First Day: First Class First Friends?!

Amor Mio

Beatriz POV:(Her first class is Math)

Man why did I sign up for Math?!

Wait a minute he looks familiar......where have I seen him before???? I remember now he is the guy who helped me and my friends. I wonder if I should thank him for helping me?? He actually seems to be quite popular..Maybe I should just lay low....I mean I don't want to make the girls around to get him jealous....

Just when she thought she was home free HyunSeung sees her and it takes him a second to recognize her. But once he does he decides to it next to her because she seems lonely without her friends.

HyunSeung POV:

Is this seat taken?

Huh? oh umm..no.

May I sit next to you?

Sure.......?

She must be nervous on the first day?

 

"All right class take you seats! I am Mrs. Han!"

"Good mornig Mrs.Han!"

"Now welcome to Advance Mathematics!"

Sorry I'm late on the first day!

"I'll let it go seeing as that it's the first day of school go and take your seat."

Thank you Teacher!

No Problem now go to the seat next to that girl.

The teacher was point to Beatriz, who had an extra seat vacant next to her.

"Now class for today ONLY I will not teach so you can get aquainted with each other."

So for the rest of the period people were socialzing.

For the most part Beatriz talked to HyunSeung becasue he would ask her questions.

When he had asked her for her number she agreed because she thought he was friendily.

When he started to talk to his other friends.

That was when the other guy next to her started.

Um..excuse me miss??

Um...just call me Beatriz..

Okay I'm Kibum Kim,Beatriz could I be your friend?

um.....okay?

I'm sorry I'm asking to much aren't I?

Kind of but I've been asked worst so okay you can be my friend.

Then can I have your number to to text you and get to know you?

Okay! Man I  didn't think I would make two new friends in one day!

BRING!BRING!

Finally class is over time to meet up with Diana and Isabel.

 

Isabel's POV:(Her first class is History)

 

Yes my first class of the day is my favorite class of the day!

I happily walk to a seat and get ready to learn.

I then notice that this guy is staring at me.

May I help you?

Yes you can tell me your name?*smiles charmingily.

*Blushing My name is Isabel Can I know you name?

It's Kiseop...Lee Kiseop

Well Lee Kiseop you are very confident with yourself aren't  you?

It's just how I turned out I guess....Man am I nervous to talk to her.....It's good she hasn't seen right though me.

"All right class lets get to your seat!"

Sorry I'm late!

"It's alright since its the first day your are excused but don't let it happen again."

I promise that it won't happen again.

Hm he seems cute and friendily I should try and befriend him...

He them goes to sit next to Isabel.

"Alright class I'm going to let you have a free period but I have an assignment that you guys have to do that will be due on Friday So you have 5 days to get it done, 4 not including today. The assignment is get into groups of no more than 5 and read and dissuss the first three chapters, and take notes on them. I expect everyone in the group to have done some work in to group. There will be a disscussion on the first three chapters on Friday. You guys are free to to do this in this class until Friday. Havea good day~!"

hmm....I would if anyone would like to be in my group?

Hey umm excuse but would you like to be in my group?

Huh? Oh um sure who else is in your group?

Me. And Me so with you three. By the way my name is KiKwang

Okay hi I'm Isabel so......Can I be in your group to?

Sure...and your name is?? Bang Cheol Yong but you can call me Mir.

So that makes four. How about we meet tomorrow at 4 to discuss this more seeingas that class is almost done! Also I need all of you guys phone numbers so we can keep in touch and I'll give you guys mine.

Okay.You got it!Here

Right as they all finish exchanging numbers the bell rings to signal the class has ended?

I'm off to meet my friend!

 

Diana's POV(her first class is Painting):

 

Man do I love to paint! hmm....where should I sit?? I know right there!

Right when Diana was to sit down someone else took the seat that she had dashed around the room to get.

Hey that was my seat!

Sorry about that you can have this seat I'll just take the seat right next to it...

Thank you very much!

My name is Yoseob by the way. ummmm..I'm Diana.

Nice to meet you Diana!

"Okay class let's settle down.....and who are you and why are you late on the first day!"

Sorry about being late I got lost sorry!

 

"Okay I'm letting you go because it's the first day and it happens nowtake a seat next to "*point at Diana....Diana..."Diana. Now as I was saying I'm Ms. Park and I'll be your Painting Insturctor. For the first day of class I'm going to test your skills so I'm assigning you to paint one or two of you classmates if you chose to do two or more you will get extra credit it is due next class!"

"Wow extra credit on the first day of class!" "I'm going to love this class"

hmm..I wonder who I should paint?? Hey um...Diana was it? Can I paint you?? Sure if I can paint you? Sounds Fair. I'm SeungHo. I'm....Diana I know the teacher told me...Right...

Um.. can I paint both of you??hmmm.....okay but it better turn out good.I don't see the harm okay. Can I paint you to? Sure go for it! I need extra credit just in case can I paint you to?  Go for it!

A couple of minutes before the bell rings."Alright class it's almost time to go so I suggest you wrap it up and if you didn't finish then make arrangements with the person or people you painted to finish it. Remember if you are doing more than one it's extra credit!

 

I think we should all exchange numbers so we can make arrangements to finish our paintings. Agreed. I also agree. So they all exchanged numbers. and put their things away  and when they were finished they all walked out until they reached the door. Bye guys! Bye! Bye-Bye!

I Hope I'm not late to meet up with the twins! If I am then Beatriz is going to make me buy her chocolate again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it~! I updated twice! I hope you guys like the update please subscribe if you haven't already and let me know what you  think by commenting. Thank you so much for the Views too~! Bye for now!