Chapter 35

You're The Only One

Kai's head feel suffocated. He don't cared at scattered paperworks on his table. Crazy! He did not know where he'd find Seohyun. Already a week she disappeared. How to explain to his appa and umma? His father-in -law? Kai really did not think that Seohyun will take such desperate action. Ran away from him. Whereas Kai intention is not to abuse her. He just wants his rights as a husband. Is that wrong? He also already say he love her. His difficulties in controlling his wife emotions. He confesses that he loves Seohyun. Is his love is too distasteful to Seohyun to the extent until she ran away from him?

"So, how about that?" Kai asked. His hand since last knocking the surface of his table stopped. He looked at Rico's face for a long time.

Rico's face looks tense. "You really don't know how to control yourself, you know! If I were Joohyun, I also will decide to ran away from you. If Yuri knows what are you doing to Joohyun, you'll be dead."

Kai massaging his dizzy head. "I do what I think is right. I do not just want solid evidence but only in that way, Joohyun will not escaped from me anymore. I've managed to tied her. She's mine in and out."

"When you do these thing, are you did not even thought what's Joohyun's feels at that time. You did not put yourself in Joohyun's situation. She's girl for Godness sake. She is girl with a soft heart. She's also sensitive. What you know is just do it what you want to do it. Now when problems appeared, right now you want to messed my head with all your problems." Rico shook his head dissapointedly.

Kai did not answered. He's just let his friend nag to him. He's already familiar with this situation. What Rico says is right! This is not his first time he troubled his friend with all of his personal problems. From the first until now. But Kai did not take to heart the words of Rico. He knew his friend did not mean that.

"Did you confess to her or not?" Rico asked.

Kai nodded.

"How did you say? Did you say, you like her. You love her, madly in love with her."

Kai looked at Rico. His brow furrowed. "I'm not say until that extent. I'm also know how to be embarrassed, you know. How about my pride?"

Rico bolted his eyes.

Kai shrugged. "Why are you seems not satisfied with me? Okay, I already say I love her but she was crying at that time. I want to persuade her but I'm not sure wether she heard it or not. Satisfied?" Kai said.

Kai remembered when he Seohyun's wet hair, and hugged her body that is cold and they share the warmth that creeping up in their body. He kissed her soft face with full of love. Seohyun tears felt warm on her cheeks. It is absolutely impossible for Kai to forget the plead of Seohyunwho is crying uncontrollably. Seohyun who tried her best to make Kai let go of her. It's not that he not touched by that, but what can he do, his desire and lust is unbeareable.

"I'm sorry for saying this. But she should just slap the face of yours," Rico said. "Why are you just left her alone just like that? Aaah... after you already get what you want, so you just left her. Now... serve you right. She also left you now.

Kai shook his head. He do not know. That is really not his intention to left Seohyun lying on bed just like that after what he do to her. His feelings at that time really incoherent. Between guilty and happy. Guilt and sin shadowing him for forced Seohyun to follow his desire. He feels regret that he already has the wrong impression towards Seohyun. Seohyun actually is still ! But now she is no longer because of what he do to her that night. But he was happy because of what he do actually is a good thing too. Good thing that Seohyun already become his.

He also do not think that Seohyun will leave him that night. Leave him without any message, though. How he want to find her? Kai intention to talk heart to heart with her that night halt. Seohyun gone elsewhere. Then, Kai seemed lost direction.  A day or two he did not come to the office. He was willing to be a watchman at their house. He wanted to personally welcome the return of Seohyun, his jewels if she was moved to return back to their house. But what he wanted did not come true. Seohyun still not appeared.

"Did you find her at her house in Busan? Who knows, maybe she's there. Moreover, that's her own appa's house too. Where else she can go?"

Kai nodded. "She's not there. I already find her there. But when I just arrived there, everyone wonder why Joohyun did not come there together with me. So, I just lied to them, I says, I stopped briefly because I just want to see our company's project there."

Rico impasse. He don't have any idea.

"Ottokhaji?" Kai faces mingle worry. "Already one week. I'm still can't find her. I don't have any idea where she was hiding. She does not have any friend in here , though. Then, where she was hiding?"

"What if we still can't find her?" Rico since last bite his finger speak. He stood up. Now his hands on his hips.

"Hmm... we have to make police report." Kai said while squeezing his forehead. "This news will be controversy. Appa and umma must be really angry when they know about this. I'm so dead." Kai said.

Rico pacing. Suddenly he smiled. Wide. Idea!

""You try to asks Luhan. Maybe he know."

Luhan? Kai heart said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How about this chapter?? Sorry for a boring chapter, okay? Enjoy!!

A/N: Please comment , upvote and subscribe. Thank you...