Chapter 34

You're The Only One

"Then? You just ran away like that?" Yoona asked as she handed a clean towel to Seohyun. Yoona was suprised to welcome her bestfriend in tears.

Seohyun dry her hair that is still wet with towel given by Yoona. Her eyes were still rd. Why not, she take a taxi all the way from her house to the Yoona's rental house, she kept crying. Until the taxi's driver is worried with her conditions. 

Seohyun put a towel on her lap. Thus, she sipping hot tea served by Yoona. She feel relax for a moment. Yoona busy take out a few of Seohyun's clothes from the bag and put in the closet.

"I don't know why he could do that to me," Seohyun whispered slowly. Her voice is shaking greatly. "I don't have anything left. I'm dirty. I don't have anything left in my life now." Seohyun said as she cried again.

When she remembered what happen earlier again, her heart feel hurt. The wedding ring on her finger she squeezed because of mad. She did not know what kind of marriage is this?! She angry because she is treated like she is an animals, as if she did not have any feelings. Her pain,only God know how hurt she is.

Although Seohyun crying loudly, Kai seems to not hear. When he satisfied, he left Seohyun alone just like that. He thinks, who is she? Who am I? Trash? Her heart groans.

"Yoona-ah, I don't want to go home. I'm scared!"

Yoona Seohyun shoulder, try to calm her bestfriend's feelings.

"You just stay here with me in my house. Maybe for a week or two? Let you calm your feelings first. Make yourself at home."

"You don't care about it? Well, who knows I might troubled you. But I don't have anybody here. There is no other place that I can go." she said as she cried.

"Yaahh.... Seohyun-ah!" Yoona said. "As if we just friend for one or two days. I'm your chingoo! What is used to have friends, if they can not help?"

Seohyun smiled thinly. She felt touched had a friend like Yoona. Who understand her feelings. Who are willing to be with her even happy or sad.

"Yoona-ah, I want you to promise," asked Seohyun. "I really want you to promise me. Do not ever tell Luhan oppa about this. I do not want him to know things that are he not supposed to know. I do not want to trouble him."

Yoona nodded.

Seohyun smiled. As soon as she finished drying her hair, she rest her head on the couch. Her pale face showed that she is tried.

"I do not understand one thing." Yoona suddenly speak. "What causes Jongin behavior suddenly changed?"

Seohyun opened her eyes that is half-open. She sighed.

"He wanted me to prove that Luhan oppa and me do not have any relationship. That's the only way." Seohyun said.

"Oh?! Did you meet Luhan oppa?"

Seohyun nodded.

"When?"

"When I in Busan to visit my family." Seohyun explained. She wondered how Kai could know that she was with Luhan. "After heknew, so he raging until become like this."

Yoona raised her eyebrows. Hmm... sounds interesting! Kai's behavior was strange this time. He angry until become like this. Why he should be angry when he does not consider Seohyun as his wife? This might because of jealousy. If jealous, is not that the sign of love? If love, is not that a good sign for both of them? Yoona smiled.

"Relax... I believe that very soon everything will be okay. Believe me!" Yoona calmed her. She tapped Seohyun shoulder. Thus she get up.

"Let's sleep. It's already midnight. Tomorrow, I have to wake up early," Yoona said.

Seohyun obey. Slowly she also get up and following Yoona's step leading to the bedroom. She lay beside Yoona and covered herself with blanket.

"You sleep now, arasseo! Don't think too much what happen earlier," Yoona said before she turned off the light.

"Okay, good night." Yoona said.

Seohyun nodded. Her body turned to the left bed.

"Yoona!" she called.

"Hmm?"

"Gomawo!"

"Arasseo... sleep tight, okay?" Yoona chuckled.

Seohyun tried to close her eyes but failed. Kai face appeared in her mind. His body figured appeared in her mind. Kai kiss feels like still on her neck, her lips, her cheeks. Aigoo! What's wrong with me? Shenhugged the pillow tightly, she feels as if she hugged Kai. Am I crazy? 

"I love you!" 

Kai's whisper, those words that stuck in her ear. But she was not sure wether the words that Kai said is really true for her or that word is just as ajoke. She stuck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Sorry for a late update.. and sorry for a short update.. How about this chapter? Hope you guys like it! Enjoy.

A/N: Please comment, subscribe and upvote this story. Thank you!