Chapter 44

You're The Only One

"Why do you keep smiling, angel?" asked Kai confused to see Seohyun. He does not understand. Since last Seohyun smiling incessantly. He looked around the Lake Maggiore. None of there is funny. Visitors at there were enjoy the beauty of nature. Like them, too.

"Deh? I just remember when we first got here. All that is here, all I do not know. Now I think, I can memorize all the way in the Maggia Valley." Seohyun said.

"Of course! My wife is so clever."

Kai shift his position. Shifted closer to Seohyun who was sitting on a mat laid on the green grass. Her view is embedded on the blue water lake that is shimmering struck by sunlight.

"You like this place, angel?" he asked gently as he squeezed Seohyun's hands.

"Deh! Cincha choa (I really like it) !" She answered quickly. "When we will picnic like this again, oppa?"

She was very pleased indeed served by panorama before her eyes now. Also felt pity for her to return to Korea. She knows, for sure Kai will soon be burdened with the tasks of the office. He might not have time to relax and calm his mind like this anymore. She understands Kai that is busy. His umma had repeatedly reminded her be patient. All of business people will be like this, always busy.

It is a blessing, if they can stay longer here. Yet too many tasks at the office waiting for the return of her husband. This two week vacation felt pass very quickly. Day after tomorrow they will leave this place. She loves Maggia Valley who keep many beautiful memories together with Kai.

"What are you thinking, angel! Say it to me," Kai persuade. He seems to be able to detect there is something in the mind of his wife.

 

"Molla...." Seohyun shrugged. "Maybe I already fall in love with this place."

Maggia Valley is a local village which is very popular among foreign tourists. Valley covering almost one-fifth Regional Ticiano heavily influenced by Italian culture. First come here, Seohyun was quite impressed with palm trees that grow along the coast leading to the Piazza, the famous tourist destinations in the valle.

Mountains there most of the year covered with snow. In summer, the mountain scenery more beautiful decorated with Camelia flowers. Over the course of 28 km from Locarno heading Ticiano, Seohyun coukd not fall asleep. She did not want to miss the oppurtunity to see the beauty of the scenery.

They had climb the track as far as 1500 km and spent time in Foroglio Waterfall to see the beauty of flora and fauna. Kai himself does not bother to bring Seohyun visited the old museum in Cevio, Bosco Gurin or Madonna Delle Grazie Church even though he has several times visited the place.

"Hello!" Kai waved his hand in front of Seohyun. "What are you staring at?"

"Deh?" Seohyun snapped from her daydreaming. She changed her view that since last she just looked at the mountain. Suddenly the sun hiding behind the clouds, making the atmosphere pleasent enough on Lake Maggiore.

Seohyun strecthed her legs that is numb because for too long sitting in the same position.

"I just think, how is this place ten years ago. You're so lucky, right? You already travel around the world when you are still kid. Know other places. You must be already have many experiences."

Kai just smiled at Seohyun question. "Hmm.... nothing special. These valleys are not so many changes. Still as before, preserve its purity. Just resorts and hotels are increasing. Well, there are already many tourists who want a peaceful atmosphere like this. Away from the hustle and bustke of the city."

Seohyun nodded at Kai explanation. was busy chewing the balance of half-eaten sandwich sincelast. She feeds the remaining half sandwich to Kai's mouth. She look the food that is brought by them for picnics in the morning. It has been almost finished.

"You know a place where I spent time drawing?"

Seohyun raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answers.

"Here!" Kai said. "Right under this oak tree. I like to see mountain ranges, Camelia flowers, snow, lake... Much has been immortalized on canvas."

"I'm not good at drawing, oppa. It is sufficient enough to know and appreciate the beauty and peace." She could feel the depth of Kai passion in painting.

"Why not become an artiste? Architect, maybe! or anything related to painting. Is not that your interest, oppa?"

Kai shook his head. "I'm just drawing to find peace, angel." he said. "That's how I release my tension. I draw something that I appreciate, angel. A peaceful, pleasant things. Something that makes me forget about any problems. I am not interested in becoming an artiste or architect."

"Waeyo?" Seohyun seems not satisfied. "Is't pasiionate about something encourage us do better performance in career?"

"You have got the point, angel." Kai agree with her. "But I felt sorry for appa, angel. I want to follow the footsteps of appa. Who else is going to be expected to take over his company if it was not me?"

Seohyun nodded. As signal she understand Kai's situation. How in this short period, she has aa lot learn about Kai. His romantic and loveable sides clearly showed. She felt totally appreciated as a woman and wife. Proven that is not a mistake to loves Kai in her life.

"Where are we going after this, oppa?"

"Hmm..." Kai hold his chin, as if he thinks about something.

"I want to be with you throughout the evening until night. Oops... until tomorrow morning. I want to shut you in the apartmen, can I?"

Seohyun smiled. Her hand moves aggresively clean the paper cups and plates that is scattered. Collected all of it in a plastic for disposal later.

"You do not get bored, oppa?" Seohyun asks.

"Bored? Why I must get bored? I got you!" he said as he pinched Seohyun's cheek.

Seohyun laughed slowly. "Who knows... but..."

"No buts," Kai cuts. "I really want to be with you not just for this evening or tonight but...." His words left hanging.

"But?" Seohyun asked as she is curious.

"But I want to be with you till forever." His voice become more serious.

Seohyun blinked her eyes. Her hands since last busy suddenly stiff. She looked Kai's face for a long time. The man was still faithful looked at her face that alreading reddening, as if asking for a mening. Kai's sharp eye penetrating Seohyun's eyes, getting down to her heart that is pounding loudly when their fingers joined together.

"Erm.... I... I...." stuttering to speak. Gulp! She swallowed her saliva. Feel stuck in .

"Shhh...!" Kai put his finger on Seohyun's lips that is half-open. "I know you love me but not able to express them. You're afraid I'll hurt you again, right angel?"

"Ani! That's not what I mean..." She was quiet when Kai face just 3 cm distance from her face. She can hear Kai's breath.

"Believe me," Kai pleaded. "Just you're the only one  that I loved."Before she could open to speak, Kai in advance kiss Seohyun lips. She was stunned!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyaah! Chapte 44 is up! How about this chapter? Do you guys like it? Next chapter something bad will happen... guess what is it??

So, you, do comment.... And upvote is optional... Thank you....

SPARROWS