Later that next day.

Amor Mio

 Hey next update! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel and Diana eventually decide to wait until they saw Beatriz in there class later on, and decide what they are going to do in the mean time. So Isabel what do you want to do? I don't know... Beatriz's food was pretty good though.....don't tell her I said that... why? because she would gloat like there was no tomorrow. oh... well, then find something for us to do or... I just thought of a perfect idea to see what happened with Beatriz yesterday! Really what is it? ohoho you shall see when we go to class. But I want to know now! No you must wait until I give you the signal... What's the signal?... Isabel puts a mischievous grin and says You'll see.... Now I see how you two are twins with Beatriz...

And with that let's head on to what Beatriz is doing...This class is so boring!... I wonder what Karam got so worked up about before class?... After pondering what was wrong with her friend Beatriz the teacher entered and started the lesson "Alright class settle down", said the teacher."I am going to be your Psychology  teacher Mrs. Park" "Good monring Mrs. Park." "Alright let's begin now today will be a very easy and lax compared to our future lessons I'll just explain the course and the materials you'll need for this class and then it will probably be time to go, if not then you guys can talk amongst yourselves for the rest of class, Now in this course,..." Mrs. Park then proceeded to start her introduction of herself and the class.

Mrs.Park  did finish before her class end with almost 20 minutes to spare. " Alright class that's all you need to know. Expect weekly tests to test your knowledge of the chapter you should have already read, but the test will also contain material from the lectures in class. Now's a good time to ask Karam about what he meant before class starts. Beatriz turns to talk to Karam but her phone went off and she was wondering who it could be?

"Hello?" "Well well well I see you still don't recognize me?" "Who are you and what do you want?" "You shall see in time." "what? why can't you tell me now?" "tsk tsk you must be patient before you will know who I am until next time" "Wait! you can't do that and not expect me to ask you who you are?" The line went dead after that.

Who are you mystery voice! "Well I'm Mrs. Park and may you please keep it down?" Sorry teacher. Are you okay Beatriz? Yea just got a call from...someone who knows me...but i don't know him. Well you seem to scared of him because you were shaking when you were talking with him...still are. huh?... Beatriz looked down and saw that she was indeed sweating and also slightly shaking. oh...can you please not tell anyone that you saw me do that? hm... well okay.

The bell signalling the end of class rang and Beatriz sees Kibum waiting for her and practically suffocates him with a hug. um... babe if you want to have a living boyfriend you might want to loosen your grip on him....oh im sorry I'm just so happy that you are with me. Smiling Beatriz quickly places a kiss on Kibum's cheek and runs off all giddy and happy.

While still blushing like mad Kibum is pulled away from his thought when he hears his girlfriends call him. Abruptly stopping Beatriz turns around and smile. Hurry up Bummie you are going to make us late for our first class together.  huh? Hurry up before we're late! okay okay I'm coming I'm coming!

At the other side of the campus Beatriz's twin is truly fascinated with her Creative Writing class. Man! All the people here are super nice and are really fun to talk with! "Alright class it's time to stop the conversation part of your assignment now you must create a story with the person or group you have been talking with since the beginning of class" Alright this should be a piece of cake my group is actually a pretty cool group and gave me a lot to work with so I should be alright. "You must also create a character around someone who is most important to you in real life.

" ...hm someone who is most important to me in my life...Suddenly Isabel gets the image of a familiar young man with an angelic smile...*sigh Why are you sighing? Ah! when did you get here? I just got here. o...I had to go say something to Kibum before I came so I was a little late. Isn't he late then too. Yea but he was just going to see what Beatriz is doing in her class before going to class. Why? Don't know. hmm... Relax I'm sure he left as soon as he saw Beatriz I suppose....Hey is Kibum a jealous person? He kind of is...he likes to wait until the most inappropriate time to explode but I doubt he has anything to worry about. ...Does Beatriz have any other guy friends that Kibum does not know about... ....um...yea..kind of...let's hope that he doesn't see them all close and stuff... Yea let's! Isabel then started on building her character. I now know the perfect person to build this around.

With that person in mind, Isabel started her character building assignment. Now let us move on to Diana who was left all alone after Isa went to her first class with her's starting in about an hour.

What should I do for the hour? Hey Diana. Oh Hi Seungho how are you? Are you alright? Yea. Who were those guys that I saw you with the other night? They were old acquaintances of mine that were looking for me for quite awhile... it's kind of a long story. Ah huh look you don't have to worry . It's not like I fell asleep waiting for your call or anything. Did you really do that?  I thought I just said.... With that Seungho grabs Diana's hand and drags her somewhere.  Hey wait a minute!

Seungho continues to drag her until he find the place he was searching for in the first place.ah Seungho can...you.. please...slow...down...? Diana was out of breath from trying to catch up with him. Seungho sudden stopped almost causing Diana to stumble and fall flat on her face. Sorry didn't mean to walk as fast as I did. Finally regaining her breath Diana said. It's fine just warn me the next time we're going to run a marathon?

Let's head over to a place near where Beatriz is, who hiding behind a building taking detailed notes on a very paranoid small girl.

That's right Beatriz have fun with your supposed boyfriend let's see how he much he opens you up. You are going to be in for a big surprise when you go home for the holidays. The said girl really didn't know what was about to unfold when she went home…  all she knew is that she still felt that same shadow watching her as she and Kibum walked to a cafe. What could this weird feeling be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my wonderful readers! I'm sorry about my lame update but let me know what you think and I would like to thank my twin for  proofreading my chapter this time. she seriously gets annoyed when I don't get the spelling or grammar right. But hey she's more of the writer in the family anyway sooo....yea. University life is great! I'm making friends and meteting lot of new people I can't wait to 

Till next time!