Chapter 36

You're The Only One

Celine Dion's song played in Luhan car. His heart was bumpy listen to his favourite singer's voice. Song 'It's All Coming Back To Me' bit of teasing his soul peace. At this time, Seohyun suddenly appeared in his mind.

Since the accidents on the beach the other day with Seohyun, Luhan often attacked by guilt feelings. It feels each time his boss, Kai, look at him as if he wants stabbed Luhan eyes, everytime that he felt guilty. But what can he do, things has happened.

Thus, he tried to forget all the memories that in his mind. He sing out a loud following the rythm of the song. If he can, Luhan want all his memories with Seohyun pass along with song that had just ended.

Then he changed to another radio station. Listen to Dj babble lithe, little of it was entertaining his depressed heart. While he was busy serving his mind, his car suddenly intercepted by a black colored Jaguar car. That car was blocking his way. Immediately he nit the brakes and wheels squeaking loudly because of friction with the road surface.

"Crazy!" That words come out frankly from his mouth. Kai then rushed out from his car and walked to Luhan's car. His face looks so chelate such as prunes.

At that time, the road was relatively quite. The road illuminated only by the gloomy street lights.

Luhan is not scared with Kai. He know, Kai wants to fight with him. Thus, he open the car door and he went out to deal with Kai. They face each other.

"Why drive like a storm? Even you have something, did you can't even give me a signal? You are just block my way. How if an accident occurs?" Luhan asks.

Luhan tried to control his voice. Although in his heart, he cursed see that Kai does not know how to respect others.

"Arrghh... I do not have time going to follow the rules like that," Kai snapped. "I actually do not like to see you, though. But this thing I need to settled it outside of the office. If others staff see this, there will be a gossips. I don't want that to happen."

"What's the matter?" Luhan asked. "Do you follow me all day?" 

"No. I just want to ask you something."

Luhan was suprised by Kai action. He stared at Kai situation that is still in his office's suit. Kai's face looks really tired. Lifeless. Seems to have lost his stamina.

"I just want to know, where's Joohyun? Do you know where's Joohyun? Where's she hiding?"

Luhan face changed. Seohyun lost? Immediately his his blood rushed to all his body. Angry! It's not that he don't know. It's not that he can not guess, Kai is the causes of Seohyun ran away from house. This man is really a bastard!

"What did you do to her?" Luhan insisted.

"It has nothing to do with you!" Kai cuts. "What is important now, where is she?"

Luhan smile sarcasstically.When it became like this, now he knows how to feel sorry. Long time ago, when Seohyun in front of his eyes, Kai treated her like she is a slave.

"Did you think I'm her bodyguard?"

Kai breath is like a strong waves. His ears was hurt when hear Luhan's words. Actually if he followed his heart, he really want to punch Luhan's face. Let his punch destroy his handsome face.

"I want to warned you. I do not want you with Seohyun to continue your relationship. You don't even trying to contact her again. Did you get it?"

Luhan laughed.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?  Joohyun and I already becomes friend since we are still childhood. Did you think, you easily want to break our relationship?"

Kai incensed.

"Just a friend or lover? From your behavior, I know, you have feeling towards Joohyun, right? You've to remember, she's mine. Just look for another woman. There are many out there!"

Luhan step forwards, approached Kai.

"She is not the same as other girls." Luhan says.

"You don't challenge my patience." Kai said sternly.

"What can you do?" Luhan mocked him. "Did you jealous? I will not blame you. Joohyun is pretty. She is more pretty than the model that you dating with. But unfortunately, you don't know how to take care of your wife. That's not my fault. Serves you right!"

"How dare you!" Kai said.

Suddenly, Kai fist that formed since last, landed at Luhan's face , on his lips. Reflex action! Kai has lost his patience. Luhan almost lying on the road. His body feels lifeless, trying to balance his body. His hand rubbing his lios that felt torn, Bleeding!

Luhan lifted his hand. He wants to punch Kai. He wanted Kai also feels the pain that he feels from his punch. But, his hand movements stopped. Thus, his hand falls back to the side.

He shook his head as sign of regret. Then he said, "I still respect you. You are my boss. Moreover, you are Joohyun's husband. If not, your face surely will ruined because of my punch."

Kai speechless. He felt ashamed of himself. Very hot-tempered! Not know how to be patient at all. He is so ashamed to Luhan.

Then Luhan said, "You're a strong prejudice."

"Well, my suspicion is true, though!" Kai cuts.

Who does not doubt when his wife is being observed by someone all the time?

"You listen here. Seohyun and I maybe will not be lovers. Time for it all is over. We are just a good friends since the beginning. Long time ago, yes, I keep my feelings for her. I never want to be honest. I hope she will understand my feelings. Well, as a very innocent girl in this world, Joohyun never understand and notice my feelings at all. But all of a sudden, you already make her yours." Lhan chuckled, try to cover his dissapointment.

Kai silent. Be honest? Argghh... even he was scared to be honest to Seohyun. He is too scared to expressed his love towards Seohyun. Could his fate will be same as Luhan? Could he also will be lost Seohyun because of his ego?

Luhan continue again. "But, I want to emphasize, if you hurt her, I will not hesitate to make her as mine."

Kai speechless. He looked at Luhan deeply.

"You know where did she go?" Kai asked.

Luhan shook his head. He opened his car door. Thus, he enter his car.

"If anything happen to her, you know what will happen to you!"

He turn on the car engine, and Luhan glide away, leaving a smoke. Kai is still stiff at there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! How about this chapter? I hope you like it. For those who want SeoKai moment, sorry, there's no SeoKai moments in this chapter... Seokai moments maybe will be in the next chapter, MAYBE!

A/N: Hey guys, please comment, subscribe and upvote this story.. thank you..

 

-Enjoy-