Chapter 9

You're The Only One

      Rico scratching his head that is not itchy. He would wake up, then sit. His actions are really disturbing Kai's head that right now is dizzy.

      "What's wrong with you? Do not know how to sit down!" Kai angry. His head already hurt thinking about his problems.

      "Hey, relax man!" He tapped Kai's shoulder.

      "I know you're tension! I am too. Tension because think about your problem!"

      So heavy my friend's problem! Did not expect, in many cases forced marriages, Kai is one of the victims. Moreover, Kai is his friend! There was no hope. Apparently next week could I taste my bestfriend's wedding cake, Rico whispered to himself.

     "You realize or not this thing is serious. Not just forced marriages. This involves money!" Rico said again.

     "A million! Do not play with this matter. Your father wanted to help that is already large fortune. However that is benefit. Why not you sacrifice a little. Even if you do not like that girl, just ignore her... When already one year... our problem is settle, hah... and that time you divorce with her!"

      Kai pensive. He's really stuck. Between desires and interests. Rico words was true. This time, Kai needed help from his appa. But his appa do not want to help him. And his appa has a conditions! Appa actually find a way to distant him from HyunA. He already knew it. Huh!

     "She's pretty or not?"

     Kai shook his head.

     "y?"

     Kai shook his head again.

     "How about her body? 36-24-36? Her height?"

     Kai also shook his had. None of the Seohyun's feature that attract his attention.

     Rico mad. "Oitt.. what is the meaning of your shook head? Are you listen what I'm talking to you?"

     "I do not know at all....!" There is pillow in the living room in Rico's apartment taken by Kai, thus thrown towards Rico.

     Kai glanced sign of dissatisfaction. Ask so many questions. Not help at all. Hmmhhh!

     "I never met that girl. I am not really hope that she is pretty. y? Of course not! Well, poor people. As if you do not know."

     Rico laughed. Aigoo... that was your fate, Kai! How pitiful! Rico said in his heart.

     "There is another problem."

     Rico stop laughed. Hishh always have a problem. He feels bored want to hear Kai problem that never runs out, Rico said in his heart again.

     Almost five years Rico knows Kai. All the problems faced by Kai, he knew. Why not, they met when they were in UK, far from Korea. Live in a foreign land teach them many the meaning of friendships. Sad and happy they stay together. Fall and wake up together. Rico does npt have any friend. Kai is the only one friend he has.

     "HyunA already know this things," Kai said.

     "So?"

     "So..." Kai stopped. Kai voice sounded weak. "So, like always. Arghh.. women! How am I going to explain to her? That day I called her, she just hung up on me. Can you believe it?"

     "You know what my friend." Rico walked closer to him. "I am very familiar with this kind of woman. You must know how to persuade her. You say you are playboy.. what kind of playboy you are?"


       The situation behind the stages look busy. Make-up artist are busy making up models face. There are also models that rest, fill their stomach with french fries and coke. Exactly at 8.00 p.m fashion show will begin. Out there, had many VIP already present.

      Yoona still diligently making up her face in front of the mirror. Still her eyes glanced at HyunA. She felt irritated lookead at HyunA behavior with a handsome man beside her. Who else if not.... Kim Jongin! They can say that many models knows their love story. They said they are like Romeo and Juliet.... Uwekkk! Yoona feels like want to puke to hear that.

      Jongin! Is this the man who would become Seohyun's husband? Yoona remembered the letter written by Seohyun that she received two days ago. Yoona shocked. Of course, who doesn't? Seohyun suddenly want to get married. How about Luhan? Why she choose Jongin? Is Seohyun know Jongin's behavior? Huh! That womanizer! But the questions remain unanswered fill her head.

      "Okay, girls. Get ready. Show was about to begin!"

      Yoona quickly apply a pink lipstick to her lips. She felt her appearance is beautiful.

      "Hmmmh, that's enough," Yoona said and smile sarcastically. "Even the mirror was about to melt see both of your face."

      "Oh.... shut up!" HyunA said. "Don't mind our business, can you?"

      Kai just raised his eyebrows. Hear admonition from model that he not really recognize. His eyes staring Yoona from top to bottom. y! Kai try to smile but the model just pouts before passing away. Cehhh... arrogant!

      But Kai does not care at all. The more important is he must care about HyunA's heart. If she's upset, oh my... really difficult to persuade!

      "Honey...." HyunA's hand kissed by Kai. " I know you busy but then please before I go... Please say that you forgive me. Please! Please!"

      "You think I can forget your mistake that easily? That day you also don't comes. Because my car send to workshop, I have to take taxi you know? Then I came late, and they scold at me! And just last week you told me, you are getting married? I can't accept this!"

      HyunA stopped. Kai news that he is going to get married really bother HyunA's plans. Who else will sponsor her fancy life later if Kai is married? If she can, she did not want to let Kai go so easily. Kai is like a golgmine for HyunA.

      "Look.. you have to understand my situation, if you suffer, I am too, you know? This marriage is not my plan, my father is the one who arrange this." Kai said quickly. He do not want HyunA cut him when he is talking.

      "But I promise, we still be the same as before. We are lovers... forever."

      HyunA still not give any response. Kai frust. But his spirit has not faded. He approached HyunA, then he put diamond necklace on HyunA's neck.

      "I really do not know how to shows my love for you." Kai looked HyunA who suprised with a gift that is unexpected. She begins to smile.

      "But I really... really do love you. You have to believe me."

      "So.. tell me." Kai stare at her with hopeful eyes.

      HyunA smiled.

      "I forgive you and I love you too."

      HyunA huggeg Kai tightly and smirk.

        Stupid!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! How about this chapter?? Aigoo... HyunA just want Kai's money only... Ottoke?!

 

P/s: please upvote, comment and subscribe!!! *-*