An Explanation. A Reason

Amor Mio

.......okay so that's what really happened before you guys so rudely interupted us! Why did you interupt them Isa!Sorry It's just that this is my LITTLE twin sister we're talking about and I'm suppose to be looking out for her! You can't keep me locked in here when ever you feel like it!

um......if I may cut in I would like put some in put on this if I may....um......sure?....I know Kibum pretty well he is very cold and he keeps to himself, so the fact that he talked and spent time with Beatriz is something not everyone can experiance.....like Ever. So what your're saying is that he Likes her! At the same time Isabel said:So what you're saying is that he be trying to steal my twin from me!Um........yes to Diana and NO! to Isabel.....Hurryah~!...BOO! But what if you're wrong about this Hyunseung.... Trust me me on this one Beatriz he likes likes you now if you all will excuse me I best be off to meet my friends. Bye!

All in unison:BYE!Bye!bye!

 

Some time after he left in the girls dorm:

 

I'm going to go wash up before we eat......Hold it! What? I'm not done with you just yet...Diana may i have a word privately with my twin??? Seeing the look in Isabel's face Diana did not want to stay around. Surrrre. I'll just be in my room listening to yo guy.........What was that?Nothing! hmmmmm.......okay now please hurry up!

With that Diana left a little mad/sad that Isa had just snapped at her....You know you'll have to apologize to her later right? Yea but can wait......we need to have a talk my dear little sister. Can we have a seat on the sofa? Fine....

 

When they were both situated on the sofa Isabel started there conversation:

Beatriz I want you to hear me out fully about what I have to say, okay? Fine..... Before we came to Seoul Mom asked me to make sure that you are to be taken care of no matter what, and that you don't get yourself into trouble. Now I know what your thinking but that is what mother said. Mom as you know is very protective of us and especially of you. Which I still dont know why that is to this day. Anyway she said that you must be somewhee where I know you are. Understand?*sigh*I guess....Oh and she told me something else but I don't think that I have to worry about that.O-kay?......

Now that that is settled can I go the BED I have an early class....tomorrow?Fine but be sure to be aware of yourself.Fine.

 

And with that they both went to bed but one of them did not fall asleep as fast as the other did.

I sure hope I'll be able to keep the othe part of the promise I made to mom back at the airport the day we left the states...............

With that everyone went to bed dreaming of what a day their first day of being on campus had burng and what kind of fun would await them as they look forward to their second day of school.....well one of them at least............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SO SORRY for not updating sooner I had many ways I was going to write this update....sorry it's a short update to I don't really have anything but I'm trying to improve and next update I will for sure make it longer than this one(or at least I'll try..........)