Exploring Korea/A first date???

Amor Mio

To: Diana and Isa:

From:Beatriz

Meet me in front of the school when your classes are over. Also text me when you are almost out of class......And don't get caught!

 

To:Beatriz

From Isa:

Okay~!

 

To Beatriz :

From: Diana:

I'll try not to get caught. See you later!

 

Okay now time to go exploring!!! hmm....where should I go to explore???   Can I take you somewhere?  EEEEEEEPP!!!!!!!!  Sorry didn't mean to scare??  It's okay....just don't EVER do that again! Got it?  Okay! I promise!  So where are we going??  Huh oh.....we're going to go to......SURPRISE!!! I don't like surprises!!!...humph!....  Well to bad I'm not telling you until we get there where we are going or where we are until we arrive..  Fine but it better be something interesting..... Oh it will be! Come on!*Kibum taking Beatriz's hand, making her blsuh and struggling to keep up with him and holding on to it while picking up his pace.

They arrive at a HUGE sweet shop where Beatriz almost lost conrtol of her legs from excitment. Claming herself down she asked: Why are we here?? To buy some candy, my treat! REALLY? Beatriz said with a big smile and shinying eyes that people only get when their really happy.

Kibum soon came to regret his decision as they were leaving the sweets shop with fifty pounds of candies and sweets and most of all CHOCOLATE.  I...still..have..one...more place...to....take you...but...you will..have to...be not shy......Kibum says while trying to catch his breathe. I don't know about that....? Trust me you'll be fine... Okay....I guess?

Beatriz soon found herself at a karaoke place where you pay to get to sing any song you want for a limited amount of time. She was surprised to see how well known Kibum was in the building. This next song is a song I wrote for this girl I'v had a crush on since I've first set eyes on her....

 

*He then proceeds to sing "Longing"-(This is the song that he release as his first solo sinal in Korea.) Beatriz got so wrapped up in the performence that she was almost to tears when he looked up at her and mouthed to her "Always stay behind you."

When Beatriz saw that she thought Will he reallly always be behind me? When he was on his way to go bak to the place he left Beatriz, she were still there but in deep thought so he decided to wrap his arms around her.

What did I say about scaring and surprising me! To not scare you at all. But I just couldn't resist the chance to do that. Humph! I really liked that song by the way.....   Really because the person I wrote it for was in the audience, hope she liked it? If she didn't like it then she is an idiot! Beatriz being the innocent person she was didn't notice that Kibum sang that song for her or it's more like she didn't think that the song was for her because they had JUST met and she didn't think  he would be interested in her.

 

As they were leaving the karaoke bar they started to talk about random stuff and what they liked and disliked. He was surprised to hear that Beatriz greatly disliked coffee because it supposedly had something in it that would make her shorter than she already was. That was when Cio and Diana decided to text her that they were almost finished for the day.

Kibum I have to get back to the University because my friends are going to be waiting for me to be there.  Okay then. Let's go back to the University. Beatriz still couldn't tell that Kibum was trying to confess to her until they reached the University. This is where I told them to meet me so....just as she was about to say bye she felt something on her lips and soon reliazed that Kibum had kissed her. She was so surprised and taken a back by the kiss that she didn't notice that her friends have been watching them.

Excuse me! EEP! Beatriz got so scared that she jumped into Kibum's arms and held on tight. Don't EVER do that again EVER! Fine I'll text you later! O-o-k-kay....! Well it seems you hav some explaining to d..... Where did you get all that candy and who bought it for you! Um....It's not just candy it's a bunch of sweet! And I got it from a sweet shop that he took me to and said he'd pay. Beatriz automatically blamed Kibum!

But he didn't seem tomind being the scapegoat. Is this true??? Umm yes?? We'll talk later mister and as for you missy get here right this instant! But I like being in his arms! NOW Missy! Fine! She jumps down from where she was and pouts. And don't pout come on! Bye my cute Bummie! She then pecks his cheek as she scurries back to her older sister and friend who had stayed quiet this whole time. Bye Beati! Kibum says as he runs away from his new "girlfriend(?)" I didn't get a chance to actually ask her. Man, if only we didn't get distracted....I'll ask the next time I see right when I see her.....Time to go back to meet my friends.

Okay so what exactly happend....?Well....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And end of cahpter!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't I mean?(Not really no....) I hope you enjoyed the Update! I'll try to update once a week but no promises because I get tired thank so much for the support though! I'll see you all next update!