To the Cafeteria and We meet again

Amor Mio

A/N: Here is the color code for all you readers just joining(More to come in this chapter!):

Beatriz:Purple                  Kibum:Blue                     Hyunseung:Dark Orange     Lee Joon:Brown

Isabel:Dark Green        Kiseop:Light Salmon       KiKwang:Teal                      Mir:Plum

Diana:Red                      Yoseob:Golden Rod        Seungho:Navy                    JunHyung:Fire Brick

If I decide to add more characters in the future they will be in the Forward of this story.

More to come later!                       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in 5....4......3...2....1....... Yaaa!!!!!!! I'm going to get CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!*Starts skipping around the front saying I get cholate in English and in Korean

Diana better get here soon before Be.....Hey guys sorry................I own her chocolate don't I?What do you think?

*They both stare at the said person until...owie! I'm sorry about that oh excuse me Beatriz! It's okay I guess seeing that I know you.But you do that again and you'll own me a chocolate milk!Okay I'll try and be carerful, but no prmises because out of my friends I'mthe most accident prone.You're not the only one. Well I have to go now bye!Bye see you next class!

 

Sorry about that guys!Alright let's get this over with!

 

With that they all went to the cafeteria in search of Beatriz's beautiful chocolate in the milk form.

 

At the University's Cafeteria

I'm going to chocolate~! I'm going to get chocolate~! But right when she was about to grab the last chocolate milk someone else grabs the milk. My milk.....T.T  Not wanting to see and cry and whine for hours Diana and Isabel ask the guy infront of them if they can have it for Beatriz. Um.....excuse me sir? "Yes?" Can we please have that chocolate milk for or friend? "Huh?" He then sees Beatriz who is on the verge of tears..."Uhhh sure." He then places the carton on Beatriz's tray and say's "I wouldn't want a cute girl like you crying." Thank you and bye-bye~! Beartriz says not paying attetion anymore since all she can think about is the chocolate milk. "Bye."said the guy who gave up the last chocolate milk to a stranger. He seems familar to me.......where have I seen him before???........hm......nope can't remember??? I'll figure it out eventually.......

After geting lunch they are looking for a table to sit at when.

Hey Beatriz come her and sit with me and my friends......Huh? Beatriz looks around until she spots the owner of the voice in the middle of the room.Oh.....you guys wanna go over there?Okay...Diana?Okay. They then walk over to the table with just Hyunseung sitting there.Where are thses friends of yours?? Getting lunch. Oh. Hyunseung-ah! Hey Seobie!! Hey Seungie who are you.....Hi Diana! ....huh? *Diana turns around.Oh hey Yoseob...... Seobie why did you leave me to carry Seungie's tray!!!Sorry dongsaeng!! Aish~! Hey Isabel~! Huh?.....Hey Kikwang. So it seems that we all know someone from this group correct? Yes! Yeah I guess. It looks like it. But there are three more of us. They just don't have class today. Really who? Well there's the oldest, his name is Doojoon. Then there is Junhyung, he doesn't like school all that much so he rarely ever comes except to lun....Hey guys what's for lun....?Who are the three girls?These are Diana,Beatriz and Isabel!Ah! Hello all~! Hi!Hello!Sup! You guys forgot to mention the youngest in the group Dongwoonie~!Oh yea~! He's the one that looks the most foreign so you guys might get along with him more because he's really friendily and nice!

RIING!RIING!

Welp that's it for lunch! I'm off to go to back to the dorm while you all have to go  to your last class! See ya! Everybody said goodbye to each other and the people who didn't know each other exchanged numbers and then everyone went there separate ways.

Diana! Isabel! I'll text you guys where we can meet after your classes before you get to your class so check you cells before turning it on silent!Okay!You got it TWIN!

Time for me to do some thinking alone.....Beatriz thought as she exited the cafetria.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:So I hope it turned out long sorry if it's short I'll try and make it longer next time. I'll probably be able to do one update a week for the next month...because of summer school/band camp.........but I'll try and update if I'm not to tired...More people in store to come though.....And just who is the mysterious guy that Beatriz seems to keep running into????Until next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!