Chapter 43

You're The Only One

Seohyun eyelids flutter opened. Her eyes narrowed slightly as the sunlight striked right into her eyes. THEIR bedroom looks dim with sunlight. She turned her body to the left. She want to hug Kai's body, back into his arms tightly.And yes, they are already sleep together in one bed. But no luck! Kai is not there. Then she grabbed a pillow into her arms. A trace if smile decorated on her lips, remembering the sweet moment yesterday and few days passed steos on the other country. She missed towards Kai's umma and appa, her appa and dongsaengs, but Kai's presence that always be next to her make her forget about them for a moment.

Seohyun never dreamed to set foot in Switzerland that only be known through the atlas. She never have thought that someday that all things that she learned in Geography subject, she will witnessed it by her own eyes. Everything is a new experience for her. Really beautiful! It's all starting when she and Kai departing from Incheon International Airport, until arriving to Geneva Airport. She learned many new things from Kai. Language, population, climate and culture is a topic of conversation between them. She is happy with Kai willingness to teach her. She has not been exposed to the outside world. Still a lot of things for her to know.

 

 

"I already travel to Switzerland for many times. But this time, this is the most special in my life, angel." Kai whispered softly.

At that time, they were in plane afte transit in Dubai for almost two hours. Seohyun who busy looking out the window now turning to look at her husband.

"Why this time is special for you, oppa? You don't get bored, since you already go there for a many times?" Seohyun asks.

"Why I must get bored?" Kai answered as he smiled. "I want to bring you to go there. I like that place."

"Hmm..." Seohyun cleared . "But why is it this time the most special for you?" she raised her eyebrows a little, deliberately want to challenge Kai.

"Because you are on by my side. Isn't you are special person to me?"

Seohyun bowed with shame. She rarely be praised as such. Her tounge suddenly feel numb. Difficult to say a word. Once again her views were thrown out the window to hude her feelings.

Kai tighten his hug to Seohyun's shoulder. Tight!

"What are you looking at outside, angel? You can not see anything, though!" he said. He caressed Seohyun's cheek. "Look at me, please. I want to see your face too." Kai deliberately want to .

Kai words make Seohyun to smiled. Simultaneously, a sharp stares were given to Kai.

"Spoiled!" Thus a pinch perch on Kai's thigh.

"Auww!" Kai groan with a sudden pinch. Gently rubbed his thigh. "Oo... you already know how to pinch me, eh?" He kissed Seohyun's cheek. His wife suprised by his sudden action. Her milky white face blushing. "Aigoo... even if I'm spoiled, you still love meright, angel?"

Seohyun bolted her eyes. Suprised by unexpected question from Kai.

"Answer me, please. You love me, right?"

Seohyun stiff. Blinking her eyes in dismay listening to Kai question. She did not know why her tounge speechless to say the words of love. Though it was not difficult. Already dozens of times the word is spoken. Cast to all corners of her heart. However it's difficult to talk openly about it. What she can afford to do is give a smile in response to her husband question.

"I'm sleepy, oppa. I want to sleep," she said. She laid her head on Kai's shoulder.

"Emm, arasso!" His voices sounds dissapointed. He change his position so Seohyun can laid her head on his shoulder comfortablely.

"But I know, you love me." He said in cheerful voice while gently patting Seohyun's shoulder.

Seohyun want to fall a sleep. Her eyes were closed tight.

 

 

 

"AUWWW!" Seohyun shocked. He eyes that half-open, suddenly wide-open. She nearly jumped from her lying. Lost all memories in the plane when her waist is tickled naughtily by Kai.

"Oppa! You always make me suprised. Aishh... jinjja!"

She gripped the bed sheets with exasperation. Is she followed her heart, she wanted to throw a pillow to Kai's face that is still laughing.

She deliberately frowned her face despite the fact that she actually pleased with every Kai's action. The man has already changed a lot. Not like before. In the past, every Kai's action certainly want to invite hatred from her. Now, whatever Kai do is to make her happy. She knew Kai loves to joking.

"That's your fault too, though. You are daydreaming until not notice me beside you!" Kai said. He bowed for a while to wear dockers pant knee-length. He let his body exposed without ant clothes. His hands wre busy wiping his wet hair with a towel since he just take a bath.

"Hmmh!" Seohyun pouted.

"Aigoo... I just want to joking with you. Can't I?" Kai asked with a slight of sulk tone. He approached Seohyun. "I like to see you angry. Kyeopta." Kai laughed again.

Seohyun frowned. Her nose flared. She quite angry with Kai's behavior that endless teasing. She thought Kai wanted to persuade her, apparently still want to . Thus, she jumped out from the bed. She is lazy to entetain Kai jokes. She does not know what she was feeling at the moment. Angry? Far! Exasperation? Because Kai . Love? Of course! Simultenous a smile formed on her lips. How she realizes that she really loves Kai.

Recognizing the change expression of Seohyun's face from mad to cheerful, Kai continue his words. "Hah.... that's better. You have to smile like that. Isn't that more sweet?" He hugged her from behind. In every sense of calm overtook all space of his body. Seohyun is his. He was happy to be closed to his wife.

"I have not shower yet, oppa!" she said. "Isn't it I smelly?"

Kai smile at the question asked by Seohyun.

"Ani! You're so..... huggable, angel."

Kai embraced Seohyun tightly. Black suede cologne smell worn by Kai seep into Seohyun's nose. She was fond of the smell.

"Hmm... I want to take a bath first," she said, release Kai's hug. "Where are we going after this, oppa?" she asked Kai with her big innocent eyes.

"I want to take you a walk around Lake Maggiore." Kai eyes ray clearly reflects his determination to get there.

"Before this, I always go there. I want to calm my feelings and mind. Many artists were there. I used to paint at there. That place is so beautiful. I'm sure, you must be like it."

"Arasso! Wait fir me to get done first," Seohyun said as she twisting the bathroom doorknob. "I may be a little long."

"I don't care. Take your time, angel!" Kai voice is not clearly heard when the door is closed. Towel since last was wrapped her body is attached to the corner of the bathroom.

While singing, Seohyun slowly wetting her body with warm water. Before she could wet her whole body. Persistent knock sounded at the door. Hastily she opened the door because could not stand the loud cries of her name called by Kai. Loud!

"Waeyo?"

Puzzled loiks is cast towards Kai. Her husband, who just wrapped in towel grinned. Pants that he wear just now, don't know go where.

"I'm so bored being out here, angel!" Kai whined. Casually his legs walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Moreover you said, you may be a little long, right? So, let me accompany you."

Seohyun does not know what to say and she just let Kai enter the bathtoom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! So, you, do you like this chapter? Give your comment about this chapter, arasso? Kamsahamnida.

 

And Happy Birthday to our hondsome, charismatic leader, Kris oppa. Saengil chukka hamnida, oppa!