Day Two(Pt.3)

Amor Mio

I would like to start off by saying sorry for not updating in a really long time. Even though I had said that an update will be come out the following week. I got so side tracked with time that I was just so busy with my last year of high school and preparing for college but i have had some time here and there to work on the update so i hope you guys enjoy it.

Okay guise this is the last part of day two and I have been working on this for a while so I hope you enjoy it!!^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kibum why did you want to see me?? You'll see just wait. o-kay?...

 

....They arrived at an abandoned-looking building Making Beatirz very worried.

um....Kibum?...Yes? Why are we here?...I needed to show you something. What is going to happen right now?..

It takes a while but she notices that Kibum is standing besides a wall with a big sheet covering it. Whats behind the sheet? Something I think you'll really like and hopefully say yes to. Kibum said very shyly.After saying that Kibum gave the sheet a powerful tug and it fell to the floor. Oh My....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets head on over to Diana shall we?

Really? Who?.....Diana said not suspecting a thing *blushing Seungho says* Lets just say for now shes very close. Huh?....(she didnt quite grasp what he was saying.)  "Here are your hot chocolates," says the waitress from before. Once she leaves Seungho starts the conversation again.So Diana how do you like it in Korea? Its so nice here. The people are so nice as well, though I would like to try the food here more seeing as that I haven't had it as much. The food at this one place I'm familar with sells this really great red bean bingsu. Bingsu....after hot chocolate? Yea why not? okay but does it have to be red bean bingsu? No but lets go and I'll buy you whatever you want ne and if you don't like it then I'll buy you something else, okay? ..... Okay deal! 

They finished there hot chocolate and left search for the the bingsu. You are going to really like it.We'll see about that... Then they bump into a group of people who are all round mean people. Well, well well, look at what we have here. Confused Diana asks What do you mean? HUSH! This here guy your with has business with us so why don't you just run along and go back to where it is you came from. Pissed Diana was about to punch the guy out when Seungho stopped her. Diana just go everthing will be fine I'll contact you you later okay? Very worriedly, Diana started to walk away from the scene in front of here. 

I really hope he's okay and that he contacts me really soon.  While walking away Diana realizes that she has no idea where she is so decides to go and find someone who would look like they would help her. Diana? huh? She turns around and sees who else but Yoseob. Oh hi what are you doing out so late? I feel like I should be asking you that because you seem to be out alone when it's dark. huh? Oh that yeah...I wasn't I just...got...separated from...him? What do mean by that? Oh nothing...listen can you help me back to the dorms? Sure how was you day? Innteresting to say the least. 

With that Yoseob and Diana started there journey back to the dorms.Conversing with each other on there way to the dorms. Thanks for walking me back to the dorms. Diana said while smiling. No problem. Yoseob can I ask you a question? Sure what is it? How can I know when a guys likes me? I would imagine with his actions would reflect how ever much he cares for you. Oh I see... well thanks for helping me back to my dorm. Anytime see you in around.

Diana says bye to Yoseob goes into her apartment and waits for the text message from Seungho. She waited and waited and waited until Isabel came home from her last class and finds her alseep with her phone infront of her face. I'm pretty sure that this is bad fot her. So she moves Diana's phone and notices that she has a lot of text messages from Seungho along with and bunch other voice mail. I wonder if I should wake to ask if everything is alright?....nah I trust she'll tell when she wakes up if something big is up? With that Isa tip toes torwards Beatriz's room to make sure shes home. There she finds that Beti is already asleep and looking very happy so she decides to check though her phone to see if anything is going on with her.hm.....nothing that I wouldn't suspect from her....**starts scrolling through the contacts and stop to see that Beti has a contact listed under as 'BF BUMMIE** What the-- how fast are they moving? Isa slowly and very quietly tiptoes out of the room and goes to her room all while mentally cursing at her self. How fast are they going? I hope I can keep the rest of my promise to mom. 

With that though Isa queitly prepares to go to bed and wonders on how she's going to deall with all this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that this chapter is finished!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!! Please comment and I hope you subscribe but if not then that cool. No idea when next chapter wiill be up but most likely soon seeing as that I have the next chapter planned out so probably sooner that you guys suspect...or not you never know.