5; Fifth Step

Don't Look Back

I furrowed my eyebrows and threw my pen down the table that was filled with papers everywhere.

"I give up! Damn this." I glared at the papers and I pushed myself away from the table and folded my arms.

It was just the afternoon and I'm going crazy by these homework. Really, what is a vacation when you have alot of homework and work?

As I was about to dive onto my bed, my doorbell rang as my eyes perked up to the door entrance.

My house was just a two room apartment, since I live alone. Well, I don't intend to let Dad live here either. However the extra room is for friends that are sleeping over usually, like Mihyun.

As I stared at the door, the sound of the door clicking and being unlocked was loud. Was it Dad? He could atleast give me a call, gosh. I rushed over to the living room and see Dad locking the door, and behind him was someone tall, wearing a clean, grey suit. 

"Dad?" I carefully asked as I stepped into the living room.

The tall figure turned around and Dad did too. My eyes widened at the towering man that stands before me.

Tao.

What is he doing here, with Dad? His hair, who was the colour of bright reddish copper has changed to a light, ash blonde.

He gave a small smile and slightly bowed. "Hello." He greeted.

I was stunned. "H... Hi," I stammered. "Dad... What are you and Tao..." I paused for a moment., looking at Tao. "...doing here?"

Dad lips tightened together. "I... We shall have dinner together and Tao is here to pick you up," he looked at me with meaningful eyes, usually that shows "I have no choice". "He'll know where to bring you. I have to go back to the office. I'll see you later." Dad nodded at Tao direction and he bowed before Dad left.

All what was left is awkward slience.

"I'll... Uh... Get ready." I mumbled looking down at the floor. I sneaked a peek at him and he seemed fascinated by the apartment--- my apartment. What so interesting about it?

"Make yourself at home," I gave a small smile as I entered the kitchen and passed a cup of water to him as I motioned for him to sit on the couch.

"Thanks," he smiled widely. Before receiving the cup. His hand brushed against my fingers as my cheeks flushed red.

You're welcome. "I'll be back by abit," I gave him a weak smile back before I exploded myself with excitement as soon as I reached my bedroom. I closed the door and slid down and crashed my on the floor.

My heart is beating crazily. My knees turned jelly.

It is just all to crazy. 

Choi Yi Jae, you have offically lost your mind.

How can someone make you feel crazy like this?

And what important announcement does Dad have to tell me, with Tao?

I don't even want to think about it. I pushed my self up against the floor and went into the bathroom.

Whatever happens, happens.

-------------------------author notes

Hey guys I finally updated again OTL

honestly i don't like giving short chapters. But them its frikkin 5.20AM in the morning and i decided to just finish this chapter cos my brain failed me for the whole day.

Also well this is another short chapter im so sorry guys :'(

but even with these kind of chapters im so thankful to my subscribers. I have reached 30 subscribers!!! Thank you all so much i love love love love you all.

It just spurs me to write more chapters for you all U--U (see my eyes theres virtual tears coming out) 

I promise to work harder for a better stories for you all to read! Thank you and thank you and i love you.

Again, i hope you enjoy this chapter and see what happens next! (Hohohoho) 

bai!!!!! /waves/