7.5; Seventh Step and a Half

Don't Look Back

Long's POV

I sighed deeply as I carefully sipped in the tea, savouring the little flavour it had. I breathed out in delight, as I could taste the light flavour of tea leaves in my mouth before I could swallow it.

A ringtone came from the grand long, working table, and the ringtone, loud and clear, shamelessly continued its shrill until I have decided to turn to see the caller ID.

Choi Jun Seo

My lips curled up as I stood up from the comfy leather chair, staring at the caller ID again until I've decided to pick up.

"What the did you do, Huang Long?!" The tone of the voice was threatening through the phone, a loud and rude shout. I rolled my eyes, shoving my hands into my pocket and looked out at the window, facing nothing but a building.

"What do you mean? I've done nothing..." I chuckled at the end of the sentence. How fun was it, playing this game?

"Don't around with me, you know what you did," I could hear that he was growling now, filled with anger. The reaction that I wanted and expected, wonderful.

This is fun.

"Oh, you mean...?" I crossed my arms, waiting for him to complete his sentence. The other line was silent, and this is the I look forward...

3....

2....

"Yes, what did you promise about not hurting Yi Jae?! You son of a , stop sending a spy on my daughter you ing assho—"

"And what, exactly did I promise you? You simply warned me, and I took the risk," I snapped back, smirking, clearly satisfied with my own sentence. "What are you gonna do, Choi Jun Seo? Is that all you can really do? Swear until I'm offended? How pathetic," I chuckled at my own sentence. How I've waited for this to come. 

"Huang Long, shut the up or else—"

"Or else what? Kill me? I welcome you, if you dare to challenge me, but don't forget, don't you know it benefits me even more?" I reminded him. 

Its really funny how a human can think, revenge, or protecting their loved one, even though even if they tried protecting their love one, they will kill the person trying to attack them. But what if the person trying to attack them was actually the person who tried to save her from this suffocating tall castle? 

Revenge, after all, humans are all sadist. It was admittedly my very personal sweet tooth, and accomplishing this game of... Humiliating, embarrassing him, making use of him, is like a giant lollipop for me, if I was a kid.

And Jun Seo stepped into my trap and now? He couldn't escape anymore. All the different ways he tried escaping could not work, because if he tried, it will all lead back from the start, the horrible painful truth.

He is stuck in my trap.

And there's no other end to it, except death, an unavoidable situation.

The other end was still silent, and I could hear the whisper from his mouth. "What do you want?"

I grinned as I returned back on the huge, smooth leather seat as I whipped out a tabacco and lit it up. I pressed it between my two fingers and thinking what could I say to Jun Seo.

"Me? I just want my revenge, that's all." And with that, I threw the phone on the table, putting back the cigarette into my mouth and in the heavenly scent of ecstacy in my mouth.

Yes, nothing else, but just a sweet revenge.

——--------——————author notes

hello guys~ im back with 7.5~

okay tbh i have nothing in my head for chap 8, but to not keep you all for waiting for so long, I wrote 7.5 and again, its Long and Choi JS

im not sure if you all even like this extra part of the story, but its kinda... To let you all know more about this story, especially what happened in the past.

and recently i just thought "why not make Long smoke cos hes such a faggin badass and a gangsta?" And you all might hate Long or not, i dont know but he's definitely an interesting character for me, and for CJS too.

And to you all i hope you all have enjoyed this chapter ^^

bye!!! /waves/