did. (a/n;   Hehe. Youngmin and Minwoo's Tom and Jerry relationship.) A half-smile formed on my face and I turned to him, opening my mouth, but Jeongmin interrupted me before I could say anything.

 





 
We stopped in our tracks and turned around to see Hyunseong waving a few rolled-up flyers crazily in both of his hands. "YAH! WAIT FOR US!" Jeongmin exclaimed loudly as he pushed his legs to reach to the place we're standing. Why were these guys so late? "Yah. Why. Didn't. You. Guys. Wait. On. Us!" Jeongmin panted in between his heavy breaths, pointing at us like we were criminals.





 
 
 
"We waited at the bench for you guys for at least an hour but you never showed up!" I protested, playfully pushing him back like I was asking for a fight. "You're talking to your hyung (a/n;   Older brother) like that!? Hyunseong wanted to grab something to eat!" Jeongmin fired back at me confidently, pushing his chest upwards trying to get in my face with a smirk. 

 




 
 
 
Donghyun and Hyunseong were standing to the side and laughing it off, clapping their hands together. "Bwoh? (a/n;   What?) You were the one that wanted to eat ever since we separated into our groups!" Hyunseong raised his brow in amusement. I looked at Jeongmin in the most "I told you so" way in our staring contest and he laughed, not admitting to defeat. "Okay. Okay. I think the twins are missing out this fight. Let's see if they're in the house." Donghyun suggested like the leader he was. I still win.
 



 
 

Once we opened the door to our house, we all blinked in astonishment when we saw the twins sleeping in the same position on separate couches with the TV still on on the show Pororo. The coffee table was scattered with none other than their bright jackets they used today and grapes. Sigh. They don't call them twins for nothing.

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES;

Ahem. Hi everyone! If you still remember me... The only excuse I can make this time is. School. I mean, everyone can relate right? You feel me? Hahaha. But thank you to all the subbies who waited patiently! Saranghaeyo!<3

 

 

GIFS; 

 

tumblr_m4a0snxm2E1qmgo77.gif

Sorry you guys had to wait so long :c

tumblr_mqzu1b9meW1r8wac1o1_500.gif                                          8af8d288gw1dsywjaffexg.gif       Whaaaat!? Author-nim decided to update?                                          Kisses for everyone from Kwangmin 

 

532908857.gif?1331151100

Until next time sweet peas!